剧集 | 福是全家福的福(2015) | 导航列表
你再也不用去担心那些鬼东西了!
you don't have to worry about that goddamn thing anymore!
那不是什么"鬼东西"!
It's not a "goddamn thing"!
那是一个我在自己的人生中能做出点什么东西的机会
It's my chance to do something with my life.
而你本应该支持我的
And you were supposed to be there for support.
弗兰克 你答应过我的
Frank,you promised me.
什么时候?
When?
1958年!
In 1958!
喔噢 放松一点
Whoa,whoa,whoa.Relax.Relax.
这样吧 我先出去抽根烟
Tell you what.I'm gonna go out and have a smoke.
你先在这儿冷静几分钟 我们再像个成人一样好好谈谈
You take a few minutes to calm down and then we can talk like adults.
买♥♥单
Can I get the check?
我死定了! 我死定了!
I'm dead!I'm dead!I'm dead!
以前的我也会烦恼这些事情
The old me would've got upset about that.
你好 小比尔
Well,hello there,young Bill.
霍登瓦瑟先生 吉米马上就会过来
Mr.Holtenwasser,Jimmy's gonna be here any second.
请您千万别告诉他我才是那个导致他被送去天主教军事学校的人
Please don't tell him I'm the one that got him sent away to military school.
噢 我都忘了这件事了
Oh,I had forgotten all about that.
再跟我说一次发生什么事
Tell me again what happened.
这不重要
It's not important.
过去的事总是重要的
The past is always important.
比如 在1922年
For instance,in 1922,
我父亲雇了个年轻的一战退伍兵来粉刷我们的房♥子
my father hired a young veteran of the great war to paint our house.
他忘记及时付钱了 那个年轻人很生气...
He forgot to pay him on time and the young man was so angry...
我艹!
Oh,shit!
下次我再继续讲这个故事
I'll finish the story some other time.
会有一个你意想不到的转折!
It has a twist you won't see coming!
怂逼蠢蛋 怂逼娘娘腔
Pumpkin pussy,pussy pussy.
噢 卸下重担的感觉真好 先生
Oh,it feels good to get this off my chest,sir.
我在心里也藏了一个秘密
I too have a secret buried in my bosom.
那你必须消除自己的负担 这是获得荣誉的唯一方法
Then you must unburden yourself.It's the only way to achieve honor.
比尔和我偷了那根冰球棍 是我们导致你被送去了军事学校
Bill and I stole that hockey stick and we're the reason you went to military school.
你是对的 这感觉真好...
You're right.That felt so good...
- 就因为你我还必须列这个破清单!
- 我的脾脏!
- I had to write a list because of you!
- My spleen!
你干嘛告诉他 菲利普?
Why did you tell him,Phillip?
我错误判断了形势!
I misread the situation!
你这个臭逼娘炮! 因为你们我挨了那么多打 我要杀了你!
You ass tit!I'll kill you for what they did to me!
下一个就是你 墨菲!
You're next,Murphy!
吉米·詹姆斯·菲兹西蒙斯 给我上车!
Jimmy James Fitzsimmons,get in this fucking car!
这就是你的领悟吗!
Yeah,you've seen the light!
欺负比你小的胖女孩!
Beating up little fat girls!
我应该好好揍你一顿!
I ought to kick your ass!
我是男生!
I'm a boy!
我不会放过你的 墨菲!
I'm coming for you,Murphy!
我要在你妈脚上拉屎!
I will shit on your mother's feet!
去他妈的 我还这么抱希望干吗呢?
God damn him.Why do I even try?
这是什么?
What's that?
噢 这只是我发明的一个小东西
Oh,it's just a little thing I invented.
它可以利用把生菜甩干水
It spin-dries lettuce.
真的吗? 这主意真不错
Really?That's a great idea.
我知道! 它很不错!
I know!It is!
好了 苏
All right,Sue.
我给你几分钟时间让你想想你做了什么事
I'll give you a few minutes to think about what you've done,
然后你可以先道歉
and then you can apologize first.
- 不管发生什么
你都是我的副驾驶员
- 体味太大
副驾驶员?
Co-pilot?
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
医生很确定
The doctor was.
预产期在六月
I'm due in July.
哦 该死
Oh,shit.Oh,shit.
- 哎
- 好了 没事的
- Yeah.
