剧集 | 钻石荆途(2023) | 导航列表
(伊列泽沃夫森之子 以斯拉沃夫森先生 安息)
MR. EZRA WOLFSON SON OF ELIEZER WOLFSON, R.I.P.
阿门
Amen.
(钻石荆途)
非常感谢
Thank you, Shkoyach.
维罗妮卡 把这里的东西都放去厨房♥
Veronika, put everything from over here and put it in the kitchen,
放到洗碗机里 知道吗?
in the dishwasher, okay?
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
怎么样了?
How's it going?
丽雅今天早上给我打电♥话♥了
You know, Leah called my house this morning.
哪个丽雅?你的表亲?
Which Leah, your cousin?
斯佩尔的妻子
Speyer's wife.
她让我给你母亲带个口信
She asked me to pass a small message for your mommy.
她脾气很坏
She's so stubborn.
她让我跟你们说
She asked me if I'd, uh, tell you
斯佩尔对自己 在慈善晚宴上的行为很懊悔
how deeply ashamed Speyer feels about his behavior at the charity dinner.
我们知道 你没看到吗?
But we know that. Didn't you see him?
七日服丧期期间 他每天都来 请求我们的原谅
He came to the Shiva every single day and asked us to forgive him.
他妻子也是这样
His wife did the same thing.
可是…
Sure, but...
现在她说他想忏悔 不管你们怎么想
now she says that he wishes to atone, however you want.
没那个必要
Unnecessary.
他觉得因为他那样跟以斯拉说话…
He just feels that the way he spoke to Ezra--
不是他的错H
e didn't do a thing.
考虑一下吧
Just think about it.
好
Yeah.
妈 你没事吧?
Mommy, you feeling okay?
没事
It's all right.
你都流血了 不要碰
You're bleeding. Don't touch, hang on.
亲爱的妈妈啊
Oh, Mommy!
行了
Let me-- - No, enough!
妈
Mommy.
我跟玛尔卡说过了
I spoke with Malka.
她能给你找个人
She can get you someone.
干什么?
For what?
找个人陪你啊
Well, for being here with you.
不用 我有维罗妮卡就够了
No. I have Veronika. That's enough.
妈 我说的是照顾你的人
Mommy, I'm talking about getting someone to care for you,
不是打扫卫生的
not spruce up the house.
维罗妮卡每晚都回家
Veronika goes home every evening.
你要一个人待在这么大的房♥子里吗?
You plan to be here in this massive house totally alone?
万一你出什么事呢?
What if something happens to you, Hilleli?
我不想让陌生的异邦女人来我家
I'm not gonna have some goyish woman in my home.
那就搬来跟我们一起住
So come live with us, then.
我们很愿意跟你一起生活
We would love to have you stay with us. It would be amazing.
我不要离开这栋房♥子
There's no way I'm leaving this house.
沃夫森先生
Mr. Wolfson?
非常感谢 这个非常有用
Thank you, guys, really. These were so useful.
节哀顺变 他是位了不起的人物
May your suffering be at an end. He was really an incredible man.
他的离去 代表我们在失去珍贵的一代人
He was a rare breed, sorry we lost him.
我跟你说过不要打这个号♥码
I told you never to call this number.
是 可你不接我给你的手♥机♥
Yes, Mr. Wolfson, but the phone that we gave you, you don't pick up on.
没那么容易 我的家人一直在我旁边
Yeah, well, my family is always nearby.
听着 沃夫森先生 出于尊重我给了你一周时间
Listen, Mr. Wolfson, out of respect, I gave you a week,
不过一周已经到了
but that week is now over.
我们今天就要开始了
We need this to work. Today.
不行 今天不可能
That's not-- that's not good today.
服丧期刚结束 我还有很多事要处理
Uh... our mourning has just ended. I need to arrange things.
明天我可以去见你
I can see you tomorrow?
好 我会通知你时间和地点
Okay, okay, tomorrow. I'll give you a ring to let you know when.
用我给你的手♥机♥
But with the phone I gave you.
所以你要时刻带着那部手♥机♥ -好
So remember to keep it close, please. - Okay.
我跟你说清楚 沃夫森先生
And I'll say this clearly, Mr. Wolfson.
不能再拖延下去了
We won't delay this again, you and I, right?
明天我们一定要见面 明白吗?
We'll see each other tomorrow. Do we have a plan, sir?
知道了 -希望如此
Okay, we have a plan. - I hope so.
埃里 -怎么了?
Eli. - What's wrong?
我们需要谈谈 -另约时间吧 本尼
I've gotta speak to you. - Not now.
很紧急 -那晚点我们去办公室谈
It's urgent. - I'll be in the office a bit later.
不能等了
This can't wait.
忙碌的一周 -是啊
A hectic week. - Yeah.
