剧集 | 爱尔兰的弗兰克(2021) | 导航列表
你在干什么
What are you doin'?
这证明不了什么
This proves nothing.
-是玛丽 -别接
- It's Mary. - Don't answer that!
玛丽 我给你公放了
Hi, Mary, you're on speaker.
妈
Hi, Mam.
你已经把钥匙拿走了 聪明
You already had the key. Clever.
抱歉 我别无选择
I'm sorry, I had no choice.
你今天越界了 弗兰克
You crossed the line today, Frank.
我不能走 妈 好吗
I can't leave, Mam. Okay?
英国电视主持人 有自己的野外生存传授节目
我毫无生存技能 我不是雷·米尔斯
I've no skills. I'm not Ray Mears.
取消看♥房♥♥
Cancel the viewing.
我们花个几年 好好谈谈
Let's take a couple of years to-- to talk this through.
不 弗兰克 我回来了 现在就回
No, Frank. I'm coming back. Now.
你要干什么
What are you gonna do?
我想我会杀了你 弗兰克
I think I'm gonna kill ya, Frank.
呆福 我们得加强安保
Doofus, we need to beef up security.
斯蒂芬在楼上有把真的吉他
Hey, uh, Stephane has a real guitar upstairs,
对 他要向我展示怎么弹
and, yeah, he's gonna show me how to work it.
好 不错 很想听他弹弹
Okay. Yeah. Great. Love to hear some tunes.
不 呆福 我需要你留在下面
No. Doofus. I need you down here.
对 呆福 你在下面和弗兰克待着
Yeah. Doofus, you stay down there with Frank.
-不 但是 -呆福 留下
- No, but-- - Doofus, stay!
-玛丽要回来了吗 -我靠
- Is Mary comin' back? - Jesus!
抱歉 我总是忘记你还在
Sorry, I keep forgettin' you're here.
你有什么计划 弗兰克
What's the plan, Frank?
这是我的房♥子 我得保护它
This is my house. I have to defend it.
就像《小鬼当家》一样
It's like "Home Alone."
圣诞节
妮可拉 你现在下来吗
玛丽的婚纱
太妙了
This is brilliant.
很想看看这么多障碍 玛丽还要怎么进屋
Love to see Mary try and get in with all these in her way.
我倒想看看皮特布莱恩磕到这些东西
I'd like to see Peter-Brian nut himself on these.
把他的鹅蛋脑袋磕出个大缝来
Break open that fuckin' egg head of his.
或许该让你喝水了
Maybe time to switch to water.
呆福
Doofus.
你在干什么
What are you doin'?
保护这里
Securing the perimeter.
你这样会害死别人
You're gonna kill somebody.
你得放轻松些
You need to ease up a bit.
你还布置了什么
What else you done?
呆福 你还好吗
Doofus, are you okay?
我确定她很快就会下来
I'm sure she'll be down soon.
我们可能一会去看个电影
We might go to the cinema later.
你赶紧把这些拆了 免得有人受伤
I want you to dismantle this before somebody gets hurt.
好吗
Okay?
弗兰克 弗兰克
Frank! Frank!
-弗兰克 -怎么了
- Frank! - What is it?
有屁快放 女人
Spit it out, woman!
我听到了声音 在屋外
I heard a noise. Outside.
她回来了 弗兰克
She's back, Frank.
我好害怕
I'm scared.
好吧 别害怕
Okay. Don't be.
玛丽对这栋房♥子没有管辖权
Mary has no jurisdiction in this house.
她一点都吓不着我
She doesn't scare me one little bit.
弗兰克
Frank.
-我了个大操玛丽 -快开门
- Jesus, Mary, and Joseph! - Open the door!
-不 取消看♥房♥♥ -没门
- No! Cancel the viewing! - Not a chance.
好吧 她其实吓不到我
Okay, she doesn't actually scare me.
-刚才只是一次... -弗兰克
- That was just a once-- - Frank!
好吧 看来可以了
Okay. Seems to have done it.
玛丽 别这么用力敲门
Mary, go easy on the door.
弗兰克 你死定了
Frank, you're fucking dead!
听着 我不能整晚待在这里 玛丽
Look, I can't stay here all night, Mary,
我能先走吗
am I okay taking off?
