剧集 | 爱尔兰的弗兰克(2021) | 导航列表
我已经不是音乐人了 佐伊
I'm not a musician anymore, Zoe.
我现在是个成年人了
I'm a grown up now.
一个废物 就像他
A loser. Like him.
熟食区有个空缺 今天需要人手
There's a spot at the deli counter I need filled today.
我可以雇你 但有一个条件
I'll take ya on one condition.
-呆福得为你担♥保♥ -我为他担♥保♥
- Doofus has to vouch for ya. - I vouch for him.
弗兰克是我最好的朋友 他在改变自己的人生
Frank's my best friend and he's changing his life.
欢迎加入摆豁百货 你立马开始上班
Welcome to Shuppa Shop. You start immediately.
你不会后悔的 佐伊小姐
You won't regret it, Miss Zoe.
我能明天开始吗
Can I start tomorrow?
今天是我生日
It's my birthday today.
-呆福 -给你 弗兰克
- Doofus! - Back to you, Frank!
-还有 -该死
- Gotta more! - Bollocks!
还要面包
More bread!
给你
Here you go.
天 这也太可怕了
Jesus Christ, this is horrible!
大酒店
大伙来敬弗兰克
Here's to Frank, everybody.
敬他第一天上班 这辈子第一天上班
And his first day of work. His first ever day of work.
三小时的班 我跟你们说 简直要疯
Three hour shift. I'm tellin' ya. Mental.
安妮呢 我给她发短♥信♥了
Where's Aine? I texted her.
也许她不喜欢上班的男人
Maybe she's not into company men.
你今天做什么了 利亚姆 我可是上了班的
What did you do today, Liam, while I was at work?
你在床上躺了一天吗
Did you stay in bed all day?
我在练习我的"指功"
I was working on my fingering.
难以置信
You are unbelievable.
不 我是说我的六孔小笛
No, my tin whistle.
想听听吗
Wanna hear?
利亚姆很有天赋 弗兰克 不像某人
Liam's very talented, Frank. Unlike some.
酒吧里不准演奏音乐 利亚姆
There's no music in the bar, Liam.
谁能拦我
Who's gonna stop me?
一 二 三
Ah-aon, do, tri...
-行行好吧 利亚姆 -抱歉 保罗
- Fuck sake, Liam. - Sorry, Paul.
友好点 弗兰克
Be nice, Frank.
你能跟这个人学到很多
You could learn a lot from this man.
不只是"指功"
And not just about fingering.
明早让他给你上一节驾驶课吧
Hey. Let him give you a driving lesson tomorrow morning.
-如何 -我很乐意教他开车
- How about that? - I'm happy to teach him to drive,
但我觉得弗兰克还没准备好
but I don't think Frank is quite there yet.
我没问题 利亚姆 我是个大人了
It's no problem for me, Liam, I'm a grown up now.
-我很乐意学 谢谢 -太棒了
- I'd be delighted. Thank you. - Well, that's fab.
现在 咱们来点生日八卦吧
Now, let's have some birthday scoops,
别再互相贬损了
and stop being cunts to each other.
好吧 敬喝酒 还有开车
Fine. Here's to drinking. And driving.
他连车都这么可悲
Even his car is pathetic.
我真是宿醉得不轻
I'm so hungover.
我们为什么要在环岛上学车
Why are we doin' this at a roundabout?
这是最适合上第一课的地方
It's the best place for a first lesson.
环岛 绕圈就行 不是吗
The roundabout, it's just circles, isn't it?
好了 踩离合 拧钥匙
Right. Clutch down, turn key.
启动了
Great!
好了 关于开车 归根结底
Okay, now, everything you want to know about driving
只有一个简单的缩写词
comes down to one simple acronym.
SPEED
S-p-e-e-d.
速度
Speed.
没错 S代表打灯
That's right. So, S is for signal--
有任何动作前 要先打灯给出信♥号♥♥
So you want to signal before you do anything else.
-打灯吧 -对 你得打灯 弗兰克
- So signal there. - Yeah, you have to signal, Frank.
好 很好
Okay, good.
P代表手刹
P is for parking break.
确保拉起了手刹
Make sure your parking break is on.
或是放下 看你要停车还是起步了
Or off, depending on the situation.
