剧集 | 爱尔兰的弗兰克(2021) | 导航列表
There's only one option.
安妮
Aine...
把你的假发给我 我来演
Give me your wig. I'll play the part.
结尾的歌♥我们会想到办法的
We'll sort something out for the song by the end of the show.
陪审团的女士们
Women of the jury,
你们听取了冗长复杂的案子
you've listened to a long and complex case.
你们肩负巨大的责任
You have a grave responsibility.
-你怎么回事 -我只是
- What's wrong with you? - I just--
我想让妮可拉喜欢我
I wanted Nicola to like me.
如果梅尔比娜不能唱我的歌♥
Without Maelbhina to sing me songs--
你会找到其他女友的
You'll get another girlfriend.
我不想要其他女友
I don't want another girlfriend!
我写那首歌♥就是为了让妮可拉喜欢我
I only wrote the song so Nicola'd like me.
现在谁能唱 安妮吗
Now who's gonna sing it? Fuckin' Aine?
因为内疚很残酷
Because guilt is a terrible thing,
它会让罪人倍感沉重
and it weighs heavy on the sinful.
所以重担落到了你们十二怒
So it falls to you twelve angr--
八怒女身上 去理清
eight angry women to sort...
复杂的事实
the facts from the fancy.
*复杂的事实*
*The facts from the fancy*
*我们不能冒险*
*We can't take a chancy*
*陪审团坐立不安*
*The jury's getting antsy*
醒醒 梅尔比娜
Wake up, Maelbhina.
梅尔比娜 你能醒来吗 求你了
Hey, Maelbhina, could you wake up, please?
他说的20秒
" Twenty," He said!
够了
That's enough.
-该你了 玛丽 空翻 -去他妈的
- Right, Mary. Flip. - Fuck that.
伊莱恩 你上
Elaine, you're up.
抱歉 伊莱恩 别用力
Oh, sorry, Elaine. Go limp.
不
No!
该死的 梅尔比娜 醒醒
God damn it, Maelbhina, wake up!
我犯了个可怕的错误
I've made a terrible mistake!
怎么回事
What's going on here?
你在哭吗
Have you been crying?
大家都在犯浑
Everyone's being a cunt.
你在庭上听庭审还愉快吗
How are you enjoying the court case?
还不错
Oh, it's good.
但我非常想回到我的家乡弗马纳郡
But I do long to return to my home town of Fermanagh.
嗯
Right.
*来自天堂的弗马纳郡*
*Fermanagh from heaven*
*来自天堂的弗马纳郡*
*Fermanagh from heaven*
*女人不能靠未经发酵的面包过活*
*A woman cannot live upon bread that's unleavened*
情况不妙 但我们别无选择
Look, it's terrible, but we have no choice.
或许我们该砍掉呆福的歌♥
Maybe we have to lose Doofus's song.
-弗兰克 -什么
- Frank. - Huh?
你有什么我们能用的吗
Have you something else we can use instead?
我知道有人能唱呆福的歌♥
I know someone who can sing Doofus's song.
他们只需要相信自己
They just need to believe in themselves.
我觉得呆福应该自己唱
I think Doofus should sing it.
*弗马纳郡 弗马纳郡 弗马纳郡*
*Fermanagh, Fermanagh, Fermanagh, Fermanagh*
*弗马纳郡 弗马纳郡*
*Fermanagh, Fermanagh*
你不能在
You can't give a man
全女性班底的作品里让男人唱最后一曲
the last song in an all-female production.
大家都有机会 我觉得呆福会完爆全场
Everyone deserves a chance. I think Doofus'd smash it.
是你换了椅子 对吧
You switched the chairs, didn't you?
你嫉妒呆福 现在你又内疚了
You were jealous. Now you feel guilty,
所以你想把呆福的高光时刻还给他
so you wanna give Doofus his moment.
你怎么敢这么说
How dare you?
-别互相指责了 -对
- Don't be pointing fingers. - Yeah.
我没有换任何东西
I did not switch anything.
我认为呆福可以胜任
I think Doofus could do a good job.
我可以
I could do it.
你缺少梅尔比娜风情万种的魅力
You lack Maelbhina's sultry charm,
她体态轻盈地摇曳身体
her easy way with her body.
面对现实吧 呆福更适合这个角色
Face it, Doofus is more suited to the part.
别管呆福了
Oh, forget Doofus!
-让我上 导演 -我告诉你
- Put me in, Coach. - I'm telling you.
都安静
Quiet!
妈的 到群戏了
Fuck! It's the group scene!
