剧集 | 爱尔兰的弗兰克(2021) | 导航列表
-弗兰克 -呆福
- Frank! - Doofus!
你怎么还在这儿
Why are you still here?
快出来
Get out of there.
天呐
Jesus.
你不会喜欢上他了吧 弗兰克
You don't like him, do you, Frank?
谁
Who?
你知道我说的是谁
You know who I mean.
我只是为了弄到黑料 跟他一起混混
I'm just hanging with him to get dirt.
就像《落水狗》里的蒂姆·罗斯
It's like Tim Roth in "Reservoir Dogs."
今晚可能是我这么多年来跟别人一起过得
I mean, tonight was probably the most fun I've had with
最开心的一次...
anyone in ages, but...
他有本事让我彻底放松下来
See, he has this knack of putting me totally at ease,
我跟他在一起时 真心觉得我可以做自己
really feel I can be myself when I'm around him.
就感觉 我还挺喜欢跟他在一起时的我自己
Like, I actually like myself when I'm with him.
倒不是性方面的 我讨厌他
Nothing sexual or anything. I hate him.
他怎么还没给我发短♥信♥
Why hasn't he texted?
-我的天 也太好笑了 -怎么了
- OMG, that's a gas. - What is it?
没什么...皮特布莱恩是个大傻子
Nothing. Just... Peter-Brian's an awful eejit.
-给我看看 给我看看 -不
- Let me see! Let me see! - No!
你们好啊 伙计们 打扰啦
Ciao, guys. Excusez-moi.
抱歉 你哪位
Pardon me. Who might you be?
抱歉 我是斯蒂芬
Pardon. Me Stephane.
我是弗兰克 他是呆福
I'm Frank. This is Doofus.
你好 弗兰克
Hello. Ah, Frankie!
-我们是室友 对吧 -希望不是
- We share a room, no? - I hope not.
弗兰克 斯蒂芬怎么没有阴毛
Why hasn't Stephane got any pubes, Frank?
他已经成年了啊
He's old enough.
真正的男人 会脱毛
Real men, we shave...
出于...用你们的话怎么说来着
for... how you say...
空气动力学原因
aerodynamics.
斯蒂芬 东西都找到了吗
Stephane, did you find everything?
你显然没找到毛巾
Well, you obviously didn't find a towel!
斯蒂芬是个学生 他也要租住在这里
Stephane's a student. He's lodging here too.
意思是我终于解决房♥贷的问题了
Means I'll finally have the mortgage covered.
玛丽 有没有什么地方我能放...
Mary, you got anywhere I can put--
你好 这是谁
Hello. Who's this?
理查德 出来 我们得谈谈
Richard, come outside. We need to talk.
呼吸
Breathe.
现在往后拉
Now draw back...
胳膊抬高
elbow raised...
集中精力看靶子
focus down range.
现在 如果准备好了...
And now, when you're ready...
就放
release.
真不敢相信你终于射中了一个
I can't believe you finally hit one!
中了一个
Whoo! Got one! Whoo!
呆福 你在干什么
Doofus! What the hell are you doing?
就...拍照
Just.. gramming.
别站在射程范围里
Get the fuck off the range!
走吧 我们去做水疗
Come on. Let's go hit the spa.
别那么看着我
Stop looking at me like that.
我忍♥不住
I can't help it.
我就是喜欢他 行了吗
So I like him, okay?
赶紧克服吧 快进来
Get over it. Get in!
-不行 -为什么
- I can't. - Why not?
我刮了阴毛 好吗
I shaved my pubes, okay?
-小点声 -你看他
- Keep your voice down. - Look at him.
-赶紧收集黑料 -我...
- Just get some dirt. - Yeah, I--
你根本不是《落水狗》里的蒂姆·罗斯 弗兰克
You're not Tim Roth in "Reservoir Dogs," Frank.
你是《与狼共舞》里的凯文·科斯特纳
You're Kevin Costner in "Dances With Wolves,"
被自己敌人的文化和生活方式所引诱
seduced by the culture and lifestyle of your enemy.
你根本没花心思拆散他和安妮
You're not even trying to break up him and Aine.
我花了 求求你能不能...
I am. Now would you please just...
我♥操♥
Fuck it.
真棒
That is nice.
来啊 呆福 坐下
Come on, Doofus. Sit down.
好
Okay.
我♥操♥...
