剧集 | 纪录进行时(2015) | 导航列表
And Neeloofar Shirazi!
和Neeloofar Shirazi并列
Um, we actually have a very special guest
事实上我们今年请到了一位特别来宾
To present the cup this year.
来为他们颁发奖杯
Ah, please give a very warm welcome to--
请大家热烈欢迎
To the great-great-granddaughter of Al Capone!
Al Capone的玄孙女
Hey, how's it goin', Iceland?
你们好吗 冰岛的各位
My name is Anne Severino,
我叫做Anne Severino
And I'm from Chicago, Illinois.
我来自伊利诺伊州芝加哥市
So a guy sent me a message,
有个人给我发了条信息
And, honestly, I thought it was a prank,
说实话 我一开始以为是恶作剧
And now I guess I'm here and it's all real.
现在我到这了 而且这一切是真的
It's like being in outer space
这就好像进了外太空
But outer space is a tiny little house
不过外太空就是一栋小房♥子
And, uh, people are eating horses in it.
里面的人都在吃马肉
I-I mean, he killed so many people,
他真的杀了很多人
So to see you guys having so much fun...
所以看到你们在这那么快乐
I love that.
我就爱这点
So, uh, here you go, you guys.
给你们各位
All right!
好的
Give it up!
鼓掌啊
now that I am al capone,
现在我成了Al Capone
I will tell him what to do.
我就要指挥他的一言一行
No, no.
不 不用
She already tells me what to do every time.
她早就指挥我了 每一次
Yeah, what he's saying is not a joke.
没错 他没有在开玩笑
"Wake up!" I wake up.
她说"起床" 我就起床了
In the end,
归根结底
simply because I didn't care.
是因为我不在乎
But then I saw that they cared deeply,
但我看到他们都对这十分在乎
And who am I to break someone's heart?
所以我凭什么让他们伤心呢
This is not what a mayor does.
一个市长不该那么做
It--it is the same, the same honor.
这是同样的 同样的荣耀
But it was wonderful anyway.
但无论怎样 都很美妙
Yeah, yeah, it's--it's fun.
没错 这很有趣
It was very much fun, and--
这很有趣
It's always fun.
这一直很有趣
Even though you shared the prize, it was--
即便是平分奖品
Yeah, but that's still the same honor, though.
但还是同样的荣耀
I'm very proud to be looking like Al Capone.
我很荣幸能被认为长得像Al Capone
Now I feel accepted.
现在我感觉被接纳了
No.
没有
we love you, Al Capone!
我们爱你 Al Capone
剧集 | 纪录进行时(2015) | 导航列表