剧集 | 爱尔兰的弗兰克(2021) | 导航列表
一大堆小鸡鸡同时涌现
it's just loads of willies all at once.
好像被一群鸵鸟围攻了一样
It's like being attacked by a gang of ostriches.
她的约会对象是个音乐人
Her date with the musician.
我打赌她肯定去见他了
I bet she's gone to meet him.
她的手♥机♥ 在外面
Her phone. It's outside.
密♥码♥保护 真荒唐
Password protected. Ridiculous.
试试我生日
Let's try my birthday.
妈的
Fuck!
-下一个试什么 -她的生日
- What should we try next? - Her birthday?
-再试试我的生日 -不是这么玩的
- Let's try my birthday again. - That's not gonna work.
你又不是管事的 我是管事的
You're not in charge here. I'm in charge here.
妈的
Fuck!
还剩一次 再试一次我生日
One go left. My birthday again?
-试试四个零 -不可能是四个零
- Try 0000. - It's not gonna be 0000.
四个零的密♥码♥太蠢了
0000 is a stupid password.
弗兰克的生日 最后一次出奇迹
Frank's birthday. Last time's the charm.
四个零 解锁了
0000. We're in.
好了 她安排了去市中心见音乐人
Okay. She arranged to meet the musician in town
在他的演出后 而且
after his gig and--
他的老二比我想象的还大
His dick's even bigger than I imagined.
你很幸运刚好是四个零
You're very lucky that worked.
狗狗自己在家能行吗
Will the dog be okay on his own?
弗兰克需要学会照顾自己
Frank needs to learn to look after himself.
它太依靠别人了
He's becoming dependent.
你想写给玛丽的歌♥吗
Do you want to write that song for Mary,
打发下时间
maybe pass the time?
-行 -好
- Sure. - Okay.
你喜欢玛丽的哪些地方
What are the things that you like about Mary?
她做的辣椒很好吃
Well, she cooks a mean chili.
好吧 还有其他有点吗
All right. Any other good points?
听说她滚床单很厉害
She's quite good in the sack, apparently.
我早餐时听其他男人说的
I've heard that from men at breakfast.
不不 弗兰克 如果你要表达
No, no, Frank. If you had to express
你对你妈玛丽的一个积极的感情
one positive emotion about your mother Mary,
会是什么
what would that be?
-辣椒 -不 不能是辣椒
- The chili thing. - No, not the chili thing.
她是用调味包做的
She makes it from a packet.
好吧 好吧 或许
All right. All right, maybe the--
或许辣椒是个隐喻
maybe the chili is a metaphor.
你好啊 辣椒女[音同凉快] 你为什么这么冷
Hey there, chili woman, why are you so cold?
你知道隐喻什么 对吧
You know what a metaphor is, right?
就是你说一件事 但其实想表达另外一件事
It's where you say one thing but it means something else.
-对 -对
- Yeah. - Yeah.
比如当玛丽说辣椒不是用调味包做的
Like when Mary says it's not from the packet, the chili.
-我见过那调味包 -不不 那是撒谎
- I've seen the packet. - No, no, that's a lie.
隐喻是像 《耶♥和♥华♥是我的牧者》
A metaphor is like, "The Lord is my shepherd."
那是隐喻吗
That's a metaphor?
不然你以为真有个人雇了主耶♥和♥华♥
Did you think it was about a guy who hired the Lord God
-帮他放牧吗 -不 是主耶♥和♥华♥
- as his actual shepherd? - No, that the Lord God
本来就是牧羊人了 然后
was a shepherd already, and the--
怎么 云是羊吗
What, the-- the clouds are sheep?
不 它们是隐喻
No. They're metaphors.
对
Yeah.
那我们用明喻吧 简单点
Let's do a simile. That's easier.
就是用"比如"或"好像"来比喻
It's where you make a comparison using "Like" or "As".
玛丽对你来说好像什么
So what's Mary like to you?
-她好像隐喻 -不 不是
- She's like a metaphor. - No. No.
-比如 比如 她不是隐喻 -不 不
- As. As! She's not the metaphor. - No, no!
你永远 永远也写不出一首歌♥
You are never, ever gonna finish a song!
你个蠢逼
You stupid prick!
