剧集 | 钻石荆途(2023) | 导航列表
你当然可以来帮忙 过来 谁来这里我们都欢迎
Of course you can help, come in. Everyone is welcome here.
这里 你看看她怎么做 然后跟着做
Here. You look what she does and do the same thing.
必须把东西都装进箱子里 -知道了 先放哪个?
Everything must fit in the box. - Got it. Which one first?
拿一块面包
You take challah.
先把面包放进去
first you put the challah...
好
Okay.
坐一下吧 爸爸
Sit down, Tateh. - I'm fine.
我来装
I got it, okay?
你放面包 其他的我来
Get the bread, I'll take care of the rest.
这是我们周五吃的那种面包吗? -是的 叫哈拉面包
Is this like the one we had on Friday? - Yeah, it's called challah.
哈拉面包 我能吃一点吗?
Challah. Can I have some?
回去的路上我给你买♥♥ 这些要给有需要的家庭
I'll get you some on the way. This is for the families in need.
当然可以…当然可以吃
No, of course you can have... Of course he can have some.
拿个哈拉面包过来
Bring a challah here.
是这样 首先我们要念祈祷词 听好
You see, first we have to say a bracha, a blessing. Listen.
感谢主 我们的上帝 宇宙之王
Blessed are you, our God, king of the universe
感谢你使大地♥产♥出粮食
who brings forth bread from the earth.
阿门 -阿门
Amen. - Omein.
阿门
Omein.
吃吧
Eat.
准备好了 这是要送去的地址
It's ready. Here's the list of addresses.
好 汤米 我们要走了 -现在吗?
Okay, Toms, we're off. - Now?
对
Yeah.
你想留下帮我吗? -可以吗?
Hey, you want to stay and help me? - Can I?
好啊
All right.
等我回来接你
I'll pick you up when I get back.
要听话
Be good.
我们继续 来 我教你
Let's continue. Come, you'll see.
赫尔曼?
Herman?
很高兴见到你
It's a real pleasure to meet with you, Gila.
我也是
Likewise.
我带了茶
I brought tea.
我觉得你会喜欢
Thought you might like a cup of tea.
加糖吗 -不用 谢谢
Sugar? - No, that's fine.
一切都是他的说的。
All is created by His word.
不好意思 我问一下
Forgive me for even asking, but...
我知道你不久前刚失去丈夫
I heard you've only recently been widowed.
是的
Yes.
节哀顺变 -阿门
May your suffering be at an end. - Omein.
可是…
But...
为什么这么着急?
Why be in a big hurry?
我不知道
Yeah, I'm not sure. Um...
那件事发生后 我的生活发生了天翻地覆的变化
Ever since it happened, it's been just such a mess.
我只是想做点事情
I wanted to just find a way
想重新掌控生活吧
to be in control, I think.
我以前也这么想
I wanted the same thing.
现在我知道了 我们无法控制一切
But I realize we got none at all.
唯有主控制我们的生活
Hashem alone controls our lives.
不得不承认 得知你要求会面 我感到非常惊讶
I have to admit, I was very surprised when you requested this meeting.
沃夫森钻石公♥司♥ 从来都无意跟我们做生意
Wolfson Diamonds has never shown any interest in doing business with us.
我们一直在寻找拓展业务的新机遇
Well, we're always looking for new opportunities to expand.
我们拿到了一个大订单 这是建立新关系的好机会
And this large order we got is a chance to build new relationships.
听上去很有吸引力
Certainly sounds like an appealing proposition.
我可以向你保证 这只是开始
And I can assure you it will only be the beginning.
阿迪娜 我喜欢你 所以我就跟你实话实说了
Look, Adina, I like you, so I'm going to be very honest with you.
我听说福格尔为了让你们付钱 不得不把你们告到了仲裁委员会
I heard Fogel had to take you to the board in order for you to pay him.
那…都是误会
That was...that was... was a misunderstanding.
之后我们马上付钱了 现在都解决了
And we paid immediately. It's all settled now.
你要明白 那对我来说就是个警示
You have to understand, it's a warning sign for me.
我不会冒不必要的风险 否则我也走不到今天
I didn't get to where I am by taking unnecessary risks.
要怎样你才能改变主意?
What would it take for you to change your mind?
提前付全款
The entire sum up front.
好吧
Well.
很遗憾你会这么觉得
I'm sorry you feel this way.
希望我没有冒犯到你
And I hope I haven't offended you.
(投票给巴♥赫♥兰查图尔)
也许…
Perhaps...
我可以给你另一个好处
there is one other thing I can offer.
他们正在办了 不用担心
They're working on it, don't worry.
