剧集 | 钻石荆途(2023) | 导航列表
打不湿 烧不坏 无法追踪
It can't get wet, it can't be burned and you can't trace it.
一小袋就价值数百万欧元
Millions of euros in a little sack.
如果那帮阿尔巴尼亚人这样洗钱
The Albanians are probably laundering money this way.
我们就需要找到钻石来源
We've got to find the source.
因为找到了一袋石头
You're going to use agents to put the screws to folks in the Diamond District,
就派人去审问钻石区的人 这样会引起恐慌
because a sack of stones was found? You'll create panic.
我会尽我所能找到和他们合作的人
I'll do what I have to to track whoever it is these men are working with.
你都不知道是不是存在那么一个人 -那是未切割的钻石原石
But you don't even know if he exists. - These are rough diamonds. Uncut.
只能是来自钻石区的交易商
They must have come from some broker in the Diamond District.
你听我说
Jo, come on, please listen.
我不需要总检察长给我打电♥话♥
I don't need the attorney general breathing down my neck.
就因为市长担心我们
Saying the mayor has called to express some concerns
可能破坏他与钻石区的关系
about whether we've hurt Diamond District relations.
你要抓的是犯罪分子 是毒贩 离钻石区的人远一点
You have to find criminals, drug dealers. Keep the fuck out of the Diamond District.
什穆利克
Shmulik. - Noah.
欢迎 -有什么需要我帮忙吗?
Welcome. - Hey, can I help you with anything?
当然 一会儿帮忙收拾桌子
Uh, sure. We'll need your help in a bit with the tables over there.
谢谢
Thanks a bunch.
是的,你能拿着这些吗?
Yeah, could you take these?
嘿
Hey.
你还在呢
You're still here.
对 暂时而已 不过…
Yeah, for now, but, uh...
我还得回伦敦
I got to go back.
有人在等你吗?
Is somebody waiting?
我的老板
My boss.
需要我帮忙吗?
Can I do anything?
我把他的衣服打包拿去捐掉
I'm getting his clothes packed. For charity.
感觉不该继续放在这里
It didn't seem right holding on to them.
我可以进去吗?
May I?
可以
Yeah.
那是洋基的手♥机♥吗?
Is that Yanki's phone?
他把手♥机♥留在这里 然后去…
He left it here when he...
他说起过自己的工作吗?
Did he ever discuss his work?
或者跟他一起工作的人 -没有 我们不聊工作的事
Or like the people he worked with? - No, I'm afraid he didn't.
其实我们根本不怎么说话
It was pretty quiet between us.
我确实发现他遇到麻烦了
I saw he was having issues.
生意上 还有他们家人之间
With the firm, family...
他以前跟你关系很好 你走后…
He was close to you. And after you, uh...
我觉得他…
He was just...
有点孤单
a bit lonely.
可是你们两个一直关系很好的
But you two were a good fit.
关系好?
Good fit?
当时我20岁 诺亚
I was 20, Noah.
我未婚夫抛弃了我 而他弟弟要替他顶上
My fiancé abandoned me and his younger brother came to fill his place.
你觉得洋基会怎么想?
How do you think that made him feel?
我们都很受伤 根本无法对彼此敞开心扉
We were too confused and hurt to be open with each other.
你爱他吗?
Did you love him?
我尽量爱他了
I gave it my best.
你呢?
And you?
你爱汤米的妈妈吗?
You love Tommy's mother?
我以为我爱她
Yeah, it felt like that.
但是还不够
But it wasn't enough.
够?
Enough how?
够什么?
For what?
让我留下
To keep me home.
发现她怀孕时 我慌了…
When she told me she was pregnant, I panicked and...
她让我走了
She let me go.
但是几年后她病了…
But a few years later she got sick...
你就回去了 -算是吧
You got back together. - Sort of.
她知道汤米需要父亲 所以原谅了我
She knew Tommy was gonna need a father, so she... forgave me.
但我不知道他是不是需要
But I don't know if he ever will.
他表现得好像一切都好 但是…
He acts as if it's okay, but...
就是感觉不对劲
it isn't.
我能从他的眼神中看出来
I see it in how he stares.
吉拉?
Gila?
来了
One sec.
我不太愿意问福格尔这样的事
I really don't feel comfortable asking Fogel for something like this.
生死攸关啊 威斯 我们家的麻烦已经够多了
It's a matter of life and death, Weiss. My family went through enough already.
如果他已经决定了 那我也无能为力
If he's already made up his mind, there's nothing to be done.
