剧集 | 福是全家福的福(2015) | 导航列表
噢 天
Holy shit.
我的天
Holy shit.
哦 这真是个不应该发生的错误
Oh,this was a mistake.
哦 不
Oh,man.
我是进错了洞吗?
Did I put it in the wrong place?
你多大了?
How old are you?
十四
Fourteen.
十四岁?!
Fourteen?!
零六个月
And a half.
我的天啊!
Oh,my God!
我本来以为你只是小而已!
I thought you were just short!
你得走了 我们本来就不应该这样的!
You got to go!We shouldn't have done this!
可是是你先主动的啊!
You're the one who started it!
那你为什么要先勃起?
Why'd you have a boner?
因为我看见你的胸了! 否则我要怎么做?
Because I could see your boobs!What was I supposed to do?
你马上离开这里!
You have to get out of here right now!
如果维克发现了 他就会变成一个疯子!
If Vic finds us here like this,he'll go crazy!
小兄弟你太不给力!
Stupid dick!
早上好
Good morning.
苏 我昨晚解释了很多次了
Sue,as I mentioned many times yesterday,
我真的很抱歉拿走了你的钱
I am very sorry I took that money.
我不知道你当时很需要
I didn't know you needed it.
哦
Okay.
那你是说我们和解了?
So you're saying we're okay?
我是说我听到你说的话了
I'm saying that I'm acknowledging that I heard what you said.
嘿 我不想我们就这样冷战下去
Look,it's just that I don't want us to be like this with each other.
特别是今天
Especially today.
今天是个很重要的日子
It's such an important day.
噢 弗兰克! 你还是记得的!
Oh,Frank!You did remember!
这才是我需要的!
That's all I need!
你终于会关心我的工作了 我太高兴了
I love that you finally care about my work.
我今天就要去见亨莉埃塔·范霍恩了 我好紧张
I'm so nervous about meeting Henrietta Van Horne today.
她可是一手创办这公♥司♥
I mean,she founded the company.
如果她喜欢我的沙拉甩干器
If she likes the Salad Tosser,
那就根本不用管崔西了 量产上市就是板上钉钉了
it doesn't matter what Tracy said.It's a go.
苏 今天是我们的结婚纪念日
Sue,it's our anniversary.
啊 该死! 我居然忘了!
Oh,shit!I forgot our anniversary!
现在我很抱歉
Now I'm sorry.
看吧 我们都会犯错
See?We all make mistakes.
这下我们扯平了
Exactly equal mistakes.
你很抱歉 我也很抱歉
You're sorry,I'm sorry.
但这并不意味着我们今天就不能过一个完美的结婚日
But it doesn't mean we still can't have a great anniversary.
我们要出去约会
Let's go on a date.
哦 亲爱的 我们好几年都没有单独约过会了
Oh,honey,we haven't done anything like that in years.
我知道 这就是目前我们所需要的
I know.It's exactly what we need.
就像我们过去一样
It'll be like the old days.
我们去看早场的电影 然后我们去家很棒的餐厅
I'll take you to an early movie,we can go to a nice restaurant.
然后我们在车后座亲热一下
We can get to second base in the back seat.
你今晚不用去补货?
Don't you have to work tonight?
哈 今晚斯默奇得找一个人来替我的班了
Oh,well,Smokey will just have to find someone to cover me for a change.
那太好了 我会穿那件你最喜欢的裙子
That would be great.I'll wear that dress you like.
我会系我们第一次约会时系的那条领带
I'll wear that tie from our first date.
那上面还有酱油渍
It still has that hollandaise sauce stain on it.
我喜欢那块印渍 看起来很像芭芭拉·斯坦威克
I love that stain.It looks like Barbara Stanwyck.
著名女演员
我把那条吊坠给你的时候也系的那条领带
That's what I was wearing when I gave you that locket.
哦对 那条吊坠
Right.The locket.
那你还记得我给你那条吊坠之后我们做了什么吗?
And,remember what we did after I gave you that locket?
我觉得你肯定记得
I think you do.
那是我今天给你的一个小小的礼物
That's my little anniversary present.
噢 我觉得那是一个很大的礼物
Ooh.I think that's a big present.
这是我的一柱擎天
I woke up with it.
等等 孩子们都起床了
Oh,wait.The kids are downstairs.
哦明白 我来关门
Oh,gotcha.I'll get the door.
那我给你准备一个比较好拆的礼物
And I'll put on a little present you can unwrap.
来点音乐增加情趣?
Little music to help the mood?