他们怎么可能买♥♥不到钻石? 他们不就是干那个的吗?
How can they fail at buying diamonds?Isn't it what they do?
只有几天时间 那是笔很大的单子
It's a big order to set up in a couple of days.
你的家人知道 我们拿不出钻石的后果吗?
Does your family understand the position we're in if we don't deliver the stones?
我说得很清楚了 相信我 他们会找到卖♥♥家的 只是要稍久一点
Trust me, they'll find a seller, it just takes a little longer than we thought.
诺亚 明天一早我们就要拿到钻石
Noah, we need the diamonds first thing in the morning.
诺亚?
Noah?
诺亚? -我先挂了 晚点再打给你
Noah? - I have to go. I'll call you back.
很高兴跟你见面 保重身体
It was a pleasure, Gila. Please be well.
谢谢 赫尔曼 祝你好运
Thanks, Herman. And you be well too.
那是什么情况?约会吗?
What was that? A date?
他们真是不知羞耻
They've got no shame.
他都能当你父亲了
The man's your father's age.
没人强迫我 是我自己的选择
Nobody forced me, I made my own choice.
为什么?
What for? - What do you care?
跟你没有关系
吉拉 你能找到更好的 -你真敢说
Gila, you deserve better than that. - Some gall you got.
吉拉 等一下…
Gila, wait. Wait!
这不是个游戏 诺亚 这是我的人生 你别管
This isn't a game, Noah. It's my life, stay out of it.
好的
Yeah, okay.
五个不同的钻石交易商 都不愿意卖♥♥给我们
Five diamond traders already and none want to do business.
福格尔一心想毁掉我们
Fogel made it his mission to besmirch our reputation.
桑切蒂愿意卖♥♥给我们
Sanchetti appears to be willing to make a deal.
你是认真的吗?
For real?
但有一个条件
But there's a bit of a catch.
什么?
What?
明天交易所主席选举 我们要把票投给查图尔
That... that you and I vote for Chatur as president tomorrow.
不投斯佩尔?
Against Speyer, you mean?
我没有其他筹码 埃里
I was out of leverage, Eli.
查图尔是他的亲戚 多几票的话他就有机会当选
It's close, and with a few votes, he might be able to claim victory,
and Chatur's his cousin, so...
父亲肯定不同意 我们把票投给社群之外的人
Tateh won't allow it, he wants us to vote for one of our own.
父亲不会知道的
Tateh won't know about it.
我知道
I know.
斯佩尔很有权势 他能给我们制♥造♥麻烦
Speyer is a powerful man, he can hurt us if he wants.
阿尔巴尼亚人也是
The Albanians are too.
埃里 我们已经收了他们的钱 没有回头路了
Eli, we've already taken their money, there's no going back now.
桑切蒂明天就能把钻石给我们
Sanchetti can deliver the diamonds tomorrow.
喂?
Yeah?
沃夫森先生? -是的
Mr. Wolfson? - Yeah.
我是乔斯梅茨检察官
Yeah. Public prosecutor Jo Smets here.
有何贵干?
How can I help you?
我想尽快跟你见个面
I'd like to meet with you ASAP if we could.
什么事?
Um... what is it about?
关于你弟弟的死出现了新证据
There's new information I found out about the death of your brother.
似乎有其他人涉及其中
It seems other people might have been involved.
不过我想当面跟你谈谈
But I would rather discuss with you in person if we could.
好的
Uh, yes. It's, uh...
谢谢你的通知 不过…
Thanks for letting us know, but...
事情已经很清楚了
it's clear to us what happened.
我们想好好哀悼他
Uh... we'd just like to have some peace and quiet to mourn.
可你别无选择
Yes, but I'm afraid you're actually obligated, sir.
我有义务跟家属商讨
I'm required to discuss this with the family,
我想安排明天跟你见面
so I'd like to meet you tomorrow.
抱歉 我很忙
Yeah, sorry, but I have a tight schedule.
那你只能挤出点时间了 沃夫森先生 这件事不能等
Yeah, then you'll have to make time, Mr. Wolfson, because this can't wait.
好吧 去哪里?
Okay. Um...Where?
为了方便你 我们去一个私密的地方
A discreet location, for your own good.
明天我会把具体地址发给你 好吗? -好的
Tomorrow I'll send you the details, okay? - Okay.
沃夫森先生
Mr. Wolfson. - Yeah?
你最好单独来 好了
It's best if you come alone. Okay?
明天见
See you then.
嘿
Hi. - Hello.
没想到你这么快就打电♥话♥给我
剧集 | 钻石荆途(2023) | 导航列表