剧集 | 爱尔兰的弗兰克(2021) | 导航列表
You just need to go limp. It doesn't hurt if you go limp.
彻底不用力
Limp as a wimp.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Okay? - Yeah.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- Are you all right? - Yeah.
-你收着力了吗 -当然
- Did you go limp? - Yeah!
你确定吗 接下来就该伊莱恩了
Are you sure? 'Cause Elaine's up next.
如果你受伤了 现在就得说出来
If you're hurt, you need to say so now.
-我没事 -好 让伊莱恩来
- I'm fine. - Right. Get Elaine in.
伊莱恩
Elaine!
帕德里克
Hey, Padraig.
结尾那首曲子
It's the closing number.
直接砍了吧 如何
Let's just cut it, yeah?
-呆福不会介意的 -别用力
- I don't think Doofus will mind. - Go limp.
不可能 弗兰克
No way, Frank.
呆福的曲子是整出戏最棒的部分
Doofus's song is the best thing in the play.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
该死
Oh, God damn it.
她也受伤了 是吧
She's down too, isn't she?
-弗兰克 -安妮
- Frankie! - Aine!
我们需要你 打电♥话♥给皮特布莱恩
We need you. Call Peter-Brian.
告诉他我们又有陪审员需要包扎了
Tell him we need to patch up some more of the jurors.
其他人 休息十分钟
Everyone else, take ten.
梅尔比娜 你好吗
Hey, Maelbhina. How you doing?
我以前是欢乐剧场的人 现在来了这里
Well, I was in the Gaiety once, and now I'm here.
-你能得出什么结论 -你的星星陨落了
- What does that tell you? - Your star has fallen?
听着 我刚在跟帕德里克说
Listen, I was just saying to Padraig,
他应该也同意了
and I think he agrees,
我们把结尾曲砍了吧
let's cut that last number, right?
-它跟整个... -弗兰克
- It's not exactly in keeping-- - Frank!
呆福的曲子是这可怕的闹剧中
Doofus' song is the only good thing in this whole,
唯一美好的东西
horrible mess.
别打你那破主意了
Forget the bullshit.
其他曲子都是垃圾
Forget the other shitty songs.
呆福那曲子是我回归音乐剧场的原因
That piece is the reason I came back to musical theater.
可我写的曲子比他多得多
But I wrote way more songs than him,
-而赞美却全归了他 -他应得的
- and he's gonna get all the credit! - He should.
你有一半的曲子都想错了电影
Half your songs are about the wrong movie,
剩下的一半显然是拿你的旧曲子改的
and the rest are clearly your old songs that you repurposed.
其中四首都是写的爱尔兰的郡县
Four of them are about counties in Ireland!
《卡洛万寿无疆》
"Livin' La Vida Carlow"
是专门为这出剧写的
was written specifically for the piece.
比喻了汤姆·克鲁斯
It's a metaphor for Tom Cruise's clash
与军中的腐♥败♥所做的斗争
with corruption in the military.
我要唱呆福的曲子
I'm gonna sing Doofus' song,
那将是人们唯一会记住的部分
and it's gonna be the only thing people remember.
赶紧习惯吧
Get used to it.
她没事吧
Is she gonna be okay?
她已经79岁了 还断了肋骨
She's 79 and her ribs are fucked.
妮可拉 不排练动作戏了
Nicola! No more stunt rehearsals.
-直接等上台吧 -那椅子打斗的戏呢
- Just wait'll you're onstage. - What about the chair shots?
不排练椅子打斗戏可不安全
It's not safe not to rehearse the chair shots.
行吧 排练椅子打斗戏 但求你小心点
Fine. Rehearse the chair shots, but please be careful.
-当然 -怎么样了
- Of course. - How's it going?
真是灾难 伯妮出局了
Oh, it's a disaster. Bernie's out.
伊莱恩在这垂头丧气的
Elaine here is in bits.
我找不到人顶上她们的戏份了
And I've no one to cover their parts.
等等 除非...
Wait. Unless...
打给玛丽 告诉她 如果她背了台词就能上
Call Mary. Tell her if she learns the lines, she's in.
但她得在一小时内赶到
But she has to be here in an hour!
快把她送走吧
Let's get her out of sight.
呆福
Hey, Doofus.
我刚才在跟梅尔比和帕德里克聊
I was just talking to Melvs and Padraig.
我们一致认为
I think the general consensus is
结尾要换成我的歌♥ 你觉得如何
do one of my songs to close the show. Whaddaya think?
可我只剩那首歌♥了
But it's the only one of my songs left.
-其他的都被你换完了 -是吗
- You replaced all the others. - Did I?
是的 而且...
Yeah. Anyway, I--
-我想让妮可拉听到 -妮可拉
- I want Nicola to hear it. - Nicola?
