剧集 | 钻石荆途(2023) | 导航列表
晚上好 -晚上好
Good evening. - Good evening.
这是我姐姐阿迪娜
This is my sister, Adina.
所以呢?
Talk to me.
很抱歉…
I'm sorry...
谢谢
Thank you. - Thank you.
很抱歉事情发展成那样 我没有任何不尊重的意思
I'm sorry for the way it happened, but I meant no disrespect.
但是那件事跟我们说好的完全不一样
But it went against all that we had agreed on.
我不能那么做
I couldn't do it.
你只要闭上嘴微笑就行
All that we asked was to be quiet, and a smile.
各位先生…
Gentlemen...
我们是来…寻找解决方案的 我们一起寻找
We're all here to, uh...
to find a fix for this situation.
目的是让我们继续向前
A way to go forward.
我们都是生意人
We're all smart here.
所以我们应该能达成一致
We're all business people.
之后我们就各走各的路
We can settle this and then go our separate ways.
你们是来提要求的? 做出那种事后你们还要提要求?
After what you've done, you come with demands?
我们已经付出了代价 我们失去了跟他们的合同
We've paid a price as well. We lost our contract.
那是你们的问题
That's your problem.
我们想提供一个折衷的方案
We'd suggest a compromise.
我们再做最后一笔交易
We'll do one last exchange.
500万 免费
Five million. Gratis.
不要佣金
No commission.
然后我们就友好地说再见 够了
And we part ways peacefully. - Cut it out.
你们要继续给我提供钻石 我要多久就多久
You'll supply diamonds to us for as long as I want you to.
从现在开始 我们少付10%
And from now on, we'll pay 10% less.
抱歉 那是不可能的
Sorry. I'm sorry, but that's impossible.
这是怎么回事?马蒂亚斯
Matthias, what is this?
我们的利润空间本来就很小了
Our profit margins are low already.
再少10%我们就赔本了 而且是赔进去很多
Ten percent means that we'll be losing money on this, lots.
这是他的决定
That's his prerogative.
我们不能做这种买♥♥卖♥♥
We can't do it.
你想让我这么跟他说吗?
Is that what you want me to tell them, then?
对
Yes. Yes.
好
Okay.
(钻石荆途)
同一个游戏你要玩多久? -不是同一个 是新关卡
How long can you play the same game? - It's not the same game, it's a new level.
那个语言学习软件呢? -很无聊
What about that language app? - It's boring.
你自己说想学的 -我在学啊 不用软件学
You said you wanted to learn. - I am learning, without an app.
“我叫汤米 你叫什么?”
My name is Tommy. What is your name?
还不错嘛
Pretty good.
嗨 -嗨
Hey. - Hey.
早上好 -早
Good morning. - Morning.
好久不见 -是啊 抱歉 最近事情很多
I haven't seen you in a while. - Yeah, sorry, a lot is going on.
没关系 你知道吧? -嗯?
It's okay, really. - Hm?
如果你想一起做点什么 那很好 如果你不想也没关系
If you want to hang out, cool. And if not, also cool.
我们又没有做出任何承诺
We haven't made any promises.
走吧 宝贝
Okay, buddy.
我要去楼下骑自行车 -好 拜拜
Oh, my bike's in the basement. - Okay. Bye.
汤米 快来 -拜拜 爸爸
Hey, Tommy. Come! - Bye, Dad.
喂 不拥抱吗?
Hey, hey, no hug?
你是汤米的爸爸吗?
Are you Tommy's dad?
那要看情况了 他怎么了?
That depends. What did he do?
不 没有不好的事
No, nothing wrong.
是我女儿一直说起他
My daughter can't stop talking about him.
是吗? -是的
Really? - Yeah.
你女儿叫什么? -阿曼达 她说你们是从伦敦来的?
What's her name? - Amanda. She said you're from London?
对 汤米是在那里出生的 不过我是本地人
Yeah, Tommy was born there. I'm from here.
这样啊 那你妻子呢? 阿曼达说她还在伦敦
Okay. And your wife? Amanda said she stayed in London.
嗯… -抱歉
Yeah... - Well... I'm sorry.
没事 你接电♥话♥
Yeah. Go ahead.
嗨 凯拉?
Hi.Kerra?
我们的银行家朋友昨晚给我打电♥话♥了 你惹了不小的麻烦
Our banker friend called me last night.
You got yourself into quite a mess.
我知道 你说得对 我太天真了 我不该相信他们
I know. You were right. I was naive trusting them.
我打电♥话♥是因为你有危险
I'm calling because you're in danger.
他们说得很清楚
They made it very clear.
