剧集 | 纪录进行时(2015) | 导航列表
What's going on, fellas?
怎么啦 朋友们
How's it going?
还好吗
Well, that didn't work.
好吧 没管用
So Kyle and John were dead.
所以Kyle和John都死了
Luckily for us,
所幸的是
they had already recorded their voice-overs,
他们已经录好了旁白
but we still wanted to get to the bottom
但我们仍然想将El Chingon这件事
of this whole El Chingon stuff,
查个水落石出
so we brought in two more reporters
于是我们又安排了两个记者
who'd been off on other assignments--
他们经历过其他任务
Trevor kenney,
Trevor Kenney
who was in alabama making omelettes
他当时正在阿♥拉♥巴马州
with a racist sorority...
和一个种族歧视的姐妹会做煎蛋卷
That was not cool.
这可一点都不酷哦
And Bryce Bowen,
和Bryce Bowen
who was in the middle east where he was introducing
他当时正在中东
the Syrian rebel forces to Mario Kart.
向叙利亚反♥动♥军介绍马里奥赛车游戏
You're just driving. You're just driving.
你就开车 开车就好
What time does that end?
你啥时候能搞完
We put Bryce and Trevor on the next flight to Juárez
我们让Bryce和Trevor上了第一班去华雷斯的飞机
to pick up where their brothers in arms had left off.
继续他们手足兄弟未完的事业
Back to the mean streets.
回到那混乱的街头
Here at Dronez, we had a sneaking suspicion
在"雄蜂" 我们私下怀疑
that John and Kyle were killed off
John和Kyle之所以被杀
because they were asking too many questions
是因为他们问了太多
about the infamous drug lord El Chingon.
关于臭名昭著的毒品大亨 El Chingon的问题
But that wasn't gonna stop us from tracking down the man
但这并不能阻止我们调查关于
behind the legend.
传奇背后的男人
We're gonna go meet this New York Times reporter
我们将要与纽♥约♥时♥报♥记者会面
and, uh, see what she knows
看看她知道些什么
about El Chingon,
关于El Chingon的事
Trade some secrets.
交换一些小秘密
Dronez.
雄蜂
Yeah, we've been doing
我们正在对El Chingon
some research on El Chingon,
做一些调查
And it turns out that he's, like,
结果发现 他 那个
super oppressive to the people.
对人超级残暴的
I don't know, like Skeletor or Darth Vader or something.
我也不知道 有点像骷髅魔王 或达斯维达什么的
分别为卡♥通♥片He-man和<星球大战>中的反派
Yeah, yeah, like, just an evil presence.
没错没错 就像个邪恶的存在
Yeah, it's funny.
真搞笑
You'd think that the locals
你或许认为当地人
would be, like, really against him,
会很反对他
But people here, they really-- they really love him.
但是人们 其实非常爱戴他
I mean, he's kind of a Robin Hood-type figure to them.
他对人♥民♥来说有点像罗宾汉的存在
He provides for them in a way
他为人们提供的生活
that their own government cannot.
连当地政♥府♥都做不到
But that's what you heard, Right?
但那只是道听途说 对吧
No, that's what I know.
不 我知道得很清楚
I've been doing research on it.
我做过一些调查
The cartel has a really huge stronghold
这个贩毒团伙在镇上
on this whole town.
可是有个强大的支持
I mean, they fund festivals.
我是说 他们资助节日庆典
They have a lot of bars.
经营了许多酒吧
They have dangerous, scare--
他们拥有危险可怕的
What is it? What's the name of the places?
叫什么 那些酒吧叫什么名字
Uh, the caballo de oro.
有一家叫黄金骑士
Hacienda corona. Right.
庄园冠冕 哦
So they're like touristy kind of places?
那些酒吧算是某种观光景点吗
No, these are places you do not want to go ever.
并不 那些可不是你们会想去的地方
We should go there.
我们应该去
No, no, no, you guys do not want to go to that place.
不 不不 你们不会想要去的
It is one of the most dangerous places.
那里算得上是最危险的地方之一
The cops don't want to go there.
连警♥察♥都不愿意去
To you. To you.
对你来说 对你来说而已
To everybody, you guys.