- Okay.All right.
我们会没事的 苏
We're gonna be okay,Sue.
我就在这儿 我哪儿也不去
I'm here.I'm not going anywhere.
我艹 我哪儿也不去
Holy shit,I'm not going anywhere.
飞行学校也不去了
There goes flight school.
替我跟大学说再见
Goodbye college for me.
噢 等等
Oh,hold on.
并不是说我们的理想就放弃了 只是推迟一下而已
This doesn't have to be the end.It's just a little delay.
只是个宝宝而已 能费多大的劲呢?
It's a baby.How much work could that be?
我们能做到的
We can do this.
当然了
Sure we can.
你来照顾宝宝 我去找个工作先度过难关
You raise the baby,and I'll get a job to get us through this.
我肯定能在莫西干航♥空♥找个全职工作的
I'm sure I could go full-time at Mohican.
那儿的人都挺喜欢我的
They love me there.
我让鲍勃·珀格帮我美言几句
I'll ask Bob Pogo to put in a good word for me
等他从交谊舞锦标赛回来以后
when he gets back from the Ballroom Dancing Championships.
但你一心想做个飞行员啊
But you had your heart set on becoming a pilot.
我会的
And I will.
等孩子上学了 我们就重新开始我们未完成的梦想
Once the kid's in school,we can pick up where we left off.
我去开飞机
I'll fly planes.
我去读完大学 拥有自己的事业
And I'll finish college and have my career.
对 无论你想做什么
Yeah,and whatever it is you want to do,
我都会全程支持你的
I'll support you all the way.
我永远是你的副驾驶员
I'll be your co-pilot.
说定了?
Deal?
定了
Deal.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you,honey.
我也爱你
I love you.
噢 老天
Aw,Christ.
什么鬼?
What the fuck?
一圈一圈的转 但是水绝对不会溅到衣服上
Round and round it goes and the water never gets on your clothes.
瞧 每次都能甩干生菜
And voilà,dry lettuce every time.
我从没见过其他的科技能做到这个样子!
I don't see technology getting any better than this!
我能看上一整天!
I could watch this all day!
再甩干一些生菜!
Dry more lettuce!
如果你坚持要求的话!
If you insist!
有了这个沙拉甩干器
With the Salad Tosser,
只需每次转动一下手柄 你就能拥有脱过水的生菜了
you can always have dry lettuce when you need it at the turn of a crank.
苏 我现在准备好听你说了
Sue,I'm ready to listen now.
你等一下 再去抽根烟吧
Just a second.Smoke another cigarette.
你们还有什么问题吗?
Do you have any questions?
这对于卷心生菜管用 那长叶的呢?
It works on iceberg lettuce,sure,but what about romaine?
只要你能叫得出名字的长叶植物
There's not a leafy green you can name
这个小东西都能甩干
that can't be dried by this little baby.
看看这如丝般光滑的弯曲移♥动♥
Look at this silky smooth cranking motion.
苏 我准备好谈谈我们的婚姻了
Sue,I'm ready to talk about our marriage.
我给过你机会了!
You had your chance!
我现在很忙
I'm busy.
喔噢 那我就...
Wow.I'll just...
在家等你吧
I'll see you at home.
再转一下 姐姐!
Spin it again,sister!
因为这个是塑料的 这个沙拉甩干器能用很久
Because it's plastic,the Salad Tosser will last forever.
它永远不会生锈 永远不会磨损...
It never rusts,never wears...
也永远不会让你失望
and it'll never let you down.
苏 我...
Sue,I...
苏
Sue.
干嘛?
What?
我们不在家的时候 你和比尔好好听凯文的话
You and Bill for Kevin while we're gone.
比尔不会惹什么麻烦的
Bill won't be a problem.
他一下午都没从他的房♥间出来过
He hasn't come out of his room all afternoon.
你屎
定了
再见 甜心
Bye bye,sweetie.
我们会好好的
We'll be fine.
你早上也是这么说的
That's what you said this morning.
我们只是去谈点爸爸妈妈之间的事情
We're just gonna have some Mom and Dad talking time.
会很有趣的
It'll be fun.
你们好
Hello,you two.
准备好用祷告驱散伤痛了吗?
Ready to pray away the hurt?
噢 老天
剧集 | 福是全家福的福(2015) | 导航列表