看看玛丽手♥机♥上陌陌里的信息
Check the Tinder messages on Mary's phone.
看他们在他演出后要去哪见面
See where she's meeting him after his gig.
别用这种管事的语气跟我说话 呆福
Don't talk to me like you're in charge, Doofus.
为什么不行
Why not?
你怎么回事
What's goin' on here?
不知为何你变成了一个超混♥蛋♥的人
You're turning into a horrible person for some reason.
哪个是陌陌
Which one's Tinder?
原来陌陌多数是奶♥子♥的照片
Turns out Tinder's mostly just pictures of titties.
那是玛丽的头像
That's Mary's profile.
好吧 这个 你能拿走吗
Okay, this is-- Can you get me out of here?
行
Sure.
一把年纪了这奶♥子♥还不错
Nice jelliers for an old bird.
艾恩·阿赫恩
午夜场
我们来早了三小时
We're three hours early.
艾恩·阿赫恩
午夜场
你想喝咖啡吗
Do you want to get a coffee?
没有经费了
The float's expired.
做饭 洗衣服
Uh, make dinner, do laundry.
完成 完成
Check, check.
送药 打扫房♥子
Give medication, clean house.
完成 完成 目前很不错
Check, check. Pretty good so far.
你之前还想写歌♥来着
You were gonna write that song.
这没在清单上 下一项
It's not on the list. Move on.
好吧 然后就是皮特布莱恩的那条
All right, then it's just Peter-Brian's one.
提醒我下是什么来着
Remind me what that is again?
"别做任何会让玛丽死的事"
"Don't do anything which leads to Mary's death."
未知电♥话♥ 我是弗兰克
Unknown number. You got Frank.
弗兰克
Frank!
-天呐 妈 -你这兔崽子
- Oh, my God! Mam? - You fuckin'...
妈 你在哪 这是谁的电♥话♥
Mam! Where are you? Who's phone is this?
-你还好吗 -我好困
- Are you okay? - I'm sleepy.
我们得跟那懦夫谈谈
We need to talk to that cowboy.
还在调音呢 伙计
Uh, it's still sound check, lads.
*灯光渐暗*
*And the lights turned low*
*我悲伤的眼流泪*
*While I just cry through sorry eyes*
-我们去找他 -不要
- Let's get him. - No.
*从我让你走的那天起*
*Since the day I let you go*
*无尽的夜晚*
*Oh, nights go on*
*流逝的音乐*
*The music's gone*
*但心痛依旧*
*But the heartache remains*
*因为我失去了你*
*'Cause I lost you*
*我只能责怪*
*And I only have myself*
*自己*
*To blame*
好了吗 艾恩
Finished, Eoin?
蠢驴
Hey, donkey dick!
告诉我们关于玛丽的一切
Tell us everything you know about a woman named Mary.
天呐 他还是个小学生
Oh, my God. He's 12.
你们是谁啊
The fuck are yous?
我是玛丽的儿子 而那首歌♥
I'm Mary's son. And that song was...
是我永远唱不了的
something I could never do.
好吧 谢谢 然后
Okay. Thank you. And...
-玛丽 她...我 -照片里的老二是你的吗
- Mary. She was-- I-- - Was that your dick in the photo?
-什么 我 那 -照片里的老二是你的吗
- What? I-- That's-- - Was that your dick in the photograph?
无所谓了 呆福
It doesn't matter, Doofus.
重要的是她不在这里
All that matters is that she isn't here.
你不知道她在哪 对吧
You don't know where she is, do you?
不 抱歉 还有 我喜欢她
No. Sorry, man. And-- And I liked her.
知道吗 她很
You know? She was...
她很与众不同
She was different.
你多大了 这样吧
How old are you? You know what?
别告诉我
Don't tell me.
-玛丽 -玛丽
- Mary! - Mary!
-玛丽 -玛丽
- Mary! - Mary!
*我失去了你*
*I lost you*
-玛丽 -玛丽
- Mary! - Mary!
*我只能责怪自己*
*And I only have myself to blame*
玛丽
Mary!
-玛丽 -玛丽
- Mary! - Mary!
*音乐放缓*
*Now the music slows*
玛丽 玛丽
Mary! Mary!
剧集 | 爱尔兰的弗兰克(2021) | 导航列表