剧集 | 爱尔兰的弗兰克(2021) | 导航列表
你好弗兰克 乔迁派对很不错
Hello, Frank. It's quite a housewarming.
确实
Quite.
我听说等下会有巧克力喷泉
I hear there'll have a chocolate fountain later.
我只是来祝他们一切安好的
Well, I'm just here to wish them well.
我不会惹麻烦
I won't cause any bother.
-呆福 -我只想让你幸福 弗兰克
- Doofus-- - I just want you to be happy, Frank.
我知道他现在是你的闺蜜了 我不会阻止你
I know he's your bestie now, and I won't stand in your way.
我爱你 所以我会放你走
I love you, so I'll let you go.
谢谢前来 弗兰克
Thanks for coming, Frank.
不客气 我的小宝可梦
It's no problem, my little Pokemon.
你还是决定跟他同居了吗
You're still going through with it?
对
Yeah.
对 我跟皮特谈了谈 然后
Yeah, I had a chat with Peter, and...
答应我别告诉其他人
Promise me you won't tell anyone about
我昨晚的临阵退缩
my little wobble last night.
只是因为紧张
It was just nerves.
只是紧张
Just nerves.
你的秘密在我这很安全
Your secret's safe with me.
各位
Guys?
-各位 -天呐
- Guys? - Oh, God.
我能说几句吗
Can I say a couple of words?
谢谢大家今天赏光
Thanks for coming, everyone.
同居是很重要的一步 对我和安妮来说
Moving in is a big step for us, for me and Aine,
但这是正确的决定 我很确定
but it's the right one, I'm pretty sure.
在我的工作中 很多人需要我
You know, in my business, a lot of people need my help.
但过了工作时间 谁还真正需要我
But outside office hours, who really needs me?
对吧 谁想要我
You know? Who wants me?
那个女人 安妮
That woman. Aine.
她需要我
She needs me.
整天整夜
All hours of the fucking day.
她太粘人了 这 这
She's so clingy. It's-- It's--
这样吧 不管了
You know what? Screw it.
实在是太他妈
It's really fucking...
美好了
nice.
所以为什么止步于同居呢 对吧
So why stop with a move, you know?
去他的 对 不管了
Fuck it, yeah. Fuck it!
安妮 亲爱的
Aine, darling!
安妮·费尼根
Aine Finnegan,
你愿意嫁给我吗
will you marry me?
恭喜 亲爱的
Congratulations, darling.
什么
What?
-弗兰克 -恭喜 兄弟
- Frank! - Congratulations, man.
你和我 弗兰克老弟
You and me, Frankie boy.
我得说实话
I gotta be honest,
我没计划求婚的
I did not plan to do that just now.
我觉得自己又喝多了
I think I've had one too many of these... again.
来抱一个 大个子
Bring it in, big guy.
-我永远不会做你的呆福 -什么
- I will never be your Doofus. - What?
如果你再背着安妮沾花惹草
And if you keep fucking around on Aine,
我就告诉她你和病人睡了
I'll tell her you slept with your patients.
这不仅是离婚 你整个职业生涯都完了
That's not just a divorce, that's your whole job gone.
不 弗兰克 你不会这么做的
No, Frank, you wouldn't do that.
你是第一个我想喜欢的人
You were the first man I ever wanted to be like.
什么
What?
呆福
Doofus.
呆福
Doofus!
我需要把你夺回来 弗兰克 他必须死
I need you back, Frank. He has to go.
把弓箭放下 他不再是我的朋友了
Put down the firearm. He's not my friend anymore.
-真的吗 -他是个傻♥逼♥ 你说得对
- Really? - He's a knob-end. You were right.
他们要结婚了 呆福
They're getting married, Doofus.
那我们又是闺蜜了
So we're besties again?
在地狱称霸胜过在天堂服侍他人
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.
你刚想出来了的吗
Did you come up with that?
对
Yeah.
抱歉我之前说了那些话
Sorry about what I said before.
你不是《未来水世界》的凯文·科斯特纳
You're not like Kevin Costner in "Waterworld."
你像《保镖》里的凯文·科斯特纳
You're like Kevin Costner in "The Bodyguard."
你像《触不可及》里的凯文·科斯特纳
Ah! You're like Kevin Costner in "The Untouchables."
你像《梦幻之地》里的凯文·科斯特纳
You're like Kevin Costner in "Field of Dreams."
你像《球爱的天空》里的凯文·科斯特纳
You're like Kevin Costner in "Tin Cup."
没看过
Haven't seen it.
你像《墓碑镇》里的凯文·科斯特纳
You're like Kevin Costner in "Tombstone."
那是柯特·拉塞尔
That was Kurt Russell.
你就像
You're like, eh...
《布鲁克斯先生》的凯文·科斯特纳
Kevin Costner in "Mr. Brooks."
也没看过
Haven't seen that, either.
非常好看
It's really good.
阴毛弄痛你了吗
Pubes got you?
对 我内♥裤♥上沾血了
Yes. There's blood in me undies.
剧集 | 爱尔兰的弗兰克(2021) | 导航列表