剧集 | 钻石荆途(2023) | 导航列表
Where is Adina?
在陪我母亲
Bedside with my mother.
她还处于悲痛中 现在不该拿生意上的事打扰她
She's still in shock, it's not the moment to bother her with business stuff.
我还能说什么呢?
What more can be said?
新篇章
A new beginning.
喂?
Hello?
很抱歉打扰你了
I'm sorry to disturb you out of the blue.
你肯定有更重要的事要处理
I'm sure you've got a lot more important things to do.
没有什么重要的事 就是账单发♥票♥之类的
No, no, nothing important. Accounting, invoices...
你在办公室吗?
You're working?
我们得恢复运作啊
We gotta get to work at some point.
当然
Yes, of course.
不过
It's just that...
埃里说 你不想让生意上的事打扰你
Eli told me you didn't want to be bothered with business matters.
什么?你见过他?
What? You've seen him? Where?
他刚走 跟本尼费尔德曼一起
He just left, with Benny Feldman.
看来你还不知道
You didn't know. I see.
他说什么了?
And what did he say?
你要怎么运输?
How are you taking it?
给我一袋那个
Give me one of those sacks.
那股味儿会一直留在车上
You'll never get the smell out of your car.
反正是租来的
It's a rental.
去放到其中一袋里
Pack it in one of the bags.
我忙着呢 阿迪娜 -这事不能等
Not now, Adina. - This can't wait.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
你知道明天要开家庭会议 还要律师到场吧?
You know about the meeting with the lawyers tomorrow?
知道 不过我没指望分到什么 我不能…
Yes, I'm not expecting anything. Listen, I can't--
埃里想把我们都踢出公♥司♥
Eli is trying to cut us out of the company.
他背着我们偷偷跟人会面 拿我撒谎
He's been meeting with people in secret, lying to them about my involvement.
他要跟另一家公♥司♥做交易
He's going to sign a deal with another company.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
我需要你 诺亚 我们要一起去
I need you, Noah. We need to do this together.
希望不会太迟
I just hope it's not too late.
我马上来
On my way.
我得走了
I have to go.
就快好了 -现在我不能拿走 我会回来的
We're almost done. - I can't move it now. I'll be back.
不行 不能这样
No, no, no, no.
朋友
No games here, friend.
塔赫里想让我们现在就把货全弄走
Tahiri wants everything out of here now.
我会另找地方跟你们会面 -想要的话就现在拿走
I'll just meet your guys somewhere else. - I said transport it yourself.
听着 我现在不能拿走 是你们搞砸的 我会自己处理好
Listen, I can't. You fucked up here and now it's my turn.
不过你们至少要乖乖合作
The least you can do is cooperate.
刚才我们还说起你到哪了呢
We were just wondering where you are.
怎么样? -一切安好 刚吃过午餐
Hey. How's it going? - Good, just finished lunch.
你在路上了吗?这就是我打电♥话♥的原因
Are you on your way? - That's why I'm calling.
我来不及去接汤米看电影了
I won't be on time to get Tommy for the film.
是吗?
Really?
他一直说起电影 说什么有超能力的中国男孩
But it's all he's talking about,
about this Chinese boy with super powers.
我知道 可是我事情太多了
I'm aware, but there's too much going on now.
跟他说我会补偿他的 好吗?
Tell him I'll make it up to him, okay?
好 -谢谢 吉拉
Okay. - Thanks, Gila.
拜拜
Bye.
为什么只能是你一个人?
But why will it be just you and no one else?
罗森博格说不想要任何麻烦
Rosenberg says he doesn't want any issues.
那就告诉他 我会确保不会有麻烦
So tell him that I'll make sure that there will be no issue with us.
他不想冒任何风险
He won't take the risk.
我们都知道其他家族发生的情况
We've all seen what happens in other families.
兄弟之间的个人纠纷 可能会毁掉一桩好生意
Personal disputes between brothers can ruin a perfectly good business.
那阿迪娜怎么办?
And what will happen to Adina?
她可以留下
She can remain in her role in the firm,
我会确保她的家人什么都不缺
and I'll make sure that her family's provided for in the future.
姑姑 在天堂安息的姑父 肯定也想这样
Auntie, this is what Uncle, may his memory be a blessing, would have wanted.
他唯一想要的就是 把公♥司♥留给子孙后代
All he wanted was the business to stick around and provide for future generations.
我已经仔细调查过了 埃里是对的
I've looked into this carefully. Eli is right.
