剧集 | 爱尔兰的弗兰克(2021) | 导航列表
You don't like being a doctor?
告诉别人你是医生很棒
Yeah, telling people you're a doctor is great,
但实际行医简直是噩梦
but actually doing the work's a fucking nightmare.
所以大学的日子幸福美好
That's what was so sweet about college.
你不是要学习很多东西吗
Didn't you have to study a lot?
还有那些女人们...妈妈咪呀
And the women... Jesus.
现在我感觉自己放慢速度了
Now I feel like I'm slowing down.
听着 安妮要搬进来了
Look, Aine's moving in.
你会安定下来
You'll settle down.
我们会成为好闺蜜
And we'll be besties.
我知道现在说为时尚早 但我喜欢直言不讳
I know it's soon to say, but let's call a spade a spade.
我可能会搬进来
I might move in.
你不知道在有安妮前我的生活是怎么样的
You have no idea what my life was like before Aine.
小♥穴♥
Vag.
小♥穴♥ 小♥穴♥ 到处都是
Vag, vag, everywhere.
而现在呢 连滴酒都不能喝
And now? Not a drop to drink.
皮皮布 我觉得我不该知道这些
Peebster, I don't think I should be hearing this.
你听好了 安妮觉得我出轨了
You listen! Aine suspects I've been unfaithful,
-但我没有 -那太好了
- and I haven't. - Right. Good!
但最糟的是我确实出轨了
Except the worst part is I have.
只有一次
Only once.
酒吧的一个姑娘
A girl at the bar.
和健身房♥的另一个姑娘
Another girl at the gym.
还有几个病人 不过那问题严重了
And several patients. But that's a bigger deal.
那是违法的 但只有她们了 好吗
That's trouble. But they're the only ones, all right?
其实不然 还有好多
Well, no, there were loads more,
但那些是安妮起疑心的
but those were the only ones Aine suspects.
也不是 她怀疑还有更严重的问题 其实也是
Well, no, she suspects it's a much bigger problem, and it is.
老天 弗兰克 我完蛋了
Ah, Christ, Frank, I'm fucked!
悠着点 悠着点
Easy, easy. Easy, there.
悠着点
Easy, easy.
真对不起 请别告诉安妮
I'm sorry. Please don't tell Aine.
安妮来电
弗兰克 谢谢过来
Frank, thanks for coming.
你要喝点什么吗
Can I get you anything?
-茶 咖啡 -来杯拿铁吧
- Tea, coffee? - Maybe a latte.
-那要花好久 -我知道你家有奶泡器 安妮
- That would take ages. - I know you have a milk frother, Aine.
你想来杯普通咖啡吗
Would you like a regular coffee?
-是速溶的吗 -对
- Is it instant? - Yes.
那就要杯水吧 气泡水
Just a water, please. Sparkling.
关于皮特布莱恩
So... about Peter-Brian.
听着 我不想这么说
Look, I don't wanna say this.
我一直在监视他
I've been spying on him.
我以为他出轨了
I thought he was cheating on you,
我想收集一些铁证 然后
and I was trying to collect some hard evidence and--
然后呢
And?
简单来说 他没问题
Basically, he's clean.
好吗 那男人就是童子军 这是好话
Okay? The man's a boy scout and not in a bad way.
弗兰克 我也一直很担心皮特布莱恩
Frank, I've been worried about Peter-Brian too,
所以我自己也去监视了
so I've been doing a little spying of my own.
我让呆福去盯着他
I asked Doofus to keep tabs on him.
-呆福 -他今天给了我这些
- Doofus? - He sent me these today.
安妮 我的小家鼠
Aine, my little house mouse...
这些不是真的
these aren't real.
当然不是真的
Of course they're not real.
但看到这些让我意识到 皮特布莱恩...
But seeing them made me realize Peter-Brian is just--
他也太上流社会了
He's just so fucking posh.
而我不想跟那种人住
And I don't wanna live with--
所以变成了现在这样
And here we are,
你也来了
and here you are.
我都不记得我们为什么分手了
And I can't remember why we broke up.
-你不肯肛♥交♥ -不止这点
- You wouldn't do anal. - It was more than that.
不 对我来说不肛♥交♥就没得谈
No. That was the deal breaker for me.
安妮 我们说过这些了
Aine, we've been over this.
亲爱的 我不想要你
Darling, I don't want you.
我想让你不开心
I want you to be unhappy.
对 你总是这么说 弗兰克
Yeah, you keep saying that, Frank,
但你总是回到我身边
but you keep coming back.
-给我唱歌♥ 弗兰克 -什么
- Sing me a song, Frank. - What?
像以前一样给我唱歌♥
Sing me a song like the good old days.