Fuck it...
进来如何 皮皮布
So... what's up, Peebs?
没什么特别的
You know, nothin' much.
要跟安妮同居了 紧张吗 那是自然
You nervous about Aine moving in? That's natural.
你有没有考虑过
Have you been thinking
其他人和事
about other people or anything?
你背叛过她吗
You ever cheated on her?
抱歉 皮皮布 呆福应该是想说...
Sorry, Peebers. I think what Doofus is trying to say--
不 没事 大家都是男人 对吧
No, no, it's fine. I mean, we're all men here, am I right, guys?
-对 但我不认为... -都是大老爷们儿
- Yeah, but I don't think-- - We're all dudes here.
没错 听着...
Absolutely, right? Listen--
不管你跟我们分享什么
Whatever you choose to share with us,
我们的嘴都严着呢
our lips are sealed,
不管是涉及到男人 女人 小孩
whether it involves men, women or children.
小孩不行
Not children.
你刚才也太过分了
That was outrageous back there.
我那是在坚持执行计划
I was sticking to the plan.
真希望我能坐在皮特布莱恩的小红车里
I wish I was in Peter-Brian's red car.
我知道你不高兴 好吗
Look, I know you're upset, okay?
不过我兜里有些东西也许能让你高兴
But I've got something in my pocket that might cheer you up.
我的阴毛
My pubes.
看啊 两张票
Ta-da. Two tickets...
就我俩 维京水上观光团
for you and me, for the Viking Splash Tour.
怎么样
What do you say?
我不知道 呆福
I don't know, Doofus.
我现在喜欢更成熟的东西 比如射箭和威士忌
I'm into mature stuff now, like archery and whiskey.
而且只有两张票 那皮布怎么办
And two tickets? What about PB?
我想为我俩我做点事 弗兰克
I wanted to do something for us, Frank.
我俩怎么了
What's happening to us?
呆福 对不起
Doofus, I'm sorry.
我很乐意跟你一起去维京水上观光团
I would love to come to the Viking Splash Tour with you.
我爱你 弗兰克
I love you, Frank.
你是我最好的朋友之一
You're one of my best friends.
三 二 一
Three, two, one!
这可太棒了
Aw man! This is great!
你都没走心 弗兰克
You're not making an effort, Frank.
我努力了 呆福 可这感觉...
I'm trying, Doofus, but this feels...
是下层老百姓干的事
plebeian or something.
我得换衣服去参加一会的品酒会 怎么下去
I've to change for the wine tasting later, how do I get off?
你不能下去 我们快到河里了
You can't get off. We're approaching the water.
我猜我只能留下了 好极了
I guess I'm staying on then. Great.
那我就听个播客吧
Might get a podcast going.
啥是播客
What's a podcast?
我也能去品酒会吗 拜托
Can I come to the wine tasting too, please?
三 二 一
Three, two, one!
维京水上观光团
妈 我出去一下
Ma, I'm heading out for a bit.
-拜 弗兰克 -拜 弗兰克
- Bye, Frankie. - Ciao, Frankie.
晚安 理查德
Good night, Richard.
晚安 弗兰克
Good night, Frank.
我只是觉得我们渐行渐远了
I just think we're growing apart.
呆福不会知道红酒
I mean, Doofus wouldn't know a red wine
和...另一种红酒的区别
from a-- a different red wine.
慢着点 哥们 你不是该尝了以后吐出来吗
Easy there, pal. Aren't you supposed to taste and spit?
去他妈的 我这周过得太操蛋了
Ah, fuck it. The week I've had?
病人不停抱怨 抱怨
Patients moaning, moaning.
"我的脚骨折了"
"Oh, my foot's broken."
"这红疹是什么"
"Ahhh, what's this rash?"
听着确实烦心 不过你就是医生
Right, that does seem annoying, although you are a doctor.
呸 一个"女人"今天来医院
Yech! A "woman" came in today, all,
"我不开心 我感觉自己不美了"
"I'm unhappy. I don't feel beautiful."
我给她开了处方并说 "别穿紧身裤了"
I gave her a prescription that said, "Don't wear leggings."
她说 "靴靴"
She said, "Tanks."
现在病人就都是这个德性 你懂吗
That's the level of person we're dealing with here you know?
你不喜欢做医生吗
剧集 | 爱尔兰的弗兰克(2021) | 导航列表