剧集 | 钻石荆途(2023) | 导航列表
那是谁?
Who's that?
一位金融家 有私人银行 他谁都认识
He's a financier, has a private bank. He knows everyone.
他知道该对谁格外小心
He can tell you who to watch out for.
好 谢谢了
Okay, thanks. Uh...
把他的联♥系♥方式发给我 我会把他安排到日程中
Send me his contacts and I'll throw him in the agenda.
没问题
Sure.
不了 我要喝点水
Oh, no. I... I think I need some water.
喝水?好
Water? Okay.
诺亚? -嗨
Noah? - Hey.
怎么样?
How did it go?
我得到想要的信息了 -太好了 我马上去开会
I have information we need. - Great. I'm leaving for the meeting now.
他跟你说什么了? -正好说了他们想听的
What did he tell you? - Exactly what they want to hear.
太好了 是什么?
Oh, nice. And that is?
早上好 -这是什么?
Good morning. - What's all this?
一点早餐
Just a morning treat.
吃早餐了 小朋友们 -爸爸
Breakfast, guys. - Hey, Dad!
你买♥♥了什么?
What did you get?
什么都买♥♥了 你们饿了吗? -饿了
Everything. You guys hungry? - Yes!
那么…
Well...
那我刚好给你们准备了惊喜
Well, then I have got a surprise for you guys.
看啊 -是我最喜欢吃的糕点
Look at this! - That's my favorite pastry!
是什么味道? -苹果 还有…
What does it taste like? - Apple and...
是甜的 -非常甜
And sweet. - Very sweet.
先生 想喝点橙汁吗?
And can I get you some orange juice, sir?
要来点吗?
You too, buddy?
早上好 -我带来了好消息
Good morning. - Wonderful news I've brought you.
什么事?
About what?
先坐下吧 亲爱的
How about we sit down, dear?
耶胡达齐斯金德想娶你
Yehuda Ziskind wants the two of you to wed.
怎么了?你可以笑的 亲爱的
Well? You're allowed to smile, sweetheart.
你赢得了他的心 -我要考虑一下
You've won him over. - I've gotta think about it.
有什么好考虑的?
About what? What's to think?
这简直是天赐的礼物
You have been given a gift for sure.
我知道很突然
I know that it feels sudden,
但这种机会真的千载难逢
but you'll never have an opportunity like this once again, Gila.
考虑一下孩子们
Just think about the kids.
你不答应的话 肯定会后悔一辈子
If you don't say yes to this, you're gonna regret it forever.
怎么样? -应该拿到合同了
So? - I think that they're convinced.
好 -那是非常有用的信息
Okay. Okay. - Yeah, that was very useful information.
你帮马蒂亚斯安排好会面了吗?
So? Have you got that meeting arranged for Matthias?
安排在明天 我已经跟他说了
Yeah, it's scheduled tomorrow, I just talked to him.
可他想让我跟他一起去
He wants me there with him, though.
你是他非洁食生意的洁食认证
Treif business needs a kosher certification.
他需要你净化不纯净的东西
He needs you to ritually purify his dirty deal.
至少我们要摆脱他们了 -对
Well, we'll be free soon enough. - Yeah.
你回来帮忙真是太好了
It's really nice having you here.
弟弟
Noynoy.
你要去办公室吗? -要 晚点过去
Is the office where you're headed? - Yeah, later.
希望是好消息
I hope this is good news.
算是吧
It is in a way.
这话什么意思?
What does that mean?
我让他们得到他们想要的了 -还有呢?
I got them what they asked for. - And?
我们以后不会跟他们做生意了
We won't be doing any more business with them.
你捅了我一刀?
You went ahead and fucked me?
他们保证继续跟你合作
They promise to continue working with you.
我之前跟你打电♥话♥时没说清楚吗?
Was I unclear in our previous call?
跟他们做生意 肯定会把我们的公♥司♥害死
Dealing with them would have ended up killing the company.
我必须救我的家人 凯拉
I had to save my family, Kerra.
那我是你的什么?
And who am I to you?
你对我很重要
You're very important to me.
我不是你的家人吗?
Am I not family?
当然是 -可你为了他们 放弃了我
Of course you are. - But you chose them over me.
我没有
No, I did not.