我都不知道这个房♥间能容得下 那么多人 他生前有很多朋友
I didn't know this room could fit so many. All his friends?
他们看我的眼神都跟看狗屎一样
Yeah, and they all looked at me like I'm a piece of garbage.
不是所有人都那样 -明明都那样 我发誓
Not all of them. - Yeah, all. I swear.
我甚至还闻了自己几次
I even smelled myself to check.
抱歉之前我对你那么苛刻
Sorry I was so harsh with you.
那对你不公平
It wasn't fair. - No.
我不该干涉你的生活
I shouldn't interfere in your life.
你得自己做出选择
You've gotta do what's right for you.
现在呢?
And now?
回伦敦
Go on to London?
也许吧
Maybe.
我需要考虑一下
I've gotta think on it.
就是你了。
Tag! You're it.
你母亲让我明天安排一次家庭会议 要律师在场
Your mother asked me to set up a family meeting with some lawyers tomorrow.
律师事务所会通知你弟弟和妹妹
Your brother and sister will hear from the lawyer's office soon.
是关于房♥子吗?
Is it about the house?
你母亲想转让公♥司♥股份
Uh, your mother wants to transfer the company shares.
行 好 也是时候了
Okay. Good. Now is the time.
她要把公♥司♥分给
Your mother's splitting everything equally
你们三个人 平均分
among the three of you.
什么?你怎么知道?她说的
What? How do you know? - From her.
我问她有什么打算了
I figured I'd ask her plans, and she said
她不想让你们之间再有嫌隙了
she doesn't want any bad blood between her children.
“别再偏心谁了” 你觉得这话是什么意思?
"No more playing favorites," she said. How do you interpret that?
你还是公♥司♥负责人 但那将没有任何意义
You'll remain head of the company, but that will be meaningless.
从诺亚回来开始 阿迪娜就跟他站在一边
Noah and Adina are on the same side ever since he got back.
他们加起来有66%的股份 也就是完全控制公♥司♥
Together they'll have 66%, that's total control.
到时候做决定的就是他们了 不是你
They're gonna make all the calls now. You're out.
如果你跟他们意见不合 他们会换掉你
You push back, they're just gonna replace you.
他不知廉耻
Shameless, this guy.
整整15年 我们都没有他的消息
Fifteen years without a word.
现在他突然出现 刚好跟我们争家产
Now he shows up in time to rob us blind.
我倒是不惊讶 -不过我不会让他得逞
Yeah, I can't say I'm surprised. - But it won't happen.
我会让妈妈把他排除在外的
I'll speak to Mama and she'll leave him out.
是
Yeah.
那样还不够
But that's not enough.
我们要说服她 让她把公♥司♥全都给你
We've got to convince your mother that the firm should go to you, Eli.
为什么要全给我?
Why would she do that?
对她来说 最重要的是
For your mother, the biggest issue is
保护你父亲留下的遗产
that the legacy of your father's protected, yeah?
他的去世是一大悲剧 不过善意随之而来
With his tragic passing, there's goodwill now towards your family.
我们还有最后的机会 前提是你完全控制公♥司♥
There are chances now, a potential future, but you've gotta have control to do that.
这话什么意思?
What do you mean?
你知道 梅纳海姆罗森博格 是我父亲的表亲
You know Menachem Rosenberg is my father's cousin.
服丧期间 我劝他跟沃夫森钻石公♥司♥合作了
During the Shiva I convinced him to consider working with Wolfson Diamonds
as partners.
这简直是绝配
It's a perfect match.
钻石原石交易商和高级钻石切割商
Rough diamond traders and world-class diamond shapers.
他准备投资一大笔钱
And he wants to really invest in this,
可公♥司♥不能是兄弟姐妹分开控制
but he doesn't want to partner with a company divided between siblings.
那是自找麻烦
That's like asking for trouble.
想跟他合作 只能是一个人控制公♥司♥
He'll only do it if the company is owned by one man.
你觉得我母亲会理解? -肯定会的
Do you think my mother will approve? - I'm sure of it.
我们一起去找她 好吗?
We'll go speak to her. Huh?
你是她亲爱的儿子 我是她忠诚的侄子
You're her eldest son, I'm her loyal nephew.
我们一起跟她解释 这真的是个千载难逢的机会
We'll take her through this whole thing, she'll see it's an amazing chance.
太冒险了
I can't, Benny.
我不能跟贼一样背着他们那么做
It's too risky, going behind their backs.
Eli, your Tateh, he made this firm great through risky ventures, yeah?
埃里 你父亲就是冒着风险 才把这家公♥司♥做大的
这是你像他一样 像你爷爷一样的好机会
This is your chance to be like him, and your zayde.
大胆走一步 确保公♥司♥能有光明的未来
Ensure that there's a future for your company.
剧集 | 钻石荆途(2023) | 导航列表