剧集 | 纪录进行时(2015) | 导航列表
They don't like women with opinions.
他们不喜欢有想法的女人
And that's what happens.
就是这样
People get very angry.
人们会生气
Barry. I'm getting eaten alive.
Barry 我要被蚊子生吃了
Did you bring the bug spray?
你带杀虫剂来了没
Okay.
好的
Get all of me.
全身都要喷到哦
Get everywhere.
全都要喷到
Don't be shy.
别害羞
Get everywhere.
喷到位
You know, I lived in New York, and I was very happy.
我以前住在纽约 那时候我很开心
I was very happy in New York.
我在纽约的时候很开心
But I had to come back here
但我妈妈生病了
when my mother got ill to take care of her.
我不得不回来这里照顾她
My knee exploded.
我的膝盖爆♥炸♥了
Your knee didn't explode!
你的膝盖没有爆♥炸♥
She tore her mcl.
她追松鼠的时候
chasing a squirrel.
拉伤了膝内侧副韧带
It was trying to take my sandwich.
它想拿走我的的三明治
It was not trying-- how?
它没有想 怎么可能
How was it trying to take your sandwich?
它怎么可能拿走你的三明治
It bit into it and then shuffled backwards.
它咬了一点 然后不断往后拖
Do you know I could have gotten married?
你知道吗 我本来可以结婚的
I really could.
真的
I could have gotten married.
我本可以结婚的
But I--every boy I brought home, mother didn't like.
但是我 每个我带回家的男孩 妈妈都不喜欢
Not this again.
怎么又来了
Loubamir. You remember him?
Loubamir 你记得他吗
He was a Czech count. He was destitute.
他是个捷克的伯爵 他穷死了
He was a Czech count! He played violin.
他是个捷克的伯爵 他会拉小提琴
He was very sweet,
他很温柔
and mother got rid of him in 15 minutes!
妈妈15分钟不到就把他赶走了
And his family was penniless.
他家里不名一钱
He proposed to me from that tree.
他就在那棵树上向我求婚的
Please.
拜托
A dog chased him up it,
是一只狗追他 他才上树的
but he still proposed.
但他还是求婚了
But mother wouldn't allow it.
只不过妈妈不允许
I don't know what we would do without you, Barry.
真不知道我们没了你该怎么办 Barry
You really are the glue that holds this whole house together.
你真的是把我们家黏在一起的胶水
You really are.
你真的是
Barry's helped us out
Barry经常会用我甚至都无法解释的方式
in ways I can't even explain.
来帮助我们
Plane, plane.
飞机 飞机
Plane, plane, plane.
飞机 飞机 飞机
Oh, my word.
我的天啊
They're still just sitting there.
他们还坐在那里
I don't know--what are they looking for?
我不懂 他们在找什么
Hi, boys.
嗨 伙伴们
Oh, no.
哦 不
Did I startle you?
我吓到你们了吗
I'm sorry for startling you.
对不起 吓到你们了
It's okay. Oh, no.
没关系 哦不
What are we looking at?
在看什么呢
Those awful, awful people.
这些坏人
We should cut them from the movie.
我们应该把他们从电影里剪掉
They shouldn't be in the movie.
他们不应该出现在电影里
You know? Yeah, okay.
对吗 对 好的
Okay.
好的
All right.
好了
We got to get out of here. What?
我们必须得离开这里 什么
I don't like it. Dude, are you kidding me?
我不喜欢这样 老兄 你开什么玩笑
After three weeks, finally something is happening?
等了三个礼拜 终于有事发生了
No, we are not leaving.
不行 我们不能就这么离开
Boys!
伙计们
Hey, you want to see me do another dance?
你们想再看我跳个舞吗
Yeah, we'll be right there.
我们马上就来
You cannot tell me
你别告诉我
that you are actually afraid of these two loons.
你居然会害怕这两个疯子
No, no, hey come on. It's not that.
不 拜托 不是这样的
I did--I-- I don't know, okay?
我 问题是我不知道
It--it feels weird not knowing.
无知让我心里很没底
Then if you don't know, then--then we're staying.
既然你不知道 那我们还是待下
That's what we're doing, if you don't know.
既然你都不知道 我们还是留下来
Do you want to watch me eat?
你们想看我吃东西吗
Do you boys want to watch me eat?
伙计们 你们想看我吃东西吗
Sure. Mother and I are gonna eat.
当然 妈妈和我要吃饭啦
Okay.
恩
What are we talking about?
你们在聊什么呢
We're--we're just, uh, kind of...
我们 只是在
Setting up the shots. Shots.
准备拍摄镜头呢 镜头
Shots. Shots. Yeah.
镜头 对 对
Let's get away from those awful people.
我们离那群坏的人远一点
Yeah. Yeah, sounds good.
恩 没错
Come on. Okay.
来吧 恩
Mother is gonna eat something out of a-- some tuna can.
妈妈要吃鲔鱼罐什么的
Tyler would play the music and mother would sing.
Tyler会放音乐 然后妈妈会跟着唱歌♥
Mother had a beautiful voice.
妈妈的嗓音可美了
I was a wonderful singer.
我曾是名无与伦比的歌♥手
Mother, why don't you sing Pitter-Patter
妈妈 要不你唱唱啪嗒啪嗒
For--for the boys?
给他们听听
**Pitter-patter*
*啪嗒啪嗒
**Pitter-patter*
*啪嗒啪嗒
**It's just my heart*
*是我的心跳声
**What does it matter
*又有什么关系
**Dreams are dreamt*
*做了梦
**And then they shatter*
*然后破碎
**Pitter-patter*
*啪嗒啪嗒
**Pitter-patter*
*啪嗒啪嗒
Isn't that lovely?
美吧
You know, she made a record,
她还录过唱片呢
but father wouldn't pay to have it pressed.
但是爸爸不肯出钱发表
We handed it to him and he looked at it
我们把唱片给他 他看了一眼
And he--and he feigned interest.
假装很有兴趣
And then he just stepped back,
然后他退了一步
he hauled off and chucked it on the roof.
开溜 然后扔到了屋顶上去
And it was winter, and so it took us,
那个时候还是冬天 所以我们啊
What, till spring?
直到春天吧
Till the spring.
直到春天
For the snow to thaw.
等冰雪都化了
To retrieve it. It was awful.
才把唱片拿回来的 简直糟糕透了
And this is our only copy.
这是我们唯一一张
So mean.
真是过分
Very sorry about the situation with the food.
食物的状况 真是抱歉
I called the grocer,
我打电♥话♥给蔬果店了
and no one knows where Barry is.
但是没人知道Barry去哪里了
I mean, these grocery boys, you can't trust them nowadays.
这年代送蔬果的 真的一点都不能相信
They just think they can do whatever they want.
总是觉得自己无所不能
And I really don't care if I ever see Barry again.
能不能再见到Barry 我也无所谓
I really don't. I don't--
我真的一点都不介意
I don't care if I ever see Barry again.
能不能再见到Barry了 我一点也无所谓
You can't trust people these days.
这年代你真的谁都不能相信
We shouldn't be in here. We got to be here.
我们不应该来的 这是我们该来的地方
Oh, my god, this is wrong. God, it stinks in here.
天哪 这是不对的 我的天 这里真臭
I know. Come on. Wait. Stop.
是啊 快点 停 等等
I can't see anything. Please turn on a light.
我什么也看不见 开个灯啦
All right, hang on a second.
等一下
Oh, shit!
我♥操♥
Is she asleep? Wait.
她睡着了吗 等等
It's okay. It's how she sleeps.
没事 她就是这样睡觉的
剧集 | 纪录进行时(2015) | 导航列表