剧集 | 钻石荆途(2023) | 导航列表
你是想成为让公♥司♥消亡的人
Do you want to be known as the man the firm died with
还是让公♥司♥重获新生的人?
or the man who did something to make it prosper?
马上出发了 汤米 -好
We're off in a minute, Toms. - Okay.
早 -早啊 亲爱的
Morning. -Morning, love.
我需要你的帮助 -怎么了?
I need your help over there. - With what?
第二批货出问题了 你需要马上过去看看
There's a snag with the second part of the luggage: you need to get there now.
等等 什么问题? -交易卡住了 我不知道为什么
Wait. What's the problem? - It's stuck. I'm not sure why.
你过去看看 处理好
Just get there and take care of it.
好 -快去吧 不能再延误了
Okay. - Now, please. I can't afford any delays.
吉拉 你能帮我个忙吗? -好 怎么了?
Gila, can you do a favor? - Yeah, what is it?
你能照顾汤米几个小时吗? 我有事要去处理
Can Tommy play here for a few hours? I've gotta go.
当然了
Yeah, sure.
你跟吉拉待一会儿 -不是要去看电影吗?你答应我的
You're staying with Gila for a bit. - What about the movies? You promised.
不用担心 我马上就回来 你先跟堂亲们一起玩
Don't worry, I'll be back in time. You have fun with your cousins.
他们能跟我们一起去看电影吗?
Can they come to the movies with us?
他们不能去电影院 汤米 教规不允许
They don't go to the cinema, Toms. It's not allowed.
可是你跟我还是要去的 对吧? -当然了
But me and you are still going, right? - Of course.
玩得开心 一会儿见
You have fun. See you later.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 去拿外套
Okay. Okay, then.
罗森博格先生 谢谢您抽时间跟我们见面
Thank you, Mr. Rosenberg, for meeting with us.
我们非常感谢。
We very much appreciate it.
本尼对你评价很高
Benny speaks very highly of you and your family.
他一直是我父亲的得力助手 也是我的
He's been of great help to my father. And to me.
他跟我保证说 你是值得信任的合作伙伴
He assured me that you'll be a good business partner, trustworthy.
上帝保佑 当然了
With God's help, yes.
人们肯定很惊讶 安特卫普这里还有切割钻石生意
People are surprised when they hear that there are still diamonds
不过我们确实还在这里
being shaped here in Antwerp, but we're here to stay.
普通钻石可以运往印度
The common stones can be sent to India,
但顶级钻石需要顶级切割师
but the top-quality diamonds need the top-quality work.
当然 -请坐
Absolutely. - Have a seat.
我们相信 你们公♥司♥会给我们提供顶级钻石
And we trust that your company will source those top-quality stones for us.
我们就是以此著称
That's what we're known for.
最近你们交易的都不是顶级钻石
But you guys haven't been dealing with top diamonds lately.
是的 最近我们的顶级钻石确实不多
Yeah, sure, we haven't so much in recent days.
我们有供货商 不过我们的客户并不想要那种钻石
We've got the connections, but it's not what our clients want.
可我们想要 -上帝保佑 你们会拿到的
Yes, but we do. - I plan to get it for you, God willing.
你知道 埃里…
Huh. You know, Eli...
你信守诺言的话
if you keep your word on this,
我们就可以成为行业里的新力量
then we can make ourselves a new force in this industry.
继续谈合作之前 我需要确认一件事
There's one thing I need to make sure of to move forward.
你说
Tell me.
公♥司♥名称要保留 沃夫森钻石公♥司♥的名字不能改
The name of the firm must be Wolfson Diamonds in perpetuity.
我不会改。
I won't change that.
我理解 这点我没有异议
I'm not objecting. I understand that completely.
我们不是要合并
What we're offing isn't a merger.
我们会以合理的价格 收♥购♥贵公♥司♥49%的股份
What we'll do is buy 49% of your business at a generous valuation,
沃夫森钻石公♥司♥ 将成为我们新的贸易部门
and Wolfson Diamonds will serve as our main trading arm then.
你仍拥有沃夫森钻石公♥司♥51%的股份
But you'll still have 51%
实际控制公♥司♥
and the controlling interest over Wolfson Diamonds.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
你很少这么安静啊
I've never seen you this quiet, I don't think.
我很高兴能有幸为你们牵线搭桥
I'm happy I had the opportunity to be the intermediary.
他真是太谦虚了 对吧?
He is modest, isn't he?
我们会给他一小笔介绍费
We'll arrange a nice finder's fee for him.
好吗?
Yeah?
没问题
Of course. - Hmm.
自然而然 我会写进合同里
Naturally, I'll work it into the terms of the contract.
非常感谢 这对我意义重大
That's very kind. I appreciate this very much.
埃里 那你愿意 成为我的生意伙伴吗?
So, Eli, are you willing to become partners?
非常荣幸
I... I'm honored.
恭喜 -恭喜
Mazel. - Mazel.
我们直接去找你母亲 -还不行
Let's go straightaway to your mother. - No, not yet.
埃里 我们的时间不多了 -我们需要先找到新的供应商
Eli, we don't have much time left. - We need a new supplier first.