他们想让我教你规矩 否则…
They want me to get you in line. Or else--
他们要求的事根本不可能 那样我们会破产的
What they're asking for is impossible. It will bankrupt us.
其实我不想给你打这个电♥话♥的
I didn't want to make this call, really.
我本来想等你回来找我 求我帮忙
I wanted to wait for you to come running back to me, begging for help.
可我还是心软了 -很高兴你给我打电♥话♥
But I guess I'm softer than that. - I'm glad you called.
他们不会善罢甘休的
They're not gonna let this go.
我真的没办法了 我有试着解释给他们听
I don't think there's anything I can do. I tried to make them understand.
也许塔赫里会听你的 -我试试吧
Maybe the big man will listen to you. - I'll try.
谢谢 真的非常感谢
Thank you. I really appreciate it.
早上好 你在银行的表现很好
Good morning. You did an excellent job at the bank.
为什么要拍照片? -那是很重要的信息
Why did I take the picture? - Valuable information.
尤其是那个笔记本… -你骗了我
Especially that notebook is-- - You lied to me.
你想查的是那家银行 不是黑帮
You're after the bank, not the mafia.
我隐瞒真♥相♥是为了你好 沃夫森先生
I withheld the truth for your own wellbeing, Mr. Wolfson.
如果你知道自己在做什么
If you had known what my office was doing,
那你肯定会觉得有压力 那个人就会发现了
you would have felt the pressure then and the man would have noticed.
如果我知道实情 我绝不会踏进那里
If I had known, I would have never gone in there at all.
我可是帮了你一个大忙 否则你现在已经进监狱了
Hey, I'm doing you a big favor here. You could have been in jail already.
现在行了吗?
Are we done here?
这正是我想说的
That's what I wanted to talk about.
我答应保护你和你的家人
I promised I'd get protection for you and your family,
这个我一定会做到
and I will, really.
不过前提是你要转做污点证人
But it's only gonna happen if you act as a state witness.
其实没那么糟糕
It's not as bad as it sounds.
你会得到完全豁免
You'll have total immunity.
你知道你这是在要求我♥干♥什么吗?
Do you even know what you're asking?
如果我作证指控其他交易商 他们将永远把我们列入黑名单
I testify against other diamond dealers, we're blacklisted forever, that's it.
不用公开作证
Doing it publicly isn't required.
你一直在撒谎
All you do is tell lies.
沃夫森先生 在这件事上我可没说谎
Mr. Wolfson, this isn't a lie.
这是你避免被起诉的唯一方法
The truth is, this is the only way for you to escape prosecution.
我一定要匿名
What I say must remain anonymous.
决不能让别人知道是我 -没问题
No one can ever know it was me. - Yes, of course, done.
而且要等我女儿的婚礼结束后
And it has to wait until after my daughter's wedding.
好
Okay.
你做出了正确的选择 拜拜
That's the right decision.
Bye.
把婚纱改小一点 -改小?
Maybe take it in just a little bit?
是 还要穿塑身衣
Take it in? - Yeah, then use shapewear.
是的 丽芙基
Shapewear? - Oh, yes, Rivki.
你又瘦了
You've lost a bit of weight, huh?
她不肯吃东西 你们看看她 这么虚弱
She won't eat. Just look at her, she's so weak.
很正常 她只是紧张
That's normal. She's stressed.
你很美 -真的
You look great, for sure. - Yeah, truly.
听说你也要试婚纱了
I hear that you're going to look for a bridal gown too.
什么情况?
Oh, what?
托瓦告诉我时 我都不敢相信
When Tova gave me the news, I couldn't believe it.
真是天作之合啊
Such a match, it's great.
是谁?
Who is it?
耶胡达齐斯金德 -那是个好人家啊
Yehuda Ziskind. - Wow. Excellent.
他要带我们的吉拉去纽约
Is he going to bring our beautiful Gila to New York?
我还没答应
Well, I didn't say yes or no.
你还在等什么?
And what are you waiting for, exactly?
来吧 丽芙基
Come on, Rivki.
这毕竟是个很重大的决定
It's really a big decision.
她的选择又不多
Yeah. She doesn't exactly have options, though.
他人很可爱
He really is a lovely man.
我在交易所见过他几次
I met him a few times at the bourse.
微松一点吧
Let me make that a little bit looser. - Yeah.
看起来怎么样?
So... how does it look?
很漂亮 是吗?
Amazing. - Yeah?
嗯
Yeah.
亲爱的 怎么了?
Love, what's the matter?
一切都会顺利的 不要烦恼
Oh, she's gonna fix the dress. Don't worry, it's okay.
怎么了?
What?
剧集 | 钻石荆途(2023) | 导航列表