对于每个人都是如此
But what if we sp-- well, I don't speak spanish.
如果我们 我不会说西班牙语
Do you speak spanish?
你会说西班牙语吗
Well, exactly. You guys--
说真的 伙计们
No, I mean, the army won't go there.
我的意思是 连军队都不愿去那里
Seriously, you guys. The army in every country's paid off.
我是认真的 每个国家的军队都是用来作秀的
I've been everywhere.
我哪儿都去过了
No, I've done stuff too, you know?
我也是个见过风浪的人
I went to the Ukraine.
我去过乌克兰
They buried me up to my neck,
他们把我埋到只剩脖子以上
and dudes took turns hitting me in the head with a golf club.
然后轮番用高尔夫球杆打我的脑袋
and I was fine there.
而我毫发无伤
I covered fist boxing in China.
我曾在中国报道过拳击
You know, it's where those, like--
就是那些
Just like fist fighting, no boxing gloves,
不戴手套 用拳头肉搏的那种
Uh, just a melee, uh, of--of men,
就是一帮男人混战
You know, a group just, like, throwing punches,
你懂的 就是一群人互相抡拳头
And that's their sport.
那是他们的一项运动
And I was there to cover it.
而我就在现场做报道
I got bruised, but--
我被打得鼻青脸肿 然而
I was embedded in Tunisia.
我曾被派遣到突尼斯
They put me in a tent, and they fattened me up,
他们把我塞进帐篷里 养肥了
And then they just, like,
接着 他们就
tried to marry me off to, like, one of the men. Why?
想把我嫁给其中一个男人 为什么
I got a kick-ass story out of it.
因为这件事 我写出来很有趣的报道
I would go to that length... Wow, wow.
为了这篇报道 我不惜 哇
Okay? Yeah.
明白吗 嗯
Because we have the balls to go in there and do it.
因为我们够胆去采取行动
Okay.
好吧
Like, this is extreme.
就像挑战极限一样
You understand you might die?
你知道你有可能会死吗
That's what someone told the guys before us.
有人曾经也对我们的前辈们这么说过
And they're dead,
然后他们死了
And that's why we're here, but...
这才是我们来这的原因 但是
I don't know, guys.
我真不确定 伙计们
If you're gonna go,
如果你们非要去
can I give you a name of a good fixer?
我能给你们推荐一位不错的中间人吗
we already got somebody,
我们已经找到人了
and he's pretty sweet.
他非常贴心
All right.
好吧
Good luck to you.
祝你们好运
Our fixer is none other
我们的中间人
than our good friend,
可以说是 我们的好朋友
Streetwise rapper Ty dollar sign.
熟悉民间的说唱歌♥手Ty$
**Yeah, I'm paranoid. I'm trippin', I've been smokin'*
*没错 我是个偏执狂 轻快舞动 吞云吐雾
Rolling with Ty gives you immediate cred,
和Ty混在一起 让你能快速取得信任
And as a bonus, it was his first time in Mexico.
振奋人心还有 这是他第一次来墨西哥
Well, the music was a bit of a boner,
好吧 这音乐让人有点尴尬
So to make things interesting,
为了让一切更有趣
We asked Ty to get up onstage
我们请Ty上台表演
for an all-out, no-holds-barred rap battle.
参加一场百无禁忌 全力以赴的饶舌大战
Yeah, yeah, go up!
没错 上台吧
I think you should go check it out.
我觉得你应该去试试看
No!
才不要
It was time to hit the dance floor,
是时候进舞池秀一下了
And thanks to our good buddies
感谢我们
in the third world fashion scene,
引领着第三世界时尚的好伙计
We were already rocking the freshest new styles.
我们舞出了最前沿的风格
These are pointy boots.
这是尖头靴
They're supposedly hugely popular here.
它们应该是全场最引领风♥骚♥的了
We wore them to mix in with the locals,
我们是为了融入当地人之中才穿的
But, um, it doesn't look like anyone else
但是 好像其他人
Is really, um, wearing 'em.
并没有在穿
We look like a couple of choo-choos.
我们看起来就像一对傻帽
As the night went on
夜晚仍在继续
and we looked around the club a little more,
剧集 | 纪录进行时(2015) | 导航列表