安静 大家各就各位 赶紧的
Quick! Places, everyone! Everyone, quick!
有些台词让帕德里克变得穷凶极恶
Some of the script changes Padraig made are atrocious.
女陪审长 我想更改投票
Mrs. Forewoman, I'd like to change my vote.
-无罪 -什么
- Not guilty - What?
还有人想更改投票吗
Anybody else wanna change their vote?
你真是够女人的 这么善变
That's women for you.
第一幕结束了
It's the first act over.
有些瑕疵 但我们还没出局
Couple of hitches, but we're still in the game.
梅尔比娜还没有神奇地活过来 对吧
Maelbhina hasn't magically come back to life, has she?
-没有 -我们得谈谈烫手山芋了
- No. - We need to talk about the issue at hand.
对 谁来唱结尾的歌♥
Yeah. Who's singing the closing number?
不 不是那个 有人伤害了梅尔比娜
No, not that. Someone here hurt Maelbhina.
我们不知道是谁 而你们却只担心
We don't know who. All you guys seem to be worried about
谁来唱最后那首傻♥逼♥歌♥
is who is gonna sing that stupid song.
你说得对 我来唱
You're right. I'm singing it.
那一幕是全剧最精彩的部分了 亲爱的
It's literally the best part of the play, darling.
我们不想搞砸
We don't wanna fuck it up.
而且我说这话没什么别的意思 几点了
And I don't mean anything bad by that. What time is it?
我们得赶紧开始第二幕了 玛丽呢
We better push on with the second act. Where's Mary?
好吧 开干吧
Okay! Let's do this.
你穿的是什么啊
What are you wearing?
-军队制♥服♥ -这是六号♥陪审员的独唱曲目
- It's military. - It's Juror 6's big number.
是个严肃的时刻
It's a serious moment--
《我们听从命令 否则人们死亡》
"We Follow Orders or People Die,"
见了鬼了 弗兰克
and God damn it, Frank,
我才发现这首歌♥参考的电影是《好人寥寥》
I just realized that's from "A Few Good Men."
《好女人寥寥》
"A Few Good Women."
*圣地亚哥*
*Santiago*
*私人头等舱*
*Private first class*
*圣地亚哥*
*Santiago*
*好久不见他*
*He hasn't been seen in a while*
-观众开始离场了 -你不该出去演奏吗
- The audience is turning. - Shouldn't you be out there playing?
我不做现场演奏
I don't play live.
呆福的电脑里有我歌♥曲的音轨
Doofus has my parts on his laptop.
爸 你能决定下让谁唱最后一曲吗
Dad, can you just decide who's doing the last number?
过去几个月我和皮特布莱恩
I've been doing extensive vocal training
进行了大量的歌♥唱练习
with Peter-Brian for the past month.
-我真的认为我可以 -没人能回到台上
- I really think I could-- - Nobody is going back on that stage
除非我找出是谁换了椅子
till I find out who switched that fucking chair.
而且我认为是你 弗兰克
And I'm looking at you, Frank.
妮可拉 你个下♥贱♥的混♥蛋♥
Nicola, you snotty little bastard.
-弗兰克 -受审的又不是我
- Frank-- - I'm not the one on trial here.
*好久不见*
*Seen in a while*
谢谢
Thank you.
随着这一曲终了 我将请出剩余的陪审员
And with that, I shall bring in the rest of the jury.
还需要两分钟 即兴发挥一下
Two minutes. Just vamp it.
那么
So...
各位想再听一遍刚才的歌♥吗
would you like to see the song again?
是你换了椅子吗
Did you switch those chairs?
我让梅尔比娜生命垂危吗
Did I order the code red on Maelbhina?
-不 我没有 -是你换了椅子吗
- No! I did not! - Did you switch the chairs?
你想要什么 妮可拉
What do you want Nicola?
你想让我再跟你睡一次吗
Do you want me to sleep with you again?
-你是想那样吗 -弗兰克 我想要事实
- Is that what you want? - Frank, I want the truth!
你别再捏水果了
You can't handle the fruit!
伯妮 我要说多少次
Bernie! How many times?
我觉得我该去医院
I think I need to go to hospital.
你倒是去啊
Well, fucking go!
-怎么样 -你们这些人
- Well? - You people.
你们根本不知道怎么保护演出
You have no idea how to protect a production.
梅尔比娜的意外 虽然很悲惨
Maelbhina's accident, while tragic,
-或许挽救了生命 -是你换了椅子吗
剧集 | 爱尔兰的弗兰克(2021) | 导航列表