剧集 | 群星(2024) | 导航列表
情势越来越危机 请回复
...conditions worse-- Why don't you answer?
四周一片火海 是火 起火了
There are flames... Fire! Fire!
舱室起火了
Capsule is on fire.
21
Twenty-one...
21
Twenty-one...
30 40 42 四周一片火海
Thirty... forty... forty-two... There are flames...
(温度 低)
可以调高温度吗
Could we please have it a bit warmer?
亲爱的 空调坏了 忍♥着点吧
It's broken, honey. Snuggle down.
妈咪 她说什么
Mummy? What's she saying?
她说世界崩坏了
She's saying... that the world is the wrong way around.
爸什么时候到
When's Daddy coming?
妈咪
Mummy?
爸出了什么事
What's happened to Daddy?
(瑞典北部 温德尔河)
亲爱的 关门
Close the door, honey.
好冷啊
It's freezing.
过来 我要生火了
Come, I'm gonna get the fire started.
可以讲故事给我听吗
Can I have a story?
好啊
Yeah.
可以
Yeah.
我可以读故事给你听
I can read for you.
读平板电脑里的那个吧
The iPad one.
讲述外太空的那个
The space one.
我想听那个
I prefer it.
好的
Yeah.
嗨 我叫乔安娜 是一名宇航员
Hi, I'm Johanna. I'm an astronaut.
在欧洲航♥天♥局工作
And I work for the European Space Agency.
目前住在国际太空站
I live on the International Space Station.
我将在这里住上一整年
I'm going to be up here for a whole year.
我给你准备了一个非常特别的睡前故事
And I got a very special bedtime story.
叫《小小火箭女孩》
It's called "The Little Rocket Girl."
想不想我读给你听 - 想啊
Do you want me to read it? - Yes.
故事是这样的
So, it goes like this.
“在遥远的外太空 气温极度寒冷
"Up and out in space, it's very cold.
星辰瞬息万变 恒星散发出炽热的气焰来保暖”
The stars move fast and the sun burns hot just to try to stay warm.
“在遥远的外太空 四周寂静无声
Up and out in space, it's very quiet.
但是身在遥远的外太空 最难受的事
But the worst thing about up and out in space
是有时会感到非常孤独”
is that it can be very, very lonely."
妈妈
Mamma!
妈妈
Mamma!
妈妈
Mamma!
群 星
第一季第一集
(德国 科隆)
爱丽丝 15分钟后出发
Alice? Leaving in 15.
我马上下楼
I'll be right down.
(五周前)
预备
Stand by.
我准备好出发了 - 好的
I'm all ready to go. - Okay.
打声招呼吧
Say hi.
任务控制中心连接中
Mission control connecting you now.
(国际太空站)
(离地表460公里)
(美国宇航局 俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦航♥天♥局)
(欧洲航♥天♥局 加拿大和日本共有)
妈妈
Mamma?
亲爱的 早上好
Good morning, honey...
刷牙了吗
Have you brushed your teeth?
刷了几分钟
Yes. How many minutes?
三分钟
Three minutes.
因为这是我们家的传统
'Cause that's what we do in our family.
你今天会执行舱外活动吗
Are you going on your space walk today?
亲爱的 放心吧 我们都做好准备了
You don't need to worry, honey. We're ready for it.
我知道
I know.
要跟雅丝打招呼吗
Would you like to say good morning to Yaz?
嗨 爱丽丝 早上好 - 嗨 雅丝
Hi, Alice. Good morning. - Hey, Yaz.
紧张吗
Are you nervous?
有点吧
Just a little bit.
想看看莴苣长得如何吗 我觉得它们挺精神的
Do you wanna take a look at the lettuce? I think they're looking fairly perky.
有些已经醒来了
Some of them have woken up a bit.
你说呢
What do you think?
是不是很神奇呢 - 看起来不错
Isn't it magical? - Looks good.
但我可能会先让
But I might let one
别的同事尝尝 - 对
of the others try it first. - Yes.
有点担心吃了会变成外星人
Just a bit worried that it might turn me into an alien.
检查通讯状态 - 收到
Check the connection. - Copy that.
说话小声点
We have to whisper.
为什么
Why is that?
因为他们在冷原子实验室里 进行非常精细的活儿
'Cause they're doing something very fiddly at the CAL.
嗨 爱丽丝
Hey, Alice.
嗨 保罗
Hi, Paul.
今天你妈有一项重大任务
Your mom's big day today.
火箭推进实验室 这是冷原子实验室数据
RPL. CAL data:
堆芯信♥号♥♥正常 铁磁排序一致 25.5
Core signals green, magnets aligned, 25.5.
收到 第六阶段 - 收到
Copy, phase six. - Copy.
堆芯温度为零下203度
Core temperature: minus 203 degrees.
(加州 帕萨迪纳 火箭推进实验室)
调整激光
Tune lasers.
快
Come on.
这是在干什么
What does it do?
在探索新的物质状态
It's looking for a new state of matter.
怎么说
What does that mean?
我也说不上来
Don't know.
再过84天 你就要回来了
Eighty-four days till you're home.
只剩84天了
Only 84.
我等不及了
I can't wait.
噢
Aw.
我好想你啊
I miss you so much.
妈妈 我也好想你
I miss you too, Mamma.
出舱后小心 好吗
Will you be careful when you go out there?
我向来都很小心的
Always.
看看能不能看到你
I'll see if I can see you.
天啊 - 你看
Wow. - Look.
看到你了
There you are.
看到了吗
You see?
准备好了 - 好的
We're ready. - All right.
年轻人 祝你好运
Good luck, son.
也祝你好运 指挥官
Good luck, Commander.
至今为止 我的运气都很好
I've always been lucky till now.
嗨 爱丽丝
Hey, Alice.
跟自己挥挥手
Wave to yourself.
开始
Begin.
火箭推进实验室呼叫太空站 收到吗
Station, RPL, do you copy?
赶紧恢复通讯 出事了
Get them back. We're in the middle of something.
(等候连接直播源)
妈妈
Mamma?
你还在吗
Are you there?
没事吧
Everything all right?
突然断线了
She's gone.
小心碎片 船体发生破裂
Debris! Scallation!
妈妈
Mamma?
爱丽丝
Alice! Alice!
休士顿 这是太空站
Houston, this is Station.
收到吗
Do you copy?
休士顿 这是太空站 收到吗
Houston, this is Station. Do you copy?
地面控制中心 封锁所有入口 - 存储库断线了
GC, lock the doors. - Repository is not activated.
(得州 休士顿 美国宇航局任务控制中心)
休士顿通过一号♥地面站呼叫太空站 你们那边发生失压事故
Station, Houston on space to Ground 1, you have a depressurization.
通讯全面开启
All comms are open.
请全体船员到联盟一号♥逃生舱集♥合♥
Crew gather in Soyuz 1 evacuation capsule.
启动撤离前置流程
Initiate pre-evacuation protocols.
启动紧急应对措施
Execute emergency response.
回复休士顿 曙光号♥功能货舱起火了 到处都是烟雾
Houston, fire and fog in Zarya.
电力中断 - 伊利亚
Power down. - Ilya!
乔 立刻前往...
Jo, go immediately
最近的逃生舱联盟一号♥
剧集 | 群星(2024) | 导航列表