剧集 | 纪录进行时(2015) | 导航列表
And I'm like, "What?"
把我说懵了
"What cause?"
"什么主旨"
In retrospect, I probably should have told the guys,
现在想起来 我当时应该提前告诉他们的
But really it was just my job to get them there.
但我的工作就是把他们带出去表演
I run off, and I grab one of these little programs,
我跑出去 抓起一本宣传册
And there it is, larger than life on the cover,
看到封面上写着大大的一行字
"Animal Rights Now."
"此刻动物维♥权♥"
Animals Rights Now?
此刻动物维♥权♥
Where the f**k are we?
这他妈是在干嘛
All of the sudden,
突然之间
The california vibe just melted away.
整个乐队的加州气氛消失了
I'd play an Anti-Abortion Rally
要我为动物维♥权♥动员会表演
Before I play an Animal Rights Now Rally.
那我宁愿先去反堕胎大会上唱歌♥
F**k you.
去他妈的
And they were just two Chicago guys
要知道他们只是两个
From sausage families.
来自芝加哥香肠世家的小伙子
Or as they'd be the first to tell you...
他们自己肯定也会告诉你
A long and noble meat tradition.
我们有源远流长的肉食传统
A long and noble meat tradition.
源远流长的肉食传统
Before joni goes on,
就在Joni要继续说时
One of the activists starts this "Meat is murder" Chant.
有位维♥权♥者带头喊起了"食肉即谋杀"的口号♥
I look over at the guys,
我看向那帮家伙
And their eyes are just like lasers.
他们的目光就像镭射器
I mean, this wasn't about dogs and cats and stuff.
我是说 这和善待猫狗什么的不一样
This was about being nice to cows and pigs.
这是要保护他妈的牛和猪啊
I mean, are you joking?
你这是在逗我吗
I mean, what world am I in right now?
这到底是个怎样的世界啊
We were kind of trapped in the middle, you know?
我们身处其中 仿佛困兽
And wh--what are you gonna do, you know?
你又能怎么办呢 是吧
There's 100,000 people waiting to see you, you know?
外头可有10万人在等着看表演呢
And--and we were backstage, you know.
而我们已经在后台了
It was--it was kind of too late.
一切都已经太迟了
I really wasn't worried about Clark.
我其实不是很担心Clark
I told him, if he went out there
我告诉他 要是他站上台
And said how he really felt, it was all over.
说出他的真实想法 一切就都完了
No more money.
以后的收入可就都打水漂了
So, yeah, I chose to put the band above my personal feelings.
所以 我压抑情感 选择以大局为重
Okay?
好吗
And then I just had to convince Gene
然后我唯一要做的 就是说服Gene
To play the gig.
上台演出
Well, Clark wanted to do it.
Clark想要继续表演
He didn't have a problem, apparently,
很显然 他对此没有意见
Much to my surprise,
这让我很吃惊
And, uh, I'm a-- I'm a sausage man.
然而 我是个做香肠的
You know, for me, I--I just wanted to stick to my guns
对我来说 我只想坚定自己的立场
And--and be the sausage man who I am,
就做自己 做一个香肠工
And I just didn't want to turn my back
我只是真心不想
On the sausage community.
背叛香肠行业
I won't.
我不干
So they go on...
接着他们上台了
Clark was fine, but something cracked inside of Gene.
Clark还好 但Gene就不太对劲了
What's going on, man?
怎么了 伙计
I--don't think we should have to do the whole song
我觉得我们不该唱完整首歌♥
And do the whole show.
也没必要完成整场演出
Sing the song, man.
你就唱吧 老兄
We'll talk about this afterwards.
我们晚点再讨论这件事
What are you doing?
你这是要干嘛
This makes no sense at all, man.
这根本没道理啊 伙计
Playing for these--
要为这帮鸟人演出
Just get the away from me, man.
你别跟我动手 伙计
Hey, what's the matter with you?
嘿 你这人有毛病吧
F**k this, man.
去你的 伙计
F**k everybody here.
还有在场的所有人
Whoa. F**k everybody, man.
喂 我他妈谁都不在乎
This is the wrong kind of show.
这场表演是个错误
We should not be playing,
我们就不该来表演的
And I've been carrying you too long, motherfu**er.
