剧集 | 钻石荆途(2023) | 导航列表
他们很听话 -他们吃过饭了吗?
It was a pleasure. - Have they eaten?
吃了 维罗妮卡弄的
Yes, Veronika took care of it. - Great.
太好了
So... something that you could...
喝酒
drink.
可以喝的东西。- 伏特加。
Something that you can drink. - Vodka.
我的邻居送汤米过来时 你见到了?
Were you here when my neighbor brought Tom?
你不要多想 她只是帮了个忙
I hope you don't think she means more than that.
你不用跟我说谎 诺亚
It's fine, you don't have to lie, Noah.
吉拉 我没有说谎
Gila, it's not a lie.
没错 我们是在一起过 不过那都是以前的事了
Okay, we had a thing, but it's in the past.
跟我没有关系 我们不该…
It's none of my business. We shouldn't have...
你想要什么是你的自♥由♥
You're free to do whatever you want.
我想要你
I want you.
吉拉 丽芙基跟我说 你要去参加梅里的婚礼
Gila, Rivki told me that you're going to be at Miri's wedding.
对 拉比允许了 -太好了
Yes, the Rebbe's allowing it. - Oh, that's great!
哀悼是很重要 这里的所有人都在哀悼
Mourning is... is important. All of us here are doing it.
但梅里也需要我们的祝福
But Miri is going to need all of us there to make her happy.
成人礼也很重要
That mitzvah is no less crucial.
太好了
Yes!
行了 汤米 我们走了 -再玩一局 好不好?
Okay, Tom, that's it, let's go. - Another round? Please?
改天再来玩 -希勒尔 很晚了
You'll continue another day. - Hilleli, it's a bit late.
妈妈 他们今晚能在这里睡吗?
Can they please spend the night with us, Mommy?
妈妈 可以吗? -拜托了 妈妈
Can we please, Mommy? - Oh, please, Mommy?
在这里睡吧 爸爸 你答应我的
A sleepover, Dad. You promised we'd do it.
我是说我们会找合适的时间
I said I'd find the right time.
妈妈 好不好?
Please, Mommy?
房♥间够睡
We have the space.
好吧 就这样
Okay, seems fine.
耶!
Yay!
我们被他们玩弄于小手之上
Those kids got us wrapped around their fingers.
他们在一起太可爱了
They're such a cute little group, huh?
再过三年 他们就到可怕的青春期了
Beware, though. We've got three more years before they're teens.
晚安
Have a good night.
我送你回家吧
I can walk you home.
不用 -反正顺路 算是吧
It's okay. - Well, it's on my way. More or less.
那又不是我的错 是你父亲一直给我倒酒
It wasn't my fault. Your father kept pouring drinks.
他说“普珥节喝醉酒就是成人礼”
"It's a mitzvah on Purim to get drunk," he said.
他不知道他会付出一张地毯的代价
If he only knew it would be at the expense of his rug.
我慌了 根本不知道怎么办
I panicked. What would you have done?
所以你就把满是呕吐物的地毯卷起来
So you thought, "I'll roll up this puke rug as it is...
从阳台扔出去了?
...and throw it off the balcony"?
不能把地毯留在那里啊
I couldn't just let it sit there.
还记得我们以前带着从这里买♥♥的酒 去哪里过安息日吗?
Remember where we used to go after getting wine from here on Shabbat?
真不敢相信我有那个胆子 -是啊
I can't believe I had the nerve. - Oh, come on.
你当时比我还大胆
You were crazier than I was.
你带多少女孩子来过这里?
So, how many girls have you brought here, actually?
什么?
What?
没有
None.
当然没有了
Not one.
其他人都不肯跟我来
'Cause nobody would come up here.
我真是太幸运了 没被人发现过
I feel a little bit lucky that nobody ever caught us.
也许吧
Yeah.
如果被人发现 我们就不得不离开了
If they'd found us, we'd have been forced out.
一起离开
Together.
抱歉 我不该提这件事
Sorry, I shouldn't bring up those things.
我要多喝点酒
I am gonna need more wine.
嘿,你疯了嘛?
Hey, are you crazy?!
喂 疯子
Hey! You're nuts!
凯拉? -我刚接到马蒂亚斯的电♥话♥
Kerra? - I just got a call from Matthias.
搞什么?诺亚 你竟然背着我一个人行动
Fuck this, Noah! I thought you knew better than making these moves behind my back.
我没有行动 -你让他叫停生意
I didn't make any moves. - You asked him to stop.
是 不过不会影响到你 -怎么不会?
Yeah, but it won't affect you. - Like hell it won't.
不会的 我会处理好
It won't. I'll make sure of that.
你又这么天真 诺亚
You're being naive again, Noah.
我们说好了 不会影响你跟他们的生意
We agreed that it won't change anything about your business with them.
这是三方参与的生意 哪一方退出都不行
It's a three-way deal, you can't just take out one part.
你就是我的保险
You're my insurance.
他们一旦不依赖你了
Once they're not dependent on you,
就可以随便跟我提价或者把我踢走
they can just up my prices or cut me off whenever they feel like it.
