剧集 | 福是全家福的福(2015) | 导航列表
Oh,Jesus.
就是要这种精神! 快上来!
That's the spirit!Hop in!
- 噢 你们好啊 墨菲家!
- 嘿 你们好
- Oh,hello,Murphys!
- Hey,guys.
我日
Fuck me.
凯文 我们要去湖边教会
Kevin,we're going to Lake Communion,
但我们明天晚上就回来了
but we'll be back tomorrow night.
电♥话♥号♥码贴在冰箱上了
The phone number's on the fridge.
凯文 你在听我说话吗?
Kevin,are you listening to me?
在听!
Yeah,I'm listening!
啊去! 别烦我!
God!Get off my case!
哼 你应该感到庆幸 神父要带的是我去树林里
Oh,you're lucky a priest is taking me to the woods.
他们是要去哪里?
Where are they going?
噢 我们死定了
Oh,we're gonna die.
这是特快列车
This is the express train.
下一站 理解之城!
Next stop,Understanding ville!
如果你正为了你的婚姻而努力
If you're working on your marriage
噢 老天
Oh,Jesus.
你就拍拍手
Clap your hands
如果你正为了你的婚姻而努力 你就拍拍手
If you're working on your marriage,clap your hands
如果你正意识到你在努力 你的信念会助你成功
If you're working and you know it,then your faith will help you show it
如果你正为了你的婚姻而努力 你就拍拍手
If you're working on your marriage,clap your hands
分享困难时期的感受!
Sharing difficult feelings!
另外一个版本?
Another verse?
噢 弗朗西斯 这可是有十二个版本 为不同的门徒所创作的!
Oh,Francis.There are 12,one for each apostle!
我艹
Oh,shit.
如果你正分享你的困难经历 你就拍拍手
If you're sharing difficult feelings,clap your hands
如果你正分享你的困难经历 你就拍拍手
If you're sharing difficult feelings,clap your hands
如果你正意识到自己在分享 你的信念会祝你成功
If you're sharing and you know it,then your faith will surely show it
如果你正分享你的困难经历 你就拍拍手
If you're sharing difficult feelings,clap your hands
剧集 | 福是全家福的福(2015) | 导航列表