我知道我配不上她 弗兰克
I know she's out of my league, Frank,
但其他人都喜欢我的歌♥
but.. everybody else likes my song.
如果她听到 如果她觉得不错
If she hears it, and she thinks it's good...
谁知道呢
you never know.
就用你的歌♥了
Your song it is.
-好 -希望她会喜欢
- Yeah! - I hope she likes it.
谢了 弗兰克 妮可拉
Thanks, Frank! Hey, Nicola.
最后还是会用我的歌♥
They're still gonna do my song at the end.
太棒了
Oh, that's great!
音乐剧 十二怒女
配乐 弗兰克和呆福
外面的人都排上队了
There's queues of people outside!
今天会爆满
It's a sellout!
台词都记住了吗
Have you the lines?
别管台词了
Oh, forget the lines.
得让观众听听他们想听的
Gotta give the people what they want.
拜托 玛丽 这次不准说阴♥道♥ 去年...
Please, Mary, no vag this time. Last year--
去年演的是《欢乐满人间》 帕德里克
The show was "Mary Poppins," Padraig.
自然得来点即兴发挥
There was bound to be some improv.
大家准备好了吗 要排练椅子打斗戏了
Okay, everyone? Ready to rehearse the chair shots?
我会用这些假椅子砸你们 好吗
I'm gonna smack you with these fake chairs, okay?
-会疼吗 -除非你是个弱鸡娘们儿
- Will it hurt? - Only if you're a pussy.
-你还好吗 伯妮 -我走不了路了
- How are you, Bernie? - I can't walk.
你也看到了
Look, as you can see,
我们现在压力有点大
we're under quite a bit of pressure.
不知道你能不能帮我一个小小的忙
I wonder if you could do me a teeny-weeny favor.
别他妈捏遍所有水果了
Stop rubbing your grubby mits over every piece of fruit!
我满脑子都是那画面 伯妮 满脑子
I have it up to here, Bernie! Up to here!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
-准备好了吗 -当然
- Ready? - Sure.
记住 背部绷住 不会有事的
Just remember, take it on the back, you'll be fine.
你是洋基队的粉丝吗
You a Yankees fan?
-不 我是巴尔的摩的粉丝 -巴尔的摩
- No, Baltimore! - Baltimore?
那就像每天都被铁撬
That's like being hit in the head
敲一次头
with a crowbar once a day!
*我曾去过多尼哥*
*Been there, Donegal*
*那里有很多美丽的地方*
*Lots of lovely place-- *
-有人换了椅子 -我们怎么办
- Somebody switched the chair. - What are we gonna do?
-有人换了椅子 -观众得进场了
- Somebody switched the chair. - We have to let them in.
-谁换了椅子 -不重要了 妮可拉
- Who switched the chair? - It doesn't matter, Nicola.
-不重要了 -谁来演她的戏份
- It doesn't matter. - Who's gonna play her part?
安妮 把她拖到后台去 好吗
Aine, drag her backstage, will you?
让她跟伊莱恩待在一起
Stick her in with Elaine.
我们得开始演出了 怎么办
We need to start the show. What are we going to do?
你想让我演梅尔比娜的戏份
Do you want me to take Maelbhina's part?
反正你已经演了伯妮的戏份
You're already taking Bernie's part!
爸 我知道梅尔比娜的台词 还有呆福的歌♥
Dad, I know Maelbhina's lines, and Doofus' songs.
-我知道整部剧 -请别让她演
- I know the whole parts. - Please don't let her do it.
安妮 那首歌♥分量很重 无意冒犯 亲爱的
Oh, Aine, there's a lot riding on that song. No offense, darling.
你还在这干什么
What are you still doing back here?
我在照顾梅尔比娜
I was looking after Maelbhina.
-有没有可能她会... -没有
- Any chance she'll... - No.
我们得搞清楚谁换了椅子
We need to figure out who switched that chair.
安妮一直想要
Aine's the one who's been
超越梅尔比娜 偷走结尾的那首歌♥
stepping over Maelbhina's body to steal the closing number.
-或许是她 -去你♥妈♥的♥ 玛丽
- Maybe it was her? - Fuck you, Mary.
事故发生前你在哪里
Where were you just before the accident?
妮可拉 你一整周都在伤害别人
Nicola, you've been injuring people all week.
不如你承担点责任吧
Why don't you take some responsibility?
或许我们该唱我的歌♥
Maybe we should do one of my songs instead.
-不行 弗兰克 -听着 我不在乎是谁干的
- No, Frank! - Look, I don't care who did it.
我们需要开始演出了 我们得找个人
We need to start the show, we need to get someone
演梅尔比娜的戏份 就这么定了
to play Maelbhina's part, and that's that.
只有一个选择
剧集 | 爱尔兰的弗兰克(2021) | 导航列表