剧集 | 钻石荆途(2023) | 导航列表
你准备告诉我到底是怎么回事吗?
Tell me what's going on, why don't you?
现在情况很复杂 我们没法继续做生意了
We can't do any business right now. The situation's tricky.
你得让塔赫里先生明白 我们没法提供钻石 至少现在不行
Obviously, we're unable to deliver to Mr. Tahiri, for now, at least.
还有更大的麻烦
We have much larger concerns.
我们听说你跟你的家人 一直跟警方有联♥系♥
We've heard that you've been talking to the police.
警方找我们问话了 仅此而已
We were questioned a bit.
我们什么都没说
We told them nothing.
没有提我的名字? -没有
My name didn't come up? - No.
塔赫里先生很关心这个问题 我也是
Mr. Tahiri is very concerned, we're all worried.
他们会给你开条件 让你合作
They'll offer you things, immunity for cooperation.
塔赫里先生不会允许那种事发生 -我们不会说的
Mr. Tahiri won't allow that. - We won't say a word.
但是那样可能还不够
Might be insufficient, though.
什么意思?
How's that?
他们已经监视我们一段时间了 我们不知道他们知道什么
They were watching us for a while, but we have no clue what they might know.
要是这种调查继续下去 你我都得完蛋
If we don't stop this investigation, we're all going down together.
你有什么建议?
What do you propose?
我们要找到那些掌权的人 政客
We have to speak to some powerful people.
Politicians. Pressure them into giving us a settlement.
你得向他们施压 解决这个问题
是时候让你赚的不义之财发挥作用了
If you know what they're hiding,
this is the moment to pull it all out.
(钻石荆途)
你们知道政客们一个接一个
You know what I was thinking
给我打电♥话♥时我在想什么吗?
when I was getting phone call after phone call from politicians?
我不明白
That I must have been missing something.
要是有人触犯了法律 为什么不直接起诉他呢?
If one person broke the law, what about just filing charges?
为什么要这样装腔作势?
What was this whole parade even for?
不止一个人
This is a lot more than one person.
我们必须迅速采取行动 防止有人掩盖事实
And moving quickly was necessary to stop a coverup on their side.
你结婚了吗?
Married ever?
什么? -还是离婚了?
Sorry? - Did it end?
这跟案子有什么关系?
What's that supposed to mean?
Do you have an idea what's needed to have relationships for life?
知道建立一段长♥期♥关系有多难吗?
How difficult it is to gain trust?
知道得到别人的信任有多难吗?
我们用几十年时间 才跟钻石行业的人建立起了互信
We spent decades slowly building mutual trust
between our office and the diamond industry.
难道我们靠的是突击检查? 靠的是踹门?
Do you think we did it by kicking doors down or just storming in?
你们觉得搞臭一个
Do you think it's a clever move to tarnish a whole industry,
对这座城市至关重要的行业明智吗?
an industry that's vital to the city,
就因为有几个白♥痴♥想洗点钱
just because a few idiots want to put their money overseas?
这是一个严肃的案子
This is about a serious operation.
一个制度化的系统允许…
It's an institutionalized system that I--
就一个破办公室
It's about one fucking office.
幸好我能在情况进一步恶化之前
Don't worry, I've gone ahead and stabilized this mess of yours
稳住局势
before it gets any worse.
我的人正在跟 相关的钻石交易商达成和解
My people are working out a settlement with the dealers concerned.
和解?
You're what?
我们能定他们的罪
We can convict these guys.
不能闹上法庭
We are not bringing this to the bench, Jo.
我们必须尽快跟他们和解
And the settlement will be made as quickly as possible.
希望你们全力配合 把这件事处理好
I'll have your full cooperation putting this through.
没问题
Naturally.
你都不肯跟总检察长低个头?
You can't even say yes to the chief prosecutor, Jo?
你之前就知道吗?
You knew about this?
还算是笔不错的交易
It's a good deal.
这就是让他们花钱洗脱罪名
It allows these guys to buy their way out of their conviction.
你失去了你的证人 我没有
You're the one who lost the witness, not me, okay?
我想看看协议细节
I want to see the details.
我想确保那些钻石交易商 真的为自己的行为付出代价
I want to be sure those diamond dealers suffer real consequences.
你知道需要我的同意才能和解
You know you need to get my approval for a settlement.
目前他们还没有同意任何事 不过如果他们同意
They haven't really agreed yet, but when they do,
我会在最后定下来之前给你看看的
you'll certainly get a chance to take a peek before it's finalized.
早 凯拉
Morning, Kerra.
出问题了 30分钟后到火车站见我
We have a problem. Meet me at the station in 30 minutes.
什么?
What?
出什么事了?你怎么来了? -他们把货停了
What happened? What are you doing here? - They stopped the shipments.