有印度供应商啊 -那是阿迪娜联♥系♥的
Don't we have the Indians? - Those are Adina's folks, her network.
她退出的话 印度人也会退出 -她有可能决定留下
If she's not with us, they're not either. - She might decide to stay.
等签好合同后 我们再想办法 -不行
We can fix all that after we've signed the deal.
如果我无法满足罗森博格的要求 他肯定会毁了我
No. If Rosenberg doesn't get what he wants, he'll crush me.
到时候我就会沦为笑柄
I'll be ruined, bankrupt and embarrassed.
如果没有值得信任的供应商 我是不会签合同的
So without a bona fide supplier, I cannot go forward.
那我们再去找福格尔 -你疯了吗?
Then we'll ask Fogel. - Have you lost your mind?
没有多少交易商能提供
Only a few diamond traders have what we need,
那种顶级钻石
premium diamonds and lots of them.
福格尔恨我 -他也去参加服丧了
Fogel hates me. - Wasn't he at the Shiva?
他是不得不去 -福格尔是个商人
He had to be there. - Fogel's not a vengeful kind of man.
他听完我们开的条件 肯定会把恩怨都忘了 他不会的
He'll know when he hears a good offer. - No, he won't.
我们根本没时间 跟新交易商建立新合作关系
We don't have the time to build a new relationship with a new dealer, Eli.
无论如何 福格尔了解你
Anyhow, Fogel knows you.
我们至少要去试试
We should give it a shot.
大家动作快一点
Faster, guys, faster!
布贾尔
Bujar.
货都在这里 可我们去伦敦的船被叫停了
It's all here, but our ship to London was stopped.
那是运咖啡豆的 伙计们
Do it on your break, guys.
船要从摩洛哥运其他东西过来
He was bringing in another ship from Morocco.
你们保证今天送到伦敦的
Hey, we were promised you'd get it to London today.
不可能了 根本没有船
It won't happen. I've got no ships.
那就找人开车送到伦敦
Then someone's gotta drive it there. - Looking good.
那么多毒品 开车送到伦敦?
太冒险了
Drive to London? With all that powder? No way.
过去的路只有一条 他们在仔细盯着呢
There's only one way across, pretty well watched, that's it.
时间紧迫 伙计们 快点 -那怎么办?
Hey, boys, I don't have all day. - And what now?
没事的 过几周可能就有船了
Don't worry, dude. In a couple of weeks, we might get a ship.
没关系的 - 几周?
It's okay. - A couple of weeks?
不行 他们今天就要收♥货♥
No, they're expecting the ship today.
听着 伙计 如果你不满意安排 那就现在自己把货带走
Listen, dude, if you're unhappy, fine. Pack your shit and vamoose.
在哪里?
Where is it?
有什么事?
What's going on?
我们贸然前来 谢谢你见我们
Thanks for squeezing us in today.
你们说是急事 -没错
Yeah, well, you said it was urgent. - Exactly.
什么事?
So?
首先 我想感谢你服丧期间过去悼念
First of all, I'd like to thank you for visiting during the Shiva.
虽然我们之间发生了那么多事
In spite of everything.
我还想诚挚地为我之前的行为道歉
I have an apology to offer for my behavior.
我不该那样做
I shouldn't have done that,
我是来请求原谅 重新开始的
and I want to ask you for forgiveness and to make amends.
开启新篇章
A new beginning.
洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
是这样的 我们公♥司♥遇到了新的机遇
So, what's the urgency?
但是他们要求我们快速做决定
The company has new opportunities, but they're demanding a quick agreement.
沃夫森钻石公♥司♥要成为主要买♥♥家了
Wolfson Diamonds is becoming a major buyer.
我们要跟本地一家制♥造♥商 签署合作协议
We're about to partner with a local manufacturer to shape stones.
量很大 要顶级的
High volume. Top quality.
哪家制♥造♥商? -罗森博格
Which manufacturer? - Rosenberg.
那我真是刮目相看
I gotta say, this is impressive.
可你们为什么需要我?
But what do you need me for?
你们刚结交的印度朋友呢?
Your new Indian friends aren't able to help out?
我们是想扩展…
Um, well, we would like to extend--
服丧期间我进行了反思
The Shiva was a time of reflection for me.
我看到我们的人日夜前来悼念
Um... morning to night, I've watched their community come
为我父亲的灵魂祈祷
to give condolences and prayers for my father's soul, even...
哪怕是一周前还觉得被我们背叛的人
even those who, just a week earlier, had felt betrayed by us.
就在那时候 我意识到…
It was then that I realized, um...
跟异邦人站在一起真是大错特错
that it was wrong to side with the goyem.
我对他们并没有意见 但他们不是…
And I have nothing against them, but they're not...
他们不是我们的人
they're not our community.
我明白了一个道理
And it seems clear to me that in times like these,
这种时候我们必须团结互助
we have to unite, help each other.
现在很多交易商将自身存亡
Lately traders have put their own survival
置于社群之上 这种情况必须改变
before the survival of the community, this has to change.
所以我才想跟罗森博格合作 也是我来这里的原因
That's why I'm joining forces with Rosenberg.That's why I came to you.
阿迪娜呢?
剧集 | 钻石荆途(2023) | 导航列表