滚吧
Well, fuck it.
我们分道扬镳
I'm done with you. - Kerra, wait.
凯拉 等一下 看看你亲爱的家人们 么时候再把你赶走
Let's see how long it takes your lovely family to drive you off again.
凯拉… -汤米要回伦敦
Kerra... - And Tommy is coming back to London.
没有…
There's no reason...
出什么事了吗?
You okay?
这是什么?
What is this?
是我的备用手♥机♥
It's my reserve phone. It's for if my phone breaks.
防止我的手♥机♥坏掉 -别骗我 埃里
Why don't you stop telling lies, Eliyahu?
我没有骗你
Who's lying to you?
几天前 你告诉我你在办公室
A few days ago, you told me you were gonna be in the office.
But...
但直觉告诉我你在撒谎
I suspected you were making things up, so I...
所以我打电♥话♥去办公室问了 他们说你不在
so I called up the office and they told me that you weren't there.
你有别的女人了吗?
Are you seeing someone else? - Of course not. What's with you?
当然不是 你这是怎么了? -那你为什么有这部手♥机♥?
What's with me is you got a second telephone.
金融犯罪部的一名检察官联♥系♥我
A prosecutor for Financial Division called me and asked me to meet.
他给了我这部手♥机♥
He gave me that cell phone.
金融犯罪部?
Financial Division?
跟洋基把我们扯进去的破事有关
Something to do with the mess Yanki was doing, gambling and so forth.
他们知道的太多了
They have plenty already.
我不得不跟他们合作
I was forced to meet with them and cooperate.
否则他们会把我抓进监狱 毁了我们的生意
Otherwise, I'd have gone to jail and they'd destroy the business.
埃里 要是有人知道…
Eli, if anyone manages to find out about this...
不会有人知道的
No one's gonna find out about it.
你帮他们干什么?
What do you do for him?
到目前为止 我们只是在一个安全地点谈话
Until now, we spoke a little in a private place.
但是今天他让我带上摄像机
But yesterday he told me I'd have to wear a hidden camera.
神啊 救救我吧
Oh, my God.
他们想让我去见一个洗钱的人
Someone has been laundering money. He wants me to check it out.
不过我可以拒绝他们
But I have to tell him I can't do that.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
不该那样做
It's dishonest.
那…
So...
你想让他们毁了我们的生活?
you're going to let him completely destroy our lives?
你必须听他们的
Rivki. - You've got to do it.
尽可能让他们放过我们
Do everything you can so he'll leave us alone.
你想在梅里婚礼前一周被逮捕吗?
Please, Eli. You want to go to prison a week before the wedding?
他们肯定会取消婚礼的
They'll put the kibosh on the entire thing.
是你害我们陷入了这个泥潭
You got us into this mess, your brother and you.
你要把我们救出来
Now you have to get us out of it.
你好
Hello.
埃里 来了
Hey, Eli. Come in.
祖伦 你好吗? -赞美上帝
Zvulun, how are you? -Baruch Hashem.
很好
That's great. Wonderful.
保持冷静 让他说话
Stay calm and let him do the talking.
记住 你不能提问
And remember, you can't ask him to do anything.
看这里 笔记本上有他的交易记录
Look there, that's where he keeps all the transactions, that book.
有多少?
What have we got here?
不多 五万
Uh... 50,000. Not much.
欧元?
Euros? - Mm.
好 有什么我能为你效劳的?
That's fine, and what can I do for you?
跟他说你不确定 让他提建议
Tell him you're not sure, let him make suggestions.
我不知道
Uh, not sure. Uh...
你觉得呢?
what do you recommend for it?
钱不算多
It's a small amount.
没问题
No problem.
好 我…
Okay, um... Good. I...
问问他 你有哪些选择
Ask him what options there are.
我不想放在办公室
I...I don't want to keep it in the office.
所以…
So...
这笔钱可以有哪些处理方法?
what are my options with this amount?
你想怎样都行 五万够多了
Uh, whatever you want. It's more than enough.
好吧 那个…
Okay, um...
Well, um...
一切都还好吗?
Are you okay?
你哪里不舒服吗?
Do you feel all right?
一切安好
Yeah, all good.
剧集 | 钻石荆途(2023) | 导航列表