剧集 | 钻石荆途(2023) | 导航列表
Noah! Noah!
节哀顺变
May all your suffering be at an end.
谢谢你打电♥话♥给我 -不客气 肯定得告诉你
I'm glad you called me. - It's important, isn't it?
你好
Hello.
这是你儿子吗? -难以置信吧?
Is he with you? - Wild, huh?
岁月如梭啊
It's sure been a while.
我饿了 爸爸 -你饿了啊?
I'm hungry, Dad. - You're hungry?
那就来对地方了 跟我来
You've come to the right place. Follow me.
梅尔 -什么事?
Meir! - Yeah?
给这孩子来一份炖菜
Go and get some cholent for the boy, huh?
还要别的吗?土豆 炸肉排之类的?
Do you want anything else, uh, like potatoes or a schnitzel?
想吃鸡块吗? -好的 谢谢
You want chicken nuggets? - Yes, please.
萨米 我来不光是为了吃炖菜
Sammy, I'm not here for the cholent.
过来
Come on.
他们说洋基为什么欠他们钱了吗?
The men say why your brother owed them this money?
他们根本不是来沟通的
They didn't come to talk.
是这样 据说…
Look, uh, men talk.
不知道是真是假 不过据说
If it's true or false... But men talk, right?
你弟弟啊 愿他安息 他沉迷赌博
Your brother, long shall he rest in God's Grace, liked to wager.
赌马 赌球 一切能赌的都赌
Horses, football, everything you could place a bet on.
去不合法的博♥彩♥公♥司♥赌
And not all legit bookies, huh?
据说他经常去赌
And folks say... he gambled a lot.
赌博用的钱不是自己的
He was wasting money that wasn't his to waste.
他有可能陷进了无底洞 出不来了
I think he maybe just got in to deep and couldn't get out.
他为什么不找人帮忙? -找谁?家人吗?
Why don't ask for help from someone? - Ask who? The family?
他觉得丢人
The boy was ashamed.
他知道不能去找你♥爸♥爸说这种事
To bring your father a problem like this one? Yeah, right.
爸爸 能把手♥机♥给我玩玩吗?
Can I have the phone, Dad?
他能欠下多少债? 他们每天交易额有数百万
How much debt could he have? Every day, they take in millions.
钻石行业不如从前了
The diamond industry isn't what it used to be in your day.
你离开后 很多东西都变了
There have been a lot of changes between then and now.
你还以为每天钻石交易商回家
You're still thinking about the times when diamond traders would come home
都能赚个盆满钵满呢 可那种日子已经过去了
wallets filled up with dollars, but... that time has passed.
有游客来参加所谓的“钻石游”
Tourists come here now. It's called the "diamond tours".
导游会吹嘘 这里是什么“世界钻石之都”
They come here and the guides brag about the "diamond capitol of the world".
每天进行价值一亿美元的钻石交易
Every day, trading stones for 100 million dollars, but...
但在我的厨房♥里就有人是干那一行的
in my kitchen, there are fellas that used to work in the diamond bizz.
钻石交易商?
Diamond traders?
虽然也还有些生意 但已经不再是曾经的铁饭碗了
There is work, sure, but... no safe bets anymore.
如今甚至有犹太人去当水管工
Now, Jews are even working construction.
我会打听一下 有没有人知道那些是什么人
You know what, I'll ask around a bit. See if anyone knows who these guys are.
谢谢你
Thanks.
又找到了两本护照 还有些假身份证
We've found a couple more passports and a handful of fake identity cards.
其余的还在检查
We gotta keep looking, is all. - How many are there?
还有多少? -80个 不过隔层都很小
Eight, but the compartments are tiny.
那帮阿尔巴尼亚人赚的钱 可以装满很多个集装箱
But with all the money the Albanians are making, they can fill a lot of these.
你觉得他们在那样做吗? -有可能
And you think they're doing that? - Could be.
可我们无从得知
But we'll never know for sure, I suppose.
每周都有15万个集装箱进进出出
Every week, the port sees 150,000 of these things.
只会抽查当中2% 就跟买♥♥彩票一样
And two percent are subject to a screen. It's such a lottery.
我们永远都中不了彩票 -在这里确实是
And one we can't win. - Yeah, truly.
不过我们中了银行的彩票 对吧?
But we beat the bank in the end, right?
算是吧 总检察长想 跟银行经理达成认罪协议
Sort of. The head prosecutor wants to make a deal with the manager.
那就达成协议 让他交钱
So do that then and let him pay, yeah? - Yeah, yeah, sure.
重要的是那帮阿尔巴尼亚人
The main thing is that we keep all these guys from laundering their money
无法再通过银行洗钱了 对吧?
through the banks, like they are right now. Right?