是皮皮布吗 他来找我了
Is that Peeber? He came for me.
是谁 安妮吗
Who's that? Is that Aine?
对
Yeah.
她在里面干什么
What's she doin' in there?
我在离开你后就来这了
I-- I came here after I ran out on you.
你离开我了
You ran out on me?
对 我跟你说婚礼黄了
Yeah. I told you the wedding was off.
真的吗 对了
You did? Oh, right.
抱歉 之前我在查看邮件
Sorry, I, um-- I-- I was checking my email.
我肯定是...我只是告诉玛丽送她回家
I must've, uh-- I just told Mary I'd drop her off here
因为她找不到她的钥匙了 所以
when she couldn't find her keys, so...
你为什么取消婚礼
why'd you call off the wedding?
你是认真的吗
Are you fucking serious?
安妮 我现在有很多事要操心
Aine, I have a lot on at the moment.
不 我受够了
No! I've had enough!
去他妈的婚礼 我们结束了
Forget the fucking wedding! We're done!
我觉得你小题大做了
Think you're overreacting.
-自己啃屌♥去吧 -安妮
- Shove it up your dick! - Aine!
安妮 你不是认真的 对吧 安妮
Aine, you're not serious, are ya? Aine!
她走了吗 有时很难分辨
Is she gone? It's hard to tell sometimes.
玛丽
Mary!
皮布 玛丽还在外面吗
PB, is Mary still out there?
她想从楼上突破
She's trying to sneak in upstairs.
聪明
Clever girl.
你去看看 我做后援
You investigate. I'll provide back up.
把灯关了
Turn that off!
好吧
Okay.
请把门也带上
Close the door, please.
好吧
Okay.
呆福 不 不要 呆福 别进去
Doofus, no. No. Don't, Doofus, no, no.
皮皮布 怎么了
Hi, Peebs, what is it?
安妮 我 我一直在想你说的话
Aine, I've-- I've been thinking about what you said,
你说得对 我没把你当回事
and... you're right, I do take you for granted,
而且我 我一直没听你说话
and I-- I haven't been listening to you.
谢谢你这么说
Thank you for saying that.
或许我们可以努力
Maybe we can work on it and--
等你准备好搬走了
Whenever you're ready to move your stuff out,
我都没问题 不着急
it's fine with me, there's no rush.
到这周结束前都可以 好吗
Take 'til the end of the week, okay?
-不 等等 -谢谢 拜拜
- No. Wait-- - Thank you. Bye-bye.
别 别挂啊 皮皮布
Don't-- Don't go. Peebs.
是皮特布莱恩吗
Was that Peter-Brian?
呆福 你还在这呢
Doofus, are you still in here?
-不在 -出去
- No. - Get out!
好吧
Okay.
他们刚才在头脚错开睡[69式] 弗兰克
They were top and tailing, Frank.
你要去哪
Where you goin'?
-弗兰克 -不 呆福
- Frank-- - No, Doofus.
别现在抛弃我 我需要你
Don't flake out on me now, I need you.
我得走了
I-- I need to go
我要跟皮特布莱恩面对面谈谈 弗兰克
and talk to Peter-Brian face to face, Frank.
我需要你留下 你们两人
I need you to stay. Both of you.
我们可以自己在这组成一个小家庭
We could have our own little family right here.
我是爸爸
I'm the dad.
呆福 你是我儿子
Doofus, you're my son.
安妮 你可以做我的
Aine, you could be my...
-妻子吗 -老妈
- Wife? - ...mother.
弗兰克 我说不好 我
Frank, I don't know. I--
我觉得我做不到 弗兰克
I don't think that I can, Frank.
弗兰克 前门锁着
Frank, the front door's locked.
钥匙在哪
Where's the goddamn key?
大家能不能都别吵吵了
Could everyone just stay put for one fucking second?!
我需要思考
I need to think.
妈咪 停 停 我准备好谈谈了
Mammy, stop! Stop. I'm ready to talk.
去死吧 弗兰克
Go fuck yourself, Frank.
妈 别爆粗口
Mam, the language.
剧集 | 爱尔兰的弗兰克(2021) | 导航列表