剧集 | 钻石荆途(2023) | 导航列表
I have the luggage, but-- - What?
我没办法送去伦敦 -不行
I can't get it to London. - No.
在你手上吗?
Do you have it with you?
是的 -那就送过来 今天
Yes. - So get it here. Today.
那是不可能的事
That's not possible.
诺亚 再这样过一周 我们就完了
Another week like this, Noah, and we're done.
你马上给我送过来 -太危险了
You get it here now. - It's dangerous.
你是在拒绝我吗? -凯拉
Are you telling me to fuck off? - Kerra.
这个活儿是你拉来的
You started this job.
你要干完
Finish it.
我知道你现在不好过 但我需要
I understand things aren't easy for you right now, but I need you
你先把这个活儿干完
to put all of that aside for a moment and make this work.
你突然去哪里了?
Where did you run to so suddenly? - Adina, we've gotta meet.
阿迪娜 我们得谈谈 -好 我是想谈谈
Yeah, great.
我想知道怎么会发生这种事
I want to find out how this was allowed to happen.
到桥边的中♥央♥车站
Meet me in ten minutes at the station by the bridge.
诺亚 怎么回事? -到桥边的车站
Noah, what's going on? - Central Station, by the bridge.
拜托了
I'm asking, please.
你为什么不能跟我在家见面? -我必须跟车在一起
Why can't you talk to each other at home? - I have to stay close to the car.
为什么? -阿迪娜 我需要你的帮助
What for? - Listen, I need your help.
我要你帮我弄一辆 治丧委员会的面包车
I need the Chevra Kadisha van for a bit.
不行 你车里有什么? -不是 没人死掉
Why? What's in your car? - No, no, nobody's dead.
我需要那种车来运点东西 -你在说什么?
But... there's something I gotta transfer in the van.
我跟他们有什么关系?
What do you mean, in the van? I'm supposed to be Chevra Kadisha now?
你认识所有人 他们都信任你
They know you, and what's more, they trust you.
诺亚 到底是怎么回事?
Noah, what is this about? - Adina--
你把我们扯进什么事里了?
What have you dragged us into?
我们达成的那笔交易 对面那帮人没那么简单
The deal we all made, it's not so simple with these folks.
除钻石之外 还有别的东西
It's about a lot more than stones.
不行 是什么?毒品?
No. What, drugs?
我本来不想把你牵扯进来 可现在我不得不这么做了
I didn't want to involve you, but now I have to.
凯拉从用我们的钻石洗钱的 阿尔巴尼亚人那里购买♥♥毒品
Kerra buys their drugs and they launder their money with our diamonds.
这是为了救我们公♥司♥ 不得不付出的代价
It's a three-way deal; this is the price we pay to save the company.
对于你 也许埃里说得对
Eli knew exactly who you were.
如果我早知道埃里会那样 我绝不会掺和这种事
If I knew Eli was gonna do this, I wouldn't have done this to the family.
我让你进了我的家门 我信任了你
I let you into my home. And I trusted you.
可你却把我们拖进了这种肮脏的事
I let you bring in your world of filth.
我都是为了你们 你知道我们必须染指不法之事才行
I did it for you. I suppose you thought there'd be no mess.
你根本没说毒品的事 -根本没别的办法
You never mentioned the drugs. - There's no other options.
根本没别的办法?
There were no other options?
你以为你跟埃里不一样
You think you're so different than Eli.
其实并不是
But you're not.
你们两个都一样 -阿迪娜 等一下
You're both the same. - Adina, wait.
我会想想办法的
I'll see what I can do.
喂? -喂 斯佩尔先生?
Hello? - Hello, Mr. Speyer?
很高兴你给我打电♥话♥ 阿迪娜
I'm very glad to hear from you, Adina.
对 丽芙基告知了我们你赎罪的愿望
Yes, Rivki mentioned to me your desire to make amends.
我非常想赎罪
Yes, very much so.
有件事你可以帮上忙
Well, Mr. Speyer, there is something you might do,
不过这件事一定要保密
but it will be a bit of a secret that we keep between us?
尽管开口
Anything you want.
给我看看
Let me see?
我差点都要信了 -你确定吗?
I'd have fallen for it myself. - Are you sure?
这儿
Here.
不用担心 他们绝不会搜查这辆车
No need to worry. They'll never search this vehicle.
这就跟救护车一样
It's like an ambulance.
万一有人开始跟我说犹太语呢?
What if someone starts speaking Jewish to me?
就点点头 看别的地方
Just nod and look away.
最重要的是
Obviously.
不要说话
And don't talk.
对了 你有烟吗?
Hey, got a cigarette?
梅纳海姆
Hmm. - Menachem.
抱歉 我晚点再打给你 对 我会再打给你的
My apologies, I'll call you back. Yes, I'll call you back.