跟我唱歌♥ 弗兰克 快 唱吧
Sing me a song, Frank. Come on sing it.
-*请离我远点* -对
- *Please leave me alone* - Yes.
不如在我搬去和上等人同居前
How about one last bit of rough
再来一发粗犷暴♥力♥炮吧
before I move in with fancy pants?
-不 安妮 我不行 -那如果我同意肛♥交♥呢
- No, Aine, I can't. - What if the anus was back on the table?
安妮 不 别这样
Aine, no. Please.
我不能对自己尊敬的人做这种事
I couldn't do that to someone I respect.
但你以前整天把肛♥交♥挂在嘴边
But it's all you used to talk about!
我说的不是你 我说的是皮特布莱恩
I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about Peter-Brian.
我太尊敬他了
I respect him too damn much.
我希望他成为我最好的朋友 上帝保佑
I want him to be my best friend, and God willing--
我知道现在还早
I know it's early,
但我想如果他和我能花足够时间在一起
but I think if he and I spend enough time together--
-你真可悲 -你真孤注一掷
- You're pathetic. - You're desperate.
呆福 呆福
Doofus, Doofus!
呆福 呆福 呆福
Doofus, Doofus, Doofus!
呆福 呆福 呆福 呆福
Doofus, Doofus, Doofus, Doofus!
呆福 呆福 呆福 呆福 呆福
Doofus, Doofus, Doofus, Doofus, Doofus!
轻点 轻点 弗兰克 你会吵醒我爸妈
Easy, easy, Frank, you'll wake my parents.
皮布的那些照片是怎么回事
What was with those photos of PB?
-她买♥♥的吗 -不
- Did she buy them? - No!
我不敢相信你在我背后捅刀子
I can't believe you hid behind my back.
是你走了歪路
You're the one who went rogue!
我和皮特布莱恩的关系很微妙
My relationship with Peter-Brian is very nuanced.
知道吗 什么《与狼共舞》里的凯文·科斯特纳
You know what? Forget Kevin Costner in "Dances with Wolves."
你就是《未来水世界》的凯文·科斯特纳
You're Kevin Costner in "Waterworld."
放屁 你和我 到此为止了
Shit! You and me, we're done.
行吧 祝你和新闺蜜百年好合
Fine! Have fun with your new best friend!
我会和新闺蜜百年好合的
I will have fun with my new best friend!
我们周三要去阿沃卡餐厅吃午饭
We're going to Avoca for lunch on Wednesday,
之后我们或许会
and then afterwards we're probably gonna
去南区品尝奶酪拼盘
go to the Southside for a cheeseboard.
我都不认得你了
I don't even know you anymore.
怎么了 弗兰克
What's wrong, Frankie?
我不知道 斯蒂芬
I don't know, Stephane.
今天开始时我有两个闺蜜
I started the day with two besties,
但我很确定现在我只能拥有一个
but I'm pretty sure I can only have one.
什么是闺蜜
What is a bestie?
在浴缸里给你按♥摩♥的那个人吗 你的跟班
The guy who massage you in the bath? Your bitch?
那是呆福
That was Doofus.
但现在我觉得我想让皮特布莱恩做我的闺蜜了
But now I think I want Peter-Brian to be my bestie instead.
-为什么 -我不知道
- Why? - I don't know.
他或许是个渣男 但他的生活方式更赞
He might be an awful person, but his lifestyle is better.
所以你宁愿做他的呆福 让呆福做你的跟班
So you rather be his Doofus, than have Doofus be yours?
让我感叹一句
Let me say, uh,
"在地狱称霸
"It is better to reign in Hell
胜过在天堂服侍他人"
than serve in Heaven."
出自英国诗人约翰·弥尔顿的诗集《失乐园》
-你是刚想出来吗 -弥尔顿
- Did you just come up with that? - It's Milton.
有个消毒液牌子为弥尔顿
-消毒液吗 -不是
- The sterilizer? - No.
谢谢你与我分享你的土著智慧 斯蒂芬
Well, thank you for sharing your native wisdom with me, Stephane.
你是个很聪明的法国人
You're a very wise French man.
晚安 弗兰克
Good night, Frankie.
晚安 爸
Good night, Dad.
-理查德 老兄 -怎么了 弗兰克
- Richard, pet? - Yes, Frank?
你能小点声吗
Could you keep it down?
我的宝贝们
My babies.
我得回到我宝贝们的身边
I gotta get back to my babies.
天呐 帕德里克 小心
Whoa, there, Padraig! Careful there!
好了
Okay!
好了
Okay!
剧集 | 爱尔兰的弗兰克(2021) | 导航列表