范戈特姆 -我来了
Van Goethem! - Coming.
我们无法把所有坏人都关起来 乔
We're just not gonna get them all in jail, right?
至少要尝试一下 妮可
Well, we can maybe try, Nicole.
埃里不该那样
Eli shouldn't have behaved like that.
汤米还好吧? -还好
Is Tommy okay? - Yeah, he's okay.
他并不明白发生什么事
He's pretty confused, though.
你跟被打的那个人谈过吗? -谈过
You talk to the guy who was attacked? - Yeah.
埃里会处理的
Eli will handle it.
希勒尔?
Hillel?!
什么事? -过来
Come! - Coming!
你知道吗? -知道什么?
Were you aware? - Of what?
洋基欠债
Yanki's debts.
不知道
No.
没人知道
No, that, uh... No one knew anything.
你呢?
And you?
抱歉到现在才问你
Sorry I didn't ask you earlier, but I was a bit...
你还好吗?
But how are you feeling?
你还在那个仓库工作吗? -对
Are you still working at that storage place?
那里有不同的部门 我负责运输
Yeah. Yeah, I oversee stuff like the shipping in a few different locations.
妈 什么事?
Yeah, mame? - Ah, sheifale.
把你的小动物毯子给汤米用
Can you go get your zoo sheets, for Tommy?
找到了
Wait...
给你 应该够了
There we go, this should be it. - Hey, Tommy.
很好 晚安
Pigs. No worries.
好了 汤米
Night night. - Okay, Toms.
东西都齐了吗? -齐了
Did you find everything? - Yeah.
把枕头给我
Give me the pillow.
谢谢
Thanks.
我要出去一趟 你自己在这里没问题吧?
Listen, I need to go now. Are you gonna be okay?
去哪里? -就在附近
Where? - Just around the corner.
回去之前 我要跟一个人聊聊
I need to have a chat with someone before we leave.
我很快就回来
I won't be long.
你知道卫生间在哪里 对吧?
You know where the toilet is, right?
好了 做好准备
Okay. Okay, here we go.
一 二 三…
One, two, three...
晚安 宝贝 -晚安
Good night, buddy. - Good night.
是你♥爸♥爸吗?
Is it your dad?
什么? -你要去找的人
What? - The one you need to talk to.
不是他 他不想跟我说话
No, he doesn't want to talk to me.
为什么?
Why not?
因为…
Well...
他就是有点生气罢了
He's a little angry, that's all.
你做什么事惹他生气了吗? -不是…
Did you do something? - No, no, no. No.
我就是…
I just...
我不想再像他那样生活了
I didn't want to live like him anymore.
他想让我留下 可是…
He wanted me to stay, but...
我需要离开 -你为什么需要离开?
I needed to go. - Why did you need to go?
这很难解释
It's difficult to explain.
听着 汤米 今晚我们睡一个房♥间 所以…
Listen Toms, we're... we're sharing rooms tonight, so...
记住重要原则
Remember the golden rule?
放聪明… -不放屁
Be smart... - Don't fart.
好了 宝贝
Okay, buddy.
我帮你掖好被子 来吧
Let's tuck you in. Okay.
晚安 汤米
Good night, Toms.
(皮特 明天中午开会 凯拉想让你完成交易)
(三个未接来电 皮特 四个未接来电 皮特)
你来干什么? -我来看看你
What are you doing here? - I had to see you.
孩子们呢? -在我母亲那里
Where are the kids? - With my mother.
他们怎么样? -诺亚 你想干什么?
Hmm. How is your mother? - What do you want, Noah?
对不起
I'm so sorry.
当初我那样抛下你
For leaving you how I did.
我伤害了你
I've hurt you.
现在说这些合适吗?
Is this the right moment?
当初你羞辱了我 -我知道
You humiliated me. - I'm sorry.
我…
I know, I just...
我不敢面对你
I couldn't look you in the eyes. Couldn't face it.
现在你就敢了?
And now you can?
我很担心你
I'm a bit worried about you.
我希望你能原谅我
I hope you're able to forgive me.
沃夫森一家人…
The Wolfsons...
你们都一个样
You're all the same kind of person.
你们想让所有人都喜欢 根本容不得别人说你们不好
You expect us all to love you. You can't stand anybody speaking badly about you.
可一旦遇到困难 “嗖”的一声…
But when times get hard, "poof"...
人就消失得无影无踪
you disappear.
谁知道洋基惹了什么麻烦
And I'm afraid to know what Yanki has brought on us.
我已经把孩子送到我母亲那里了
剧集 | 钻石荆途(2023) | 导航列表