阿迪娜 稀客啊
Adina, wonderful!
是你让我哥哥 把我踢出我父亲的公♥司♥吗?
You asked my brother to cut me out of father's company, huh?
没有…真的没有 -别说谎了 我跟埃里谈过了
No, no. I'd never do that.
Stop lying, I know. I've already spoken to him.
可是 阿迪娜 你知道我非常敬重你
No, but, Adina, you've got to know how much I think of you, respect you.
我绝不会要求把你排除在外的 绝不会
I would never ask for you to be cut out of the firm. Never.
可你确实那么做了
Yet you've done just that.
对 因为本尼坚持那样
Only because Benny insisted it be this way.
他说你们三个人从来都不会达成一致
He said that the three of you never agree on anything,
那会导致出现混乱
that it would be a disaster.
我不能那样做生意啊
I can't work that way, huh?
是谁发起的这笔交易?
Who was it who put together this deal of yours?
我早该猜到不是你 -什么?
I should have known you couldn't organize this.
- What? - It was Benny.
是本尼干的 他在操纵你
He's manipulating you. - Adina, no one's manipulating me.
没人在操纵我 我又不是小孩子
I'm not a kid. - Eli.
埃里 他是什么时候 告诉你这笔交易的?
When did he offer you this partnership?
别想阻止了 我已经收到合同
Please, stopping this is a waste of time.
这件事板上钉钉
I've received the contract, this is happening.
把合同给我看看 -是一笔公平的交易
Let me look at that contract. - It's a good deal.
把合同给我看看 埃里
Let me look at the contract. - Here.
让我看看
Let me see.
你这个傻子 -什么?
You're a fool. - What?
他有5%的股份 -那又如何?
He gets 5%. - So what?
是罗森博格给他的介绍费 跟我没有任何关系
That's a finder's fee from Rosenberg, I'm not involved.
埃里 上面写着 “5%由双方各出一半”
Eli, it says "five percent shared evenly between both sides."
这样他就可以跟罗森博格 联合起来扳倒你了
So now he can side with Rosenberg against you.
不 等一下 我有51%的股份
No, no, wait. I have 51%.
你没有 你有的是51%减去2.5%
No, Eli, you've got less. You've got 51% minus 2.5.
好好想想
Think it through.
本尼绝不会那么做的 -拜托
Benny wouldn't do that. - Come on.
他一直以来都想那样
It's what he always wanted to have.
那个卑鄙小人
That snake.
早该猜到他会做出这种事 那个混♥蛋♥
We should have known he'd do something like this, the schmuck.
是
Yeah.
无论如何 我们都要出席明天的会议
No matter what happened, we all need to be at the meeting with the lawyers tomorrow.
好
Okay.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
他们人呢? -在房♥间里
Where are they? - In their room there.
回顾电影呢 都第五遍了
Just playing like the film. Fifth time today.
你带他们去看电影了? -我不想让他难过
You took them to the movies? - I couldn't let him be so low all day.
怎么样? -就是…
How was it? - Yeah...
他们都很喜欢 我也很喜欢
It was wonderful, they thought, and I thought so too.
电影很有趣 也很美
It was, uh... it was funny and lovely.
真希望我也一起去
Ah. I wish I'd been there with you.
我去叫他
I'll get him, one sec.
汤米
Tommy. - Yeah.
你♥爸♥爸来了
Your dad is here.
喂?
Yes?
我让你把那部手♥机♥带着的
I did ask you to keep that phone with you, didn't I?
你想干什么?
What do you want from me?
明天12点到司法宫外
Uh, tomorrow at 12 noon in front of the Palace of Justice.
我会去接你
I'll pick you up.
我没什么好说的 -沃夫森先生 我警告过你 对吧?
I have nothing to say. - Mr. Wolfson, I warned you, didn't I?
我不做了
I can't do this.
你不去 我就找两个警♥察♥ 去你办公室接你
Tomorrow you don't show, I'll pick you up from your office, but with agents.
我没有办公室了
I don't have an office.
什么意思?
What do you mean by that?
我已经不在我们公♥司♥工作了 我现在什么都不是了
I'm not part of the company now, not anymore.
我们明天再谈 -别给我打电♥话♥了
Yeah, we'll discuss this tomorrow. - Just leave me alone, please.
沃夫森先生 我们明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
沃…
Mister--
有什么问题吗? -用不了
Problem? - It doesn't work.
稍等 -麻烦快点
One moment. - Quickly, if you could.
查一下
I'll try.
抱歉 卡被撤销了
Sorry, it was canceled.
什么意思? -你的卡作废了
What? Canceled? - Your pass has been revoked, sir.
不可能
No, that...
早上好 姑姑
剧集 | 钻石荆途(2023) | 导航列表