反正不是拉起就是放下
It's always either one or the other,
但非常重要的是操作正确
but it's vitally important that it's the correct one.
-明白了吗 -嗯 哪个是...
- Okay, is that clear? - Yeah, which one--
第一个E代表观察一切
E is for everything.
有人说要观察这个后视镜
Some people would say check this mirror,
观察那个的 都是胡扯
check that, that's nonsense.
你得随时观察周围的一切情况
You're better off just observing everything at all times,
这样的话 明白吗 对
and that way-- Yeah? Right.
第二个E 第二个E代表...
Eh, second E-- second E is, yeah,
让自己学会道路法规
educate yourself on the rules of the road,
在开始上路之前
eh-- eh, before you begin.
要在第一个S之前先学法规
You want to do that before you do the first S
第一个S是打灯
which is signal,
在有其他动作之前要先打灯 不过...
which you want to do before anything else, but
在所有动作之前你得
the first thing you want to do before all that
先学会道路法规
is educate yourself on the rules of the road.
好吗 明白吗
Okay? Is that clear?
最后 D代表开车
And then lastly, D is for drive.
明白吗 就开吧
Yeah? Just drive.
有什么问题吗
Any questions?
你根本不会开车 是吧
You don't know how to drive, do you?
那这车是谁的
Who's car is this?
-你们好 -你谁啊
- Hello. - Who are you?
我是奎文 奎文是我的名字
I'm Caoimhin. Caoimhin's my name.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我是利亚姆最好的朋友
I'm Liam's best friend,
我时不时会为他提供帮助
so I help him out from time to time.
给他当司机 给他精神支持
Drive him around. Moral support.
供他挥霍 满足他的一切需求
Big him up, you know? Whatever he needs.
太可悲了
That's pathetic.
通常来说 当他跟玛丽在一起时 我就能休息一下
Normally, when he's with Mary, I get a little break.
闭嘴 奎文
Shut up, Caoimhin.
没问题
Okey dokey.
开车送我们去喝几杯
Drive us for pints.
没问题
Okey dokey.
大酒店
来了
Now...
你不来一杯吗
You're not havin' a pint?
我尽量不喝
Oh, I try to steer clear.
年纪大了心脏不行了
The old ticker's not great.
显然 出于某些原因
Apparently, my stress levels are
我的紧张程度高得吓人
catastrophically high for some reason.
有瓶塞的异味
That's corked!
再给我要一杯 好吗
Get me another one, will ya?
-这杯别付钱 -好的 不付钱
- And don't pay for it. - Yeah. No, yeah.
什么样的笨蛋63岁了还不会开车啊
What sort of a chump can't drive at 63?
也没那么糟
It's not that bad.
你或许不会开车 但你又跟玛丽在一起了
You may not be able to drive but you're back with Mary.
对
Yeah.
你也有工作 对吧
And you have a job. Right?
对 我有我的音乐
Yeah. I have my music.
请别哭
Please don't cry.
我们该怎么办
What should we do?
干预吗
Intervention?
你为什么不找份工作 像弗兰克一样
Why don't you get a job, like Frank?
好吧 算了 我们去喝酒
Okay, forget it. Let's go for a pint.
不行 妈
No, Mam.
电影《记忆碎片》由盖·皮尔斯出演
The film 'Memento' stars Guy Pearce as--"
找不到工作 我找不到工作
Can't get a job. I can't get a job.
我没有技能 我不 我感觉被困住了
I don't have skills. I don't-- Very trapped here.
-我感觉被困住了 -没事的 利亚姆
- I feel very trapped. - It's okay, Liam.
利亚姆 你没被困住
Okay, Liam, you're not trapped.
还有我呢
I'm here.
还有我呢 乖 不哭
I'm here. Good. Good.
呆福 我有个主意
Doofus, I have an idea.
不要火腿 要芝士 拜托
Not ham. With cheese, please.
-你想要什么 -面包 我要面包
- What do you want? - Bread! I need bread!
-面包来了 -没有面包做不了三明治
- You get bread. - Can't make sandwiches without bread.
你们有酸面包吗
You have any sourdough?
剧集 | 爱尔兰的弗兰克(2021) | 导航列表