剧集 | 爱尔兰的弗兰克(2021) | 导航列表
马拉海德
记住 别和安妮上♥床♥
妈的
Fuck.
我不敢相信你又这么干了
I cannot believe you did it again.
妈
Mam.
你真无聊
Oh, you're so boring.
你还要跟她做几次
How many times you gonna do this with her?
这就像《活死人之地》一样
It's like "Return of the Living Dead."
她奶奶昨天去世了
Her grandma died yesterday.
悲伤炮
Pity shag.
我们被邀请去参加守夜
We're invited to the wake.
是吗 该醒醒啦[音同守夜]
Oh, yeah. Wakey-wakey.
闭嘴吧 玛丽
Shove it up your jack, Mary.
你奶奶活得很久了 安妮
Your grandma had a long life, Aine.
不敢相信我又上了你
I can't believe I rode you again.
昨晚是个错误
Last night was a mistake.
绝对的 为什么
Absolutely. Why?
最近几周 弗兰克
For the last couple of weeks, Frank,
我一直 我一直在和别人约会
I've been-- I've been seeing someone.
一个医生
A doctor.
天呐
Oh, my God.
是认真的吗
Is it serious?
可能吧
It might be.
我需要去做检查吗
Do I need to get tested?
不 弗兰克 我在和他约会
No, Frank. I've been seeing him.
我们在约会
We've been seeing each other.
所以是认真的
So, it is serious.
我到底要不要去做检查吗
Do I need to get tested or not?
我得走了
I have to go.
-昨晚是最后一次 -没错
- That was the last time. - Absolutely.
你想一起吃早午饭吗
Hey. Do you want to get brunch?
爱尔兰的弗兰克
第一季 第一集
"谢天谢地下雨了
"Thank God for the rain.
冲掉了人行道上的所有垃圾
"It washes the crap off the sidewalk.
总有一天 一场大雨会洗涤
"Someday, a big rain will wash away
街上所有的污浊
all this scum on the street.
孤独随我而行
"Loneliness follows me wherever I go.
我是
"I am...
天选的注孤生"
God's lonely man."
出租车
罗伯特·德尼罗 《出租车司机》
Robert DeNiro. "Taxi Driver."
很好
Very good.
这是本很棒的电影 你看过吗
It's a great movie. Have you seen it?
没有 不想看
Nope. Don't really want to.
"你从操过那样的逼
"You never had no pussy like that.
你可以随心所欲待她 你可以..."
"You could do whatever you like with her, you could--"
"她会让你的老二坚硬如钢 她会让它爆♥炸♥"
"She'll get your cock so hard she'll make it explode."
我没在模仿哈维·凯特尔
I was doin' Harvey Keitel.
商店
呆福
Doofus!
-呆福 -回去 行不行
- Doofus! - Get back, will ya?
呆福 呆福
Doofus. Doofus.
商店入口
-弗兰克 -守夜 呆福 守夜
- Frank? - The wake, Doofus, the wake.
我不能去 弗兰克 我会被开除的
I can't, Frank. I'll be fired.
我得在午饭前赶回去
I have to be back before lunch.
弗兰克
Frank.
有什么计划 弗兰克
What's the plan, Frank?
你去自助餐桌旁叫卖♥♥这些
You hawk these by the buffet.
我去找活人 看看尸体
I'll press the flesh, check out the corpse.
快来买♥♥政♥府♥公爵的单曲 五块钱两张
Get your Duke Governs EP, two for a fiver.
-老天 呆福 -阿西西的圣弗兰西斯
- Christ, Doofus. - St. Francis of Assisi
来宣讲简单生活了
come to preach the simple life.
妈 你怎么来了
Mam, what are you doin' here?
你说你不能载我过来
You said you couldn't give me a lift.
免费酒精 不如来享受一下
Free booze. Bit of craic.
很高兴看到你 弗兰克 这对安妮来说意义重大
It's lovely to see ya, Frank. It means so much to Aine.
我和安妮现在只是朋友 帕德里克
Myself and Aine are just friends now, Padraig,
我说得很清楚了 我最不希望
I've been very clear. The last thing I want to do is
跟你称为女儿的噩梦复合了
get back with that nightmare you call a daughter.
好了 尸体在哪
Now, where's the corpse?
-我妈吗 -你妈 对
- Me mam? - Your mam. Yeah.