这样我们可以确保
It's the best way to be sure
公♥司♥能继续存在至少50年
the Wolfson Diamonds will be here 50 years from now.
只有这一个办法 妈妈
This is the only way, Mama.
你这么对我 我还能理解 毕竟你不欠我什么
I understand you doing this to me, you don't owe me anything, but Adina?
可你竟然背后捅阿迪娜一刀? -不是那样的
You stab her in the back?! - That's not what this is.
就是那样 埃里 你背着我搞小动作
It sure seems that way. You betrayed my trust.
你想把公♥司♥据为己有 然后卖♥♥掉一半
You attempted to take over the company and sell off half of it.
我没告诉你 是因为我知道你会作何反应
I kept you out of it because I knew you'd react this way.
我都是为了公♥司♥好 -为了公♥司♥?
I get it, but I did it for the company! - The company? For real?
你真是刷新了下限
This is really a new low, even for you.
服丧期才刚过 你就已经在谋划偷走公♥司♥了
The Shiva's been over for a day and you're already scheming.
轮不到你这么说 -你还有脸说我是叛徒呢
Don't speak like that to me! - And they called me a traitor.
重点不是我们 而是家族的未来
This isn't about us, it's about family! - Family.
你是认真的吗?
Are you serious?
我这辈子从未受过
I have never been so insulted and so humiliated and disgraced
这种羞辱
in my entire life.
你把我当傻子 埃里 而且是在所有人面前
You made an ass of me, Eli. In front of everybody.
我也是别无他法了
There was no other way.
什么别无他法?
What do you mean, there was no other way?
你应该来找我商量
You maybe could have asked me.
那你会怎么说?
What would you have said? Huh?
知道为什么我不信任你吗? 你们自己看看
You wonder why I can't trust you? Look at yourselves.
你们两个总是站在同一阵营
You have always sided with him over me.
联合起来反对我
Whatever I did, it was always you two against me.
洋基长大后 他也站在你们那边 我别无选择
And Yanki took your side too. I had to do everything myself.
只能自己去行动
I've always been alone.
我没有拿任何不属于我的东西
And I've deserved what I've taken.
你真以为妈妈会同意这件事吗?
You really think Mom will go for this?
她已经同意了
She already agreed.
都安排好了
It's already done.
已经通知律师了 明天就会宣布
The lawyers were notified, it will be done tomorrow.
什么?
What?
抱歉让你这样得知消息
Sorry about the way you found out,
我们本来准备明天跟你解释的 埃里
but it was always my plan to explain it with Mama all together.Eli.
你一辈子都觉得自己受到了不公对待
You spent your life believing that you were owed something.
其实并没有
That's not true.
你得到的一直都比你应得的多
You always got way more than you deserved.
而且都是出于怜悯
All because we pitied you.
现在你把剩下的也偷走了
And now you've stolen the rest.
可是你会搞砸的 埃里
But you'll screw this up, Eli.
不是因为你不擅长做你的工作…
Not because you're bad at your job...
而是因为从来都没人尊重你
but because no one has ever respected you.
以后也不会有人尊重你
And no one ever will.
如果有什么…
If there's anything I can do--
确定不要吗?
Sure you don't want any?
那你要吃糖吗?
Well, can I get you some candy?
小朋友们
Guys.
你们想做点秘密的事吗?
Do you want to do something secret?
秘密?
Sound good?
小心脚下
Oh, this way.
来吧。
Come on.
不 我是 -不 是我才对
I am! - Lucky.
好酷啊
So cool.
能买♥♥爆米花吃吗? -行吗?
Can we get some popcorn? - Can we?
我们自己带了零食
We have our own snacks, okay?
一切都很安全,完全安全...
Everything is safe, perfectly safe...
我的咖啡在你这里? -你迟到了
You got my coffee? - You're late.
抱歉 -布贾尔说不要等
Sorry. - Bujar said not to wait.
我已经来了
I'm here now.
我有个活儿给你 -我已经有活儿了
I have a job for you. - I have a job.
这批咖啡得送去伦敦 今晚
I need this to be in London this evening.
想让我开车把这个送去? -我知道怎么藏
You want me to drive this there? - I know how to cover it.
你进过监狱吗? -什么?
Ever in prison? - What?
还是在外面更好
Better to be outside.
(罗布斯塔咖啡馆)
处理好了吗?
Is it fixed?
我拿到货了 但… -什么?
剧集 | 钻石荆途(2023) | 导航列表