剧集 | 纪录进行时(2015) | 导航列表
Look at that.
看看你弄的
So that is where I learned to dance.
那就是我学会跳舞的地方
My knee is really what about the floor?
我的膝盖真的 地板怎么办
I'll get to the floor!
我会搞定的
That rat's dead.
那老鼠死了
There's a dead rat over there.
那里有只死老鼠
So sad.
真伤心
Do you have my corn?
你买♥♥来我要的玉米了吗
Barry gets our groceries for us.
Barry帮我们买♥♥蔬果食物
We don't know what we would do without Barry.
没了Barry我们可真不知该怎么办
So good to us, Barry.
你对我们太好了 Barry
Barry, you could take that down into the kitchen.
Barry 你把这些都拿去厨房♥吧
Thank you, Barry. All right.
谢谢你 Barry 好
Thank you.
谢谢
It's very awkward
很尴尬
with Barry.
跟Barry在一起的时候
Why is it awkward with Barry?
为什么跟Barry一起很尴尬
You know, because...
因为
he wants to have sex with me.
他想跟我上♥床♥
No, he doesn't. He's attracted
不 他并没有 他被我吸引
Yes, he does.
他有
Mother never believed that I have suitors.
妈妈从来都不相信我有追求者
I have many suitors.
我有很多追求者
And--but she chases them all away, don't you?
但是她把他们都赶跑了 不是吗
I don't chase anyone away.
我可没赶跑任何人
You chase everybody. You go and chase people away.
每个人你都要赶 你就喜欢赶人
I don't chase anybody away. Who
我没赶跑任何人 那个谁
Stephen St. Regis?
Stephen St. Regis
Stephen St. Regis.
Stephen St. Regis
I have a picture of Stephen St. Regis.
我有Stephen St. Regis的照片
He's a beautiful boy.
他长得可好看了
Stephen St.--
Stephen St.
Not this album.
不在这本影集里
We don't look in this album.
这本影集我们不能看
Stephen st. Regis.
Stephen st. Regis
He's in another one.
他在另一本影集里
There he is. Look.
找到了 你们看
Stephen st. Regis. Beautiful boy.
这就是Stephen st. Regis 可帅气了
And he loved me.
他爱我
She invited him to dinner,
她邀请他共进晚餐
and then she blacked out.
然后就晕了过去
I took the wrong prescription!
那是因为我吃错药了
A prescription never calls for a handful of pills.
哪有人吃药是一把一把吃的
See what I have to deal with?
看见我要对付什么了吗
See what I have to deal with?
看见我要对付什么了吗
Every day I have to deal with this.
每天我都要面对家伙
Okay, you little monsters.
好了 你们这些小怪物
Here you go.
吃吧
Here you go.
吃吧
There's your cornflakes.
你们的玉米片来了
Eat up, you little-- little jerk.
吃光吧 你这个小混球
Here you go.
吃吧
Eat up.
吃光吧
Eat up.
吃光吧
Eat up, you little monster.
吃光吧 你这个小怪物
You want something too?
你也想来一点吗
How do I look?
我看上去还好吗
Oh, hello, officers.
你好 警官们
How are you? Miss Van Kimpton.
你们好 Van Kimpton小姐
Wondering if we could have a word
能不能跟你和你母亲
with you and your mother.
讲两句
You know, I'm so tired of this constant harassment.
我受够了这种时常性的骚扰
I mean, what is it, our--our-- our roof not up to code?
怎么了 我们的房♥顶不符合规定吗
Is our septic tank overflowing?
我们的排污池溢出了吗
No, that's not why we're here.
不是 我们来不是因为这个
But your septic tank is overflowing. Deputy.
但是你们的排污池的确溢出了 副警长
You can smell it from a mile out.
一英里外都能闻到了
You recognize this man?
你认识这个人吗
That's Anthony!
这是Anthony
Mother, look! It's Anthony!
妈妈 看 是Anthony
Do you remember him?
你还记得他吗
Course I remember him.
我当然记得
I'm not senile.
我还没那么老
Yeah, we remember Anthony.
我们认识Anthony
No, yeah, he used to deliver groceries before Barry.
Barry来之前 是他运送蔬果食物的
Well, it's interesting you say that,
你这么说就有意思了
because the last he was seen was leaving the store
因为他最后一次被人看见 就是两周前离开商店
to deliver you groceries two weeks ago.
给你们送货的时候
Any idea where he might be,
你知道他可能会在哪里吗
what might have happened to him?
他可能发生了什么
How do we know what he does with his time?
我们怎么会知道他用自己的时间干什么
You know what,
我这样说吧
the thing about Anthony was, he was very sad.
Anthony这个人吧 他很悲伤
No--no, he wasn't. He was fine.
不 他并没有 他挺好的
I think the reason is, is because he--
我觉得是因为 因为
You know, he wanted to have sex with me.
他想和我上♥床♥
He most certainly did not.
他肯定是不想的
How do you know, mother?
你怎么知道 妈妈
How do you know?
你怎么知道
You can't read people the way I can.
你不能像我一样洞察人心
So you have no idea where he might be?
所以你不知道他可能在哪 是吗
Look, I don't--could you leave us alone, please?
听着 我不知道 能别再来烦我们了吗
Get out of here.
滚出去
This is not your property.
这不是你们的地盘
Here we go again.
又来了
The cat hasn't eaten
妈妈 那片面包
one piece of that bread, mother.
这只猫还一口都没吃过
Let it finish a piece of bread
先让它吃完一片面包
before you throw down more bread.
再丢更多的面包下去
Mm--don't do that.
别丢了
Don't do that.
别再丢了
I don't like the country.
我不喜欢乡下
Constricts my spirits.
压抑我的个性
If you don't like it, leave.
既然你不喜欢的话 就离开
I will leave.
我会的
I will leave.
我会离开的
I would go to the city. I would dance.
我会去城市 我会去跳舞
I'm an amazing dancer. Dancer.
我是个很棒的舞者 舞者
Would you like to see me dance?
你想看我跳舞吗
I'm a good dancer. Huh?
我是个好舞者 是吗
I used to be an amazing dancer.
我以前是个很棒的舞者
Would you like to see me dance?
你想看我跳舞吗
**Can't you see*
*你看不见吗
**And finger work, finger wag*
*动手指 摇手指
**Side step, side*
*侧步 侧
All right. That's enough.
好了 够了
Eww. Mosquitoes everywhere.
到处是蚊子
Barry! Bug spray!
Barry 给我杀虫剂
I was supposed to be a chorus girl,
我本来可以当一个合唱队女孩的
But I was too tall
但是我太高了
And talkative.
话又多
Apparently chorus girls aren't supposed to talk.
合唱队女孩是不该讲话的
But I was always saying things during the shows.
但是我在表演的时候一直讲话
I would shout, "Don't trust him!"
我会大叫 不要相信他
Or "This is slow! Rewrite!"
或者 这太慢了 重写
I was always calling for rewrites.
我总是要求重写
And the directors would shush me.
然后导演就嘘我 叫我别出声
They would say, "Don't do that.
他们说 别这样
Don't do that." Barry!
别这样 Barry
Show business.
演艺圈啊
剧集 | 纪录进行时(2015) | 导航列表