因为错误的电线接线引发了一场四级火灾
Faulty wiring is being blamed for a four-alarm house fire
拉伊镇上一家九口不幸遇难
that killed a family of nine
- 他们家后院马厩里的马也未能幸免...
- 我的天!
- and a stable of horses in Ryetown...
- Jesus!
我准备好了
Ready for loving.
弗兰克 你能给点情趣么?
Frank,make an effort.
可我的脚觉得冷啊
My feet get cold.
你的脚指甲划到我了
Oh,you cut me with your toenail.
你又叫我把袜子脱了
You told me to take my socks off.
啊 我的蛋!
Oh,my balls!
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事没事
It's okay.It's okay.
好了 来了 重新开始
Okay,here we go.Starting over again.
哦 这香水味真...
Yeah.Oh,that perfume smells really...
我靠 弗兰克!
Oh,Jesus,Frank!
对不起!
I'm sorry!
亲爱的 我觉得现在搞不来
Honey,I don't think this is happening.
没事 刚才我们都没达到最佳状态 但我们今晚肯定会超常发挥的
Okay.That wasn't us at our best,but tonight's gonna be a great night.
当然
Sure it will.
此时此刻对我来说 做一个普通人已经是太满足了
At this point,I'd settle for average.
杰福兹先生 在这里我想跟我的粉丝们说
Mr.Jeffords,I want all my fans to know
那件警♥察♥查到里面有非法物质的夹克并不是我的
that was not my jacket the cops found the illegal substance in.
这么说 那是你的夹克咯?
So it was your jacket?
没错 吉姆 这就是我的夹克
That is correct,Jim.This is my jacket.
爸爸 "非法物质" 是什么意思啊?
Dad,what does "illegal substance" mean?
意思就是说让你换到动画频道
It means turn on a cartoon.
好了 我三点回来
Okay,I'll see you at three.
不用给我买♥♥礼物了 你就是我的礼物
And I don't need an anniversary gift.My present is you.
你也是我的礼物 祝你好运!
And mine is you.Good luck today!
谢了
Thanks.
你妈妈是不是全天下最好的女人?
Isn't she great?
那你准备给她买♥♥什么礼物?
So,what are you gonna get her?
她刚才不是说她不要礼物嘛?
She just said she doesn't want a gift.
她说的那话意思就是让你买♥♥个更好的礼物
That means you better get her one and it better be good.
啊老天 你们女人就一定要这么口是心非吗?
Ah,Christ.Why do you women play these mind games?
不的意思是是 是的意思是不
No means yes.Yes means no.
不要喝酒开车哦~
Don't drive drunk.
有话直说不行吗?!
Just say what you mean!
那就不好玩了
That's not fun.
我今天能不去学校么?
Do I have to go to school today?
嗯 你今天就不用去了
Nah,you know what?Take the day off.
真的?
Really?
当然不 赶紧走 你快迟到了
Fuck no.Get a moving,you'll be late.
可我5点半就起床了
But I've been up since 5:30,
而且外面这么冷 送报纸都让我不耐烦了
and it's cold out,and I'm tired from my route.
我对你的唧唧歪歪婆婆妈妈也很不耐烦
And I'm tired from your bitching.
这样有啥什么意义到底?
What's the point of it all anyway?
意义是 这就是生活 生活没有什么意义
The point is that's life,and life has no point.
你努力工作 一马当先做人上人
You work hard,you get ahead,
然后你组建了一个家庭 孩子们都不感激你
you start a family,and the kids don't appreciate you.
然后你变老 基本就没什么人来看你了
Next thing you know,you're old,no one comes around anymore,
你只能终日盯着墙发呆
and you're staring at the wall.
然后有一天 邻居闻到一股很怪的味道
One day,the neighbors notice a funny smell,
然后才发现猫在啃你腐烂的尸体
and that's when they figure out the cat's eating your face.
所以赶紧去上学!
So go to school!
我爸就是一坨屎
My dad's so full of shit.
努力工作 生活一定会给你奖励的 做事有点种
Work hard,you'll be rewarded.Get bigger balls.
他的蛋不也那么小 恶心
His balls aren't that big.They're disgusting.
快去学校 你个小混♥蛋♥!
Get to school,you little shit!
去了 去了!
I'm going,I'm going!
他连我现在读几年级都不知道
He doesn't even know what grade I'm in.
学校也是一坨屎 我们今天翘课吧
School's a bunch of bullshit too.Let's skip today.
我不能翘课
I can't do that.
你当然可以!
Sure you can!
就翘一天而已 没人会想我们的
剧集 | 福是全家福的福(2015) | 导航列表