剧集 | 钻石荆途(2023) | 导航列表
Not to talk business with you, but did you reopen the office?
下周
Next week.
虽然我不明白为什么那么快
Though I'm a bit confused as to why to tell you the truth.
别这么说
Don't say that.
再怎么悲痛 我们都要向前看
We have to keep going. No matter what.
那是上帝的旨意 -我知道
That's the will of the Lord. - You're right.
可并不是那样的
I'm trying. It's not only that though.
妈 我想问你件事
Mommy, I have to ask something,
不过你要答应我不能告诉爸爸
but you have to swear you won't say a word to tate.
你想过吗? 也许我们的未来不在钻石上
Did you ever consider that our future lies elsewhere, outside of diamonds?
为什么这么说?
What makes you say that, dear?
我们的情况不乐观
I'm worried things aren't looking good for us.
我知道了
I see.
也不会是世界末日 对吧?
It wouldn't really be the end of the world, right?
你看看埃克斯坦家族
Look at the Eckersteins.
他们离开了钻石行业 去做房♥地♥产♥了
They all moved into real estate when the business closed.
可他们的结果呢?
And where are they now?
他们为了一点点利益费尽心力
They fight each other over each piece of that business.
他们家遇到了麻烦
It tore that family apart.
钻石不仅是为了赚钱
Diamonds are not just about money.
钻石流淌在我们的血液中
It is in our blood.
钻石让我们能团结一心 哪怕是在最艰难的时刻
It's what holds us together. Even through the worst of times.
如果我们离开这个行业
If we want to break the business apart,
那我们也会遇到同样的问题
we'll have a different set of problems to face.
这就是你长大的地方?
So this is where you grew up?
算是吧
Pretty much.
以前我们大多都在这里购物
We did most of our shopping here.
我母亲会给我一张清单
My mother used to send me out with a list,
我会骑着自行车一家店一家店地买♥♥
and I would go from shop to shop on my bike.
真是个好孩子
That's a good lad.
外婆 你要跟我们一起住吗? -不 亲爱的 我订了酒店
Are you staying with us, Grandma? - Oh no, love. I booked a room.
不过就住一晚 明天我们就一起回伦敦了
But it's just for tonight. We'll be together back in London tomorrow.
真的吗?我们要走了?
Really? We're leaving? - Hm-hm.
还不确定 -确定了
We don't know yet. - Yes, we do.
今晚就跟他们说再见吧
Say your goodbyes tonight.
不!
No!
爸爸?怎么回事?
Dad? What's happening?
带他去阿迪娜那里
Take him to Adina.
不 我的餐馆
No, my restaurant.
嘿,嘿!
Hey, hey!
冷静 -行了
Hey! Easy, easy!
萨米 怎么回事?
Sammy, what happened?
怎么回事? -两个人带着汽油进来
What happened? Two guys... Two guys came in with gasoline and...
我制♥服♥了其中一个 但另一个有枪
I managed to get one, but the other one had a gun!
给我滚一边去
Stay the fuck back!
谁干的? -干什么?
Who did it?! - Did what?
是谁? -你在说什么?
Who are they?! - What are you talking about?!
不许跟我撒谎 他们差点害死了我朋友
Don't you fucking lie to me. They almost killed my friend.
不是我 我发誓 我只是告诉客户你们想要钱
It's not me, I swear. All I did is tell my client you wanted your money.
谁? -我不能…
Who? - I cannot...
我不会问第二遍的
I won't ask again.
阿尔巴尼亚人 那群阿尔巴尼亚黑帮
The Albanians. The Albanian mob.
汤米怎么样?
How's Tommy?
他很快就睡着了
Oh, he's fast asleep.
我去酒店了
I'm going to the hotel.
亲爱的 你没事吧?
You alright, love?
他们欠你们多少?
How much do they owe you?
150万
One point five.
天啊
Jesus...
你得让我留下处理好这件事
You have to let me stay and deal with this.
我的家人遇到这种事 我不能一走了之
I can't leave my family with this mess.
也许有一个方法 可以解决我们两家的问题
Maybe there's a solution to both our problems.
什么意思? -安特卫普有个人
What do you mean? - There's this bloke here in Antwerp.
高端理财经理 开了个私人银行
High-end money manager. Got this private bank.
我在阿姆斯特丹工作时认识了他
I met him when I was working with Amsterdam.
他跟各种人打交道 包括阿尔巴尼亚人
He deals with all sorts of types, the Albanians too.
我可以安排会面 看看他怎么说
I can set up a meeting for us, see what he says.
考虑一下
Think about it.
你们家族有阿尔巴尼亚人想要的东西
Your family has something the Albanians want.
阿尔巴尼亚人有我想要的东西
And the Albanians have something I want.
那不是阿尔巴尼亚人
That's not an Albanian.
另一个穿棕色夹克的 那是谁?
No, far from it. - Who's that?
我们查过他租的车
I've looked into his rental car. - Keep going.
登记的是一个叫诺亚沃夫森的人
It's registered in the name of a man called Noah Wolfson.
沃夫森?犹太人? -肯定是了
Wolfson? That's Jewish. - It certainly is. Yeah.
虽然看起来不像
He doesn't appear that way, I know,
不过他是哈西迪沃夫森家族的人
but he's one of the old Hasidic Wolfson family.
那是安特卫普最古老的钻石家族之一
One of the oldest diamond families in Antwerp.
你觉得他们是那批钻石的来源?
And you think they are behind it?
他们确实交易钻石原石
They trade in rough diamonds.
要跟踪他吗?
You want me to put a tail on him?
萨米怎么样?
How's Sammy doing?
好点了 -还好命还在
Better. - Praise God he's still alive, huh.
那些人就是野兽
Those people are wild animals.
现在你们都明白了吧 是时候告诉你们的父亲了
I think you agree it's about time we spoke to your father about this matter.
好 不要再拖延了
Yeah? Don't wait on it.
你要怎么说?
What will you say?
说我们要把公♥司♥关了
That the firm has to close.
不 别那么说
No. We're not going to say that.
别无选择了 我们什么办法都试过了
Adina, we have no choice. What else can we do?
我们不能那样对爸爸和妈妈
Doing this to mame and tate? No way!
不能那样对我们的孩子
Doing this to our kids? No way!
我们不能放弃公♥司♥
It's not our company to do with as we please.
快想想
Come on.
肯定能想到办法的
There must be something that can still be done.
我还有一个办法
There is one more option.
麦凯布夫人 -马蒂亚斯
Mrs. McCabe. - Matthias.
凯拉
Kerra.
沃夫森先生 你好 我是马蒂亚斯杜蒙
Mr. Wolfson. Matthias Dumont.
容我向你介绍 塔赫里先生的左右手 布贾尔
Let me introduce you to Mr. Tahiri's right-hand man, Bujar.
剧集 | 钻石荆途(2023) | 导航列表