剧集 | 爱尔兰的弗兰克(2021) | 导航列表
利亚姆 怎么回事
Liam, what's going on?
喂 这里他妈的是怎么回事
Hey! What the fuck happened in here?
-佐伊 我能解释 -不 你不能
- Zoe, I-- I can explain. - No, you can't.
-不 我做不到 -利亚姆 求你别忽略我
- No, I can't. - Liam, please don't ignore me.
-看着我 -你为这些白♥痴♥做了担♥保♥ 呆福
- Look at me. - You vouched for these morons, Doofus.
这都怪你 你被开除了
This is on your head. You're fired.
-不 不 -看着我 利亚姆
- No. No! - Look at me, Liam.
奎文 别添乱了
Caoimhin, stop interrupting.
拜托 佐伊 你让我做什么都行 就别开除我
Please, Zoe, I'll do anything. Please don't fire me.
看着我 利亚姆 看着我
Look at me, Liam, look at me!
我不会再被忽略了
I will not be ignored anymore!
我有一句话 只有一句话对你说
I have one thing, one thing to say to you.
有人知道该怎么办吗
Does anybody know what to do?
-干预吗 -我去叫救护车
- Intervention? - I'll call an ambulance.
蠢逼
Assbrains.
我真不希望他独自醒来
I hate the idea of him wakin' up on his own.
-我真的被开除了吗 -当然
- Am I really fired? - Of course you are.
佐伊 这不是呆福的错
Zoe, this isn't Doofus' fault.
他确实为我担♥保♥了 但是
He vouched for me but, well...
是我为利亚姆担♥保♥的 所以是他的错
I vouched for Liam, so it's his fault.
对 对 都是我的错
Yeah. Yeah, it's my fault.
回家吧 佐伊 明早再来
Go home, Zoe. Come back in the morning,
我保证 这地方会恢复原样
I promise you, we'll have this place spick and span.
开除我和利亚姆 但看在老天的份上
Fire me and Liam, but for God's sake,
让呆福保住他的工作吧
let Doofus keep his job.
行
Fine.
如果完好如初 我会考虑的
If it's good as new, I'll think about it,
但我再也不想见到你们俩来这了
but I never want to see you two here again.
我保证
I promise.
谢谢 弗兰克
Oh, thank you, Frank.
不客气 哥们
Oh, you're welcome, buddy.
看起来你得好好打扫一阵了
Looks like you got some cleanin' up to do.
我们带你回家吧 利亚姆宝贝 这次不走了
Let's get you home, Liamo. For good.
你来吗 弗兰克
You comin', Frank?
入口
稍等
Two secs.
晚安 弗兰克
Goodnight, Frank.
晚安 最好的朋友
Goodnight, best friend.
不行吗 好吧
Nope. Fine.
记住 别和安妮上♥床♥
弗兰克 我只是
Hey, Frank. I'm just, um--
那些是我的内♥裤♥
Those are my underpants.
我是个流浪者 弗兰克
I'm a wild rover, Frank.
马拉海德
你真是个渣男
You're an arsehole.
你告诉我妈了吗 还是偷偷溜走的
Did you tell Mam or are you just creepin' out?
抱歉 弗兰克 我只是
Sorry, Frank, I'm just--
我没准备好
I'm not ready.
你在吃戒指吗
Are you eating the ring?
对 没错
I am, yeah.
进来 宝贝
Come in, darlin'.
-利亚姆他... -我知道
- Liam... - I know.
那接下去怎么办 睡一堆小鲜肉
So, what's the plan? Ride a load of young ones
直到你自我感觉好些吗
'til you feel better about yourself?
我打算暂时清静一阵
Think I'll give up riding for a while.
别最后变成他那样 弗兰克
Don't end up like him, Frank.
他是个大白♥痴♥
He's a fuckin' moron.
宝可梦
Pokemon.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你看着很难过
You look upset.
还有点性奋
And a tad horny.
你也是
So do you.
对
Yeah.
利亚姆又跑路了
Liam skedaddled again.
-渣男 -对啊
- Arsehole. - Yeah.
我刚知道
I just found out that, um...
我奶奶 她
my grandma, she, uh--
她今天去世了
she died today.
真遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
我觉得这不是
I don't think that's--
-你确定吗 -对
- You sure? - Yes.
-不 -不
- No. - No.
-对 -对吗
- Yes. - Yes?
-不 -不
- No. - No.
可怜的老桑德拉·费尼根 对吧
Poor old Sandra Finnegan, right?
记住 别和安妮上♥床♥
妈的
Fuck.
我不敢相信你又这么干了
I cannot believe you did it again.
妈
Mam.
安妮太无聊了
Aine's so boring.
剧集 | 爱尔兰的弗兰克(2021) | 导航列表