该死
Fuck.
也许先避一避风头是个不错的主意
Maybe it's not a bad idea to hold everything off until things cool down.
等几个月 -没有货 我坚持不了那么久
Give it a couple of months. - I can't be without product for that long.
我要去见见那个老大
看看能不能改变他的心意
I'm going to meet the big man, see if I can change his mind.
但与此同时 我要你给我弄点钻石
But meanwhile I need you to get me some stones.
要让他觉得我们恢复正常了 -可我们没有
I want him to feel we're back to normal. - But we're not.
我已经跟马蒂亚斯解释过了
I explained it to Matthias.
你跟马蒂亚斯说了什么不重要
It doesn't matter what you said to Matthias.
对塔赫里这种人来说 你要一直能拿出东西来才行
With people like Tahiri, you always have to be a provider.
他一旦觉得你毫无用处 你就真的没用了
The moment you become useless to him, you're nothing but a loose end.
现在我根本弄不到钻石 凯拉
There's no way for me to get diamonds right now, Kerra.
你是不是习惯穿这身西装了?
You've gotten comfortable in these suits, haven't you?
你忘记自己是谁了
You've forgotten who you are.
凯拉
Kerra.
你说弄不到 是因为你把自己当成钻石交易商
You're saying there's no way because you're thinking like a diamond dealer.
可你不是
But you're not.
肯定有办法
There is a way.
我们去找到那个办法
Let's find it.
耶胡达 早上好
Yehuda, good morning.
应该说 晚上好
I mean, good evening.
早上好 吉拉
Good morning, Gila.
一切都还好吗?你怎么还没睡?
Everything okay? Why are you still awake?
都很好 赞美上帝
No, everything's good, baruch Hashem.
纳夫塔利做噩梦了
Naftali had a bad dream, and it, um...
我哄了他好一会儿 他才回去继续睡
took a while to get him back in bed.
所以…
So...
然后我就想着给你打个电♥话♥ 祝你早上好
Yeah, I'm calling just to wish you a good morning.
你真贴心
That's sweet.
对了 护照都办好了吗?
Have you got passports yet?
我还没时间去办 抱歉
No, I haven't had the chance yet. Sorry.
没事
Okay.
只有孩子们办好护照
I... I can really only buy tickets
我才能买♥♥机票
when the kids get their passports, you know.
我知道 抱歉
I know, yeah, I'm sorry.
我明天会安排一下的 上帝保佑
Yeah, tomorrow, I promise I'll take care of it.
我不是要催你
I don't want to nag you.
可是我已经等不及把你们都接来了
I just can't wait to have you and the boys here with me.
我已经把孩子们的房♥间都准备好了
I've already prepped the room for them, so...
太谢谢你了 耶胡达
Thank you, really, Yehuda.
你真的很贴心
That's so nice of you.
好
Okay.
先挂了
Have a nice day.
好 晚安
Yes. Good night.
我不明白你们为什么要人劝 才接受和解
I don't understand why you need convincing in order to accept this settlement.
你们给我们带来的耻辱还不够多吗?
Is the shame you brought upon us not enough for you?
这家所谓的银行的负责人 非常乐意签署这个协议
The people who operated this so-called bank are
我明天会安排一下的 上帝保佑
of course, more than happy to sign the deal.
沃夫森钻石公♥司♥也已经同意了
The Wolfsons have agreed as well.
希望其他人也同意协议 让调查停止
Now we expect the rest of you to do the same
否则会造成更大损失
and stop this before any more damage is done.
我的律师说上法庭我也不会有事
My lawyers say I can get this dismissed in court.
他们就只有一个笔记本上的人名而已
All they have is some names in a notebook.
我才不要为了这点事 支付那么大一笔和解金
I am not going to pay this insane amount just to get them off my back.
你怎么能这么自私?
How can you be so selfish?
确实 他们只有那个笔记本
The notebook is, indeed, all they have.
目前只有那个
For now.
但如果我们不接受和解 他们就会查到更多
But if we won't take this settlement, they'll have much more.
这里有谁想让警方 追查自己的过去吗?
Is there anyone here who wants the police digging into their past?
检查我们做过的每一笔交易?
Inspecting every deal we ever made?
要是因为这件事上法庭
Believe me, if we'll allow this to get to court,
他们肯定想拿我们杀鸡儆猴
they'll try to make examples out of us.
等我们被判刑了 就只能乖乖满足
By the time we'll get a sentence, we'll be begging to pay
他们提的任何要求
whatever they ask for.
穿好衣服 梅里要来拿食物
Get dressed. Miri is coming for all this.
你饿吗? -不饿 谢谢
You hungry at all? - No, shkoyach.
你让我拿你怎么办啊?
What am I gonna do with you?
剧集 | 钻石荆途(2023) | 导航列表