而我忍♥你们够久了 傻♥逼♥们
Carrying me too long?
你忍♥我
Hey, next time you say that, you better bring a gun,
下次你说这话的时候最好带上枪
You f**king idiot.
你这蠢货
Gene!
Gene
All right. Hey.
好了 嘿
Uh... Hey, everybody.
呃 所有人冷静点
Hey, relax. Relax.
好吗 放松 放松
Why don't you pet your pet pig, you f**king animal.
安抚一下你们内心的小兽吧 禽兽们
All right, this next song is called "Catalina Breeze."
好了 接下来这首歌♥叫<卡特琳娜微风>
You might have heard it on the radio.
你们可能在电台里听过
Two, three, four!
二 三 四 来吧
So when the show ends,
当表演结束时
They come off the stage,
他们走下台来
They didn't hit each other.
却并没有扭打起来
They took it out on each other's limos.
反而砸起对方的豪华轿车来泄愤
It was like watching demolition derby.
这就像是在看"破坏大奖赛"
That was the end of that.
一切都到此为止
They had such a sound, you know.
他们的声音那么动人
It's just a shame
这真是太可惜了
That they still hate each other that much,
他们是那么恨彼此
That they can't get together one more time
都不愿再同台哪怕一次
And just get that blend for us.
更不愿为了我们重修旧好
Well, it's the great "What if," You know?
世上从没有如果 你懂的
It's like...
这就像是
What if they would have done another "Catalina Breeze"?
如果他们能再造一次<卡特琳娜微风>的奇迹呢
If that hadn't have broken up,
如果乐队没有解散
Can you imagine where they'd be today?
你能想象他们今天会有多火吗
The Blue Jean Committee, I love those guys.
蓝牛仔委员会 我爱那帮家伙
Still do.
现在仍旧
But they were the two dumbest motherf**ker I ever met,
但他们俩是我见过的最蠢的呆逼了
And I work in the music industry.
我还是在音乐界工作呢
I mean, I regret blowing up like that,
我很后悔自己就那么炸了
But that must have been some show to see.
观众肯定觉得那很精彩吧
Boy, I'd like to see that a couple times,
说真的 我自己也很愿意看看
A group breaking up right in front of you.
一个团队就在你面前分崩离析
We were the Blue Jean Committee,
我们可是蓝牛仔委员会
Which means we're a group and we agree on things,
这意味着我们是个意见统一的整体
And he turned out to be more of a kind of crooked CEO
然而他却变得像个变♥态♥老总似的
Doing his own thing.
固执己见
And I said, uh, "I don't want to, you know,
于是我说 "我不想
Partake in this anymore."
我不想再干下去了"
After the band broke up,
乐队解散以后
Gene completely stopped playing music altogether.
Gene完全不再碰音乐了
He moved in with me for a while,
他搬过来和我住了一段时间
But then my husband, Jim, had to kick him out,
但接着我的丈夫Jim就把他踢了出去
Because he caught him explaining the Dorothy Stratten murder
他发现这个人在跟我们八岁的女儿
To my eight-year-old daughter.
解释Dorothy Stratten谋杀案
His mind was just shot.
他脑袋简直是进水了
So, yeah, they were saying, you know,
他们说 你知道的
"Well, we lost Gene. We don't have Gene anymore.
"我们失去了Gene 乐队里不再有他了
What are we gonna do?"
我们该怎么办"
And I thought, "Well, luckily, I legally own the name
我则想 "好在乐队名蓝牛仔委员会
The Blue Jean Committee
的使用权还是归我
And most of the publishing rights."
以及它大部分的作品版权"
So in 1978, I did "Reborn" With my cousins,
所以1978年 我和表兄弟们发布了专辑<重生>
Which no one liked.
然而没人喜欢
I think the "Rolling stone" Review just said "No."
我记得滚石音乐评论只有一个字 "不"
And it wasn't until 1986 that I was lucky enough
直到1986年 我才有幸
To discover my true passion,
发掘出自己的真正爱好
Which was marketing and managing the Blue Jean Committee's
那就是经营管理蓝牛仔委员会的
Back catalog.
周边产品
I think a romantic would be disappointed
如果你是浪漫主义者 肯定会对这个故事的发展走向
In how it turned out.
感到失望
剧集 | 纪录进行时(2015) | 导航列表