他会听你的 你们是多年的朋友了
Yeah, but he listens to you. You've been friends for a long time.
朋友是朋友 生意是生意
Friendship is friendship, and business is business.
在钻石行业里可不是这样
Not in diamonds.
别拉我下水 埃里 我们的孩子一起开始上宗教学校了
Don't drag me into this, Eli, please. Our kids are about to go the same yeshiva.
戈德敏茨还当校长吗?
Is Goldmintz still the principal there?
怎么了?
Why?
戈德敏茨先生 您好吗? 您大儿子最近怎么样了?
Mr. Goldmintz, how are you doing? How's your eldest boy doing these days?
赞美上帝 埃里
Praise God, Eli.
我好久没见到你了 你最近如何?
I haven't seen you in a while. How has everyone been?
我们越来越强大了 赞美上帝
We're getting stronger. Praise God.
不过我想跟您说一个棘手的消息
I have to say I'm here with a bit of sad news though.
虽然跟我没关系 但我需要告诉您
And I'm aware it's none of my business, but...
什么意思?
I'm listening.
服丧期间 大家都在闲聊 我从一个很值得信任的人那里听说
During the shiva, people were talking and I overheard a very trustworthy man say
有一个想进您学校学习的孩子家里
one of the kids who's about to join your school lives in a home
有未经过滤保护的互联网
where I'm sorry to say the internet is unfiltered.
那些孩子告诉朋友说自己看了…
And it seems the kids told their friends that they've watched...
不洁的视频
non-kosher videos.
你说的是谁?
The name of this kid?
借一步说话
Not here. Let's move this way.
洋基 我是萨尔曼 我这里有笔好买♥♥卖♥♥
Yanki, it's Salman. I have a very good deal for you.
去我兄弟的塔布♥什♥餐厅一定能找到我 你知道的 对吧?
You can always find me in my cousin's restaurant, Tarboush. You know it, right?
(塔布♥什♥ 黎巴嫩餐厅)
真的很感谢 再见了
We really appreciate it. We'll see each other.
好 回见
Yeah, talk to you soon.
喂?
Hello?
好 拜拜 -拜拜 回见
Okay, bye. - See you. Talk soon, bye.
喂?
Hello?
嘿
Hey.
你们…你们干什么?
What... What are you doing?!
停车 我身上没有钻石
Stop the car. I don't have diamonds on me.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你们是什么人?
Who are you? - You owe my family a lot of money.
你欠我们家一大笔钱
For some reason you think you don't have to pay them.
出于某种原因 你觉得你不用付了
沃夫森? -看来你没忘啊
Wolfson? - So you haven't forgotten.
不…不是我 是我的客户没付钱
No, no, but it's not me. My client didn't pay.
周一晚之前你必须弄到钱
You have until Monday night to get the money.
我的客户不是那种你能催的人
My client is not the kind of people you can push.
他们不想付钱就不付钱
If they don't want to pay, they don't pay.
他们很危险
Very dangerous men.
这样啊 -对…
Oh, I see. - Yeah. Yeah.
不要…住手 求你了…
No, no, no, no! No. No, stop! Please! Please, please!
不要…求你了
No, no, no! Please!
够危险了吗? -够了
Feeling enough danger?! - Yes!
不要 停下…
No, stop! Stop!
我不管你的客户是谁 你拿走了钻石 你就要付钱
I don't give a fuck about your client. You took the diamonds, you pay.
明白了吗?
Am I clear?
好 -奥马尔
Okay. - Omar.
周一 晚上11时 就在这里
Monday, 11 p.m., right here.
最好别让我失望 -好
Don't you fucking disappoint me. - Okay.
(西尔伯)
谢谢
Hi.
土豆准备好了吗? -好了 鸡也准备好了
Are the potatoes ready? - Yes. Also the chicken.
谢谢 把这个放到厨房♥里
Oh, thank you. Uh, put this in the kitchen.
好的 -我马上来
Of course. - Yeah, I'll come.
你怎么样了?
You feeling alright?
等大家都来吃安息日晚餐 你就会好多了
You'll feel a lot better this evening when everybody's here for Sabbath dinner.
我想让诺亚也来
I want Noah to join us at the table.
我家不欢迎那个人
That man is not wanted in my house.
他来我会高兴 阿迪娜也会
It would make me delighted. And Adina too.
是她让你来劝我的?
Did she tell you to come and talk to me?
他是我们的孩子 不能把他赶走
剧集 | 钻石荆途(2023) | 导航列表