剧集 | 福是全家福的福(2015) | 导航列表
居然给我喝掺了药的咖啡!
Gave me a sleepy coffee!
啊 该死
Ah,shit.
是时候打电♥话♥给我连襟了
Time to call my brother-in-law.
停机坪上不能有电吹风!
No hair dryers on the tarmac!
炸♥弹♥!
The bomb!
这真是太不可思议了
This is simply incredible.
一位勇敢的莫西干人航♥空♥公♥司♥职员正独力以赤手空拳与劫机者较量
A courageous Mohican employee is taking on the hijackers single-handedly.
这是我自从去越南战场做报道以来
This is the most heroic thing this reporter has ever seen
见过的最英勇的行为了
since I reported on my own reporting of the Vietnam War.
谢谢 球迷们!
Thank you,baseball fans!
把联盟分解! 这是我们白人的上帝想要看到的!
Re-segregate now!It's what white god wants!
我们赶紧把人员都从飞机那里疏散走!
Let's get those people off that plane!
FBI!把你们的手放在我可以看到的地方!
FBI!Keep your hands where I can see them!
墨菲!
Murphy!
噢 糟糕
Ah,shit.
你以为你挨了一枪就能从
You accidental ejaculations thought you could
想把我侄子藏在飞机上来摆脱他这件事脱身吗?
get rid of my nephew by stashing him on a plane?
他可是丹巴顿家族的人!
He's a Dunbarton!
生来血统就比你高贵!
Your genetic superior!
斯古珀! 斯古珀! 斯古珀!
Scoop!Scoop!Scoop!
你就等着把牢底坐穿吧
I will see you rot in a dungeon
而你的孩子都会被送到柬埔寨的血汗工厂给我做内♥裤♥!
and your children will make my underwear in a Cambodian sweatshop!
而且我只穿一次我就扔掉 然后再叫他们做新的来!
And I will wear it once,throw it out,and demand more!
我艹
Holy shit.
丹巴顿先生
Mr.Dunbarton.
这个蠢货!
Fucking idiot!
我艹
Holy shit.
我艹!
Holy shit!
老天哪!
Sweet Jesus!
我觉得丹巴顿应该是想让我们今天不用继续工作了
I think Dunbarton would have wanted us to take the rest of the day off.
弗兰克!
Frank!
苏?
Sue?
哦 天哪! 你还好吗?
Oh,my God!Are you okay?
没事的 子弹直接穿过去了
I'll be fine.It went right through.
而且这也是我自找的
And I did kind of ask for it.
我知道 你说的话我都听到了
I know.I heard everything you said.
嗯是啊 我也不知道我这样做有什么意义
Oh.Yeah,I don't think I was making a whole lot of sense.
我知道你想表达的意思 我很喜欢
I knew exactly what you meant.And it was beautiful.
爸爸!
- Daddy!
- Dad!
嘿 孩子们! 抱歉让你们看到这一幕
Hey,guys!I'm sorry you kids had to see that.
是啊 这一切太操蛋了
Yeah,that was really fucked up.
是啊 没错 这会给你们带来一段时间的心理阴影
Yes,it was.And it's gonna hurt for a while.
但我告诉你们怎么解决 你们就硬把这段经历给消化下去
But here's how you deal with it:you just shove it down.
使劲消化掉 让它不会再回到脑海中
Keep shoving till it goes away.
它会尝试回到你们的脑海 但你们只需要把它消化掉
It will try to come back up,but just keep shoving it down.
但他的脸...
But his face was...
我知道 我的小公主 把它消化掉
I know,princess,just keep shoving.
我们等会带你们去吃冰淇淋
We'll take you for ice cream.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
恶心!
Gross!
我们这叫爱
We're in love.
不 老爸 你全身上下都是血!
No,Dad,you're covered in blood!
哼 我第一次见到你的时候你不也是!
Well,so were you when I first saw you.
亲爱的 我很抱歉今天你的事情会变得那么糟
Honey,I'm so sorry things went sour for you today.
不 那个现在不重要了
No.Shh.That's not important now.
不 那很重要
Yes,it is.
那个老婊♥子♥不值得你去信任
That old broad didn't deserve you.
你的下个发明肯定会更棒
Your next invention will be even better.
不管你要做什么 我都会给你十倍的支持
Whatever you want to do,I will support you one thousand percent.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you,sweetie.
不过你也没必要去典当行把这东西赎回来
And you didn't have to go to the pawn shop and buy this old thing back.
我当然得这么做
I sure as hell did.
而且我不会再失去它了
And I'll never lose sight of it again.
但这个东西花了250块钱
But it cost $250.
不管拿什么东西来换它都是值得的
It was worth every penny of what I traded it for.
什么鬼?!
What the fuck?
那我们现在能看什么?
What are we supposed to watch now?
去看点别的东西!
Watch each other!
这个混♥蛋♥!
Such a dick!
他们会没事的 也许莫琳会教凯文看书
They'll be fine.Maybe Maureen will teach Kevin to read.
弗兰克 我感觉我们有了一个能重新开始的机会
Frank,it feels like we have a chance at a new start.
孩子们都一天天长大了 他们也不会再那么需要我们了
The kids are getting older now and they're not gonna need us as much anymore.
你可以回去上大学
You could go back to college.
你可以去上飞行课
And you could take flight lessons.
也许我会去上
Maybe I will.
给我一个吻 美女
Come here,beautiful.
噢~ 弗兰克~
Oh,Frank.
又到了用套套的时候了 亲爱的
Latex,my dear?
噢 我闻到樱桃味了
Oh,I smell cherries.
一 二 三 就是你了 宝贝!
One,two,three,baby!
一 二 三 就是你了 宝贝!
One,two,three,baby!
宝贝! 宝贝! 宝贝!
Baby!Baby!Baby!
而你怀着我的宝贝
And you're having my baby
(You're)Having My Baby - Paul Anka
我是沉浸于爱情中的女人 我爱这发生在我身上的一切
I'm a woman in love,and I love what it's doing to me
怀着我的宝贝
Having my baby!
我是沉浸于爱情中的女人 我爱我正在经历着的一切
I'm a woman in love,and I love what is going through me
- 是的 - 其实你没必要留着
- Yeah
- Didn't have to keep it
- 不 我会把他留下来 - 不应该让你承受这些
- Oh,no
- Wouldn't put you through it
你本就可以把这些从你生命中抹去
You could've swept it from your life
但你却没有这么做
But you wouldn't do it
- 说你不会这么做 - 我不会
- Said you wouldn't do it
- No,no,no
怀着我的宝贝
And you're having my baby
我是沉浸于爱情中的女人 我爱这发生在我身上的一切
I'm a woman in love,and I love what it's doing to me
怀着我的宝贝
Having my baby
我是沉浸于爱情中的女人 我爱我正在经历着的一切
I'm a woman in love,and I love what is going through me
怀着我的宝贝
Having my baby
用这种美妙的方式表达你有多爱我
It's another way of saying how much I love you
我日
Fuck me.
剧集 | 福是全家福的福(2015) | 导航列表