他们有蛋奶冻 弗兰克
They've got trifle, Frank.
桑德拉已经不再是你妈了
Sandra's not your mam anymore.
从今往后
You know, from this day forward,
她 她只是个死掉的老妇人
she's-- she's just a dead old lady.
希望能安慰到你
Well, I hope that helps.
并不行
Not really.
我想让你帮忙 弗兰克
I wanted to ask you something, Frank.
你愿意帮我们
Would you do us the very great honor
在她葬礼上演奏一曲吗
of playing a song at her funeral?
-什么 -我靠 演出吗
- What? - Holy shit. A gig?
不 不是演出 我就想着
No, not a gig, no. No, I was thinkin' more like
一首歌♥ 在葬礼上
one song, you know, at the funeral.
他会搞砸的 帕德里克
He'll fuck it up, Padraig.
呆福 他想让我演出
Doofus, he wants me to play a gig.
演出 真是妙到家了
A gig? Holy shitballs.
给我一个击掌 哥们
Give me high five, buddy.
知道吗 听着很不错
You know what? That sounds great.
让我 让我考虑下 帕德里克 好吗
Let-- Let me think about it, Padraig, okay?
其实 我已经有一阵子
It's just-- It's been a while since I've actually,
我能之后回复你吗
Can I get back to you?
只是 对 安妮在哪
It's just-- Yeah. Where's Aine?
她在里屋 跟新男友在一起
She's inside with her new boyfriend.
她的新什么
Her new what?
为什么没人告诉我 他们
Why didn't someone tell me? Have they--
-他们干过了吗 -我希望没有
- Have they done it yet? - I hope not.
他会MMA
He does MMA.
政♥府♥公爵 继续售卖♥♥啦
Duke Governs, back in the game!
-弗兰克 -怎么回事 这是谁
- Frank. - What's this? Who's this?
天呐 太奇怪了
Oh, my God, that's so weird.
我是皮特布莱恩 谢谢前来
Peter-Brian. Thanks for coming.
你是皮特布莱恩 谢谢前来
Oh, Peter-Brian. Thanks for coming.
抱歉 我只是从没见过死尸
Sorry, it's just I've never seen a stiff before.
她看起来好糟 她是标本吗
She looks terrible. Is she stuffed?
她不是标本 弗兰克
She's not stuffed, Frank.
她看上去好真实
She looks so realistic.
怎么回事 怎么会这样
What's goin' on here? How did this happen?
医生说是器官衰竭
Doctor said it was organ failure.
不是她 你们
Not this. This.
这个嘛
Well, it's, uh--
说来其实挺疯狂的
It's kind of a mad story, actually.
其实挺疯狂的
Mad story, actually.
几周前 我走在托马斯大街上
I was walking down Thomas Street a few weeks ago,
突然间 我看到了这片美景
and all of a sudden, I see this vision.
当时有几个小混混在骚扰她 于是我...
And she's being hassled by some awful thugs, so I, um--
我插手管了
Well, look, I-- I stepped in.
别这么谦虚 皮特布莱恩
Don't be so modest, Peter-Brian.
-他会MMA -我听说了
- He does MMA. - Oh, I heard.
我知道你这种人 在地下疯疯癫癫说胡话
And I know your type. Underground ravings.
整晚开淫乱派对 喝巨多的水
All night sex parties. Drinkin' way too much water.
拉在自己裤子上
Shittin' yourself.
你想的是MDMA[迷幻药]吧
Are you thinking of MDMA?
-不是 -MMA是综合格斗的意思
- No. - MMA stands for Mixed Martial Arts.
我知道是什么意思 我是个音乐家
I know what it stands for. Well, I'm a musician.
-安妮应该告诉过你了 -她说你...
- I'm sure Aine told you. - Well, she said you--
你有一阵子没表演了
You hadn't played in quite a while.
我明天在葬礼上就要表演
I'm actually playing the funeral tomorrow.
-什么 弗兰克 不行 -你要演哪首歌♥
- What? Frank, no. - What's your jam, man?
-别跟他套近乎 -我是个创作型歌♥手
- Don't bond with him. - I'm a singer-songwriter.
人送外号♥
I go under the moniker
政♥府♥公爵和立法者
Duke Governs and the Legislators.
过去这几年 我一直在创作一张
剧集 | 爱尔兰的弗兰克(2021) | 导航列表