那我们就确保那种事不会发生
We'll have to make sure that doesn't happen.
我的家人不能继续跟他们做生意了
My family can't go on doing business with these people.
这不是你能说了算的 -是我说了算
That's not your decision to make. - Yes, it is.
不要继续交易下去 诺亚 -我得挂了 晚点再联♥系♥
Do not proceed with this deal, Noah. - I have to go, I'll talk to you later.
该死
Fuck!
我听说杰拉尔多弗朗科 是一个实打实的民族主义者
I've heard that Gerardo Franco's a real patriot, a real nationalist.
我们应该重点强调 这对巴西整个国家的好处
We gotta emphasize what this will do for Brazil above all.
部长 请允许我介绍 沃夫森钻石公♥司♥的
Minister, allow me to introduce Mrs. Adina Glazer
阿迪娜格雷泽夫人和诺亚沃夫森先生
and Mr. Noah Wolfson of Wolfson Diamonds,
他们公♥司♥是安特卫普最优秀 历史最悠久的钻石原石公♥司♥之一
one of the finest and oldest rough diamond companies in Antwerp.
幸会 -幸会
Pleasure to meet you. - It's a pleasure.
这是我的顾问蒂亚戈 -幸会
My advisor Diego. - Nice to meet you.
谢谢你们前来 -谢谢你们
Thank you for coming. - Thank you.
那你们好好谈吧
I'll leave you to it then, all right?
再见
See you.
我能先问问开♥发♥进度吗?
Well, can I first ask about the stage of development?
你们开始开采了吗?
Have you started mining?
还没有
No. Not yet.
我们想找一家经销商 立刻开始合作开♥发♥
We're looking for a distribution company to start working immediately.
当地的居民已经开始
The residents of the area have begun
自发去找钻石了
to independently collect diamonds.
那导致局面有点混乱 -可以想象
And it's creating a bit of a chaos. - I can imagine.
我们想找一家公♥司♥ 在当地开设办事处
We're looking for a company that will open an office on the land
从当地人手中以合适的价格购买♥♥钻石
and buy the stones from the residents at a regulated price.
这个计划非常好
It's a very smart thing to do.
从这里的介绍可以看到
Well, as you'll be able to see here,
我们在全球钻石贸易方面 拥有一百多年的经验
we have over a hundred years of experience in global diamond trading.
我认为你们首先需要的是一个
I think what you need in the first place is a reliable partner
可以兑现承诺的可靠合作伙伴 我们就是最合适的选择
that can deliver on their promises, and that is exactly who we are.
开♥发♥方式得当的话 这有可能不仅仅是另一个矿藏
With the right approach, this could be more than another mine.
我们可以重塑巴西品牌 在钻石行业中的地位
We can rebuild the Brazilian brand in the diamond industry.
你们在安特卫普以外有办事处吗?
Do you have offices anywhere outside Antwerp?
目前还没有 不过如果那…
No, not at the moment, but if that is...
跟矿业公♥司♥有直接合作吗?
Any direct cooperation with mining companies?
多年来 我们一直跟所有大公♥司♥合作
Well, throughout the years, we've worked with all the big ones.
所以我可以保证…
So, I can assure you...
不过目前来看 你们只是二级买♥♥家
But for now, you're just secondary buyers.
合同的事 风水轮流转
Yeah, but contracts come and go, as you know.
可我们不跟其他矿业公♥司♥合作 是我们的一大优势
But us not being obligated to other mining companies is an advantage for you.
这样我们可以全心全意跟你们做生意
We'd be entirely focused on your business.
好的 认识你们很高兴
Well, it was a pleasure meeting you.
你们交易所的主席应该在等我
I believe your bourse president is waiting for me.
谢谢 -谢谢
Thank you.
你跟部长晚点如果有时间
Perhaps if you and the minister have some more time later,
我想说一下我们所提条件的细节
I'd love to go into detail about our offer.
没问题
Yeah, for sure.
不过很抱歉 他不喜欢冒险
And I'm sorry, he doesn't like taking risks.
可是我保证会看看情况的 我会安排另一次会面
But I promise I'll look at it. And I'll set up another meeting.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这里有餐厅 对吧?我快饿死了
There's a restaurant here, right? I'm starving.
有 不过你肯定不想吃那个
Yes, but you don't want to eat that.
是吗? -是的
I don't? - No.
街角处就有一家很不错的餐厅 我可以带你过去
But there is this great place just around the corner.
好啊 不过我们不能谈生意
I can show you if you want. - Sure, but we can't talk business.
当然了 -好
Of course not. - Okay.
喂 托瓦
Hi, Tova.
亲爱的吉拉 希望你先坐下来
Gila, dear. I hope you're sitting down.
你肯定猜不到谁想见你
You're not gonna believe who wants to meet you.
谢谢你 托瓦 不过你之前说得对
Shkoyach, Tova, but you were right.
我们要等几个月再开始说媒相亲
Best to wait a couple of months before meeting with the potential matches.
一般情况下是这样 不过这次真的机会难得
That is usually true, but this is quite a rare opportunity.
剧集 | 钻石荆途(2023) | 导航列表