剧集 | 钻石荆途(2023) | 导航列表
I took the children to my mother,
我担心那些人晚上会来这里
because I'm afraid those animals will come knocking sometime soon.
埃里怎么说? -埃里…
And what'd Eli say? - Eli...
他的话根本没用
His words mean nothing whatsoever.
吉拉
Gila.
吉拉 看着我
Gila, look at me.
我不会让任何人伤害你的
I won't let anybody harm you. - Noah, please.
诺亚 别这样
吉拉?
Gila?
节哀顺变
May all your suffering be at an end.
我听说这家博♥彩♥公♥司♥不好惹 诺亚
This isn't the kind of bookie you mess with.
你不能一个人去
I don't think it's a good idea you're going there alone.
萨米 我有电♥话♥要接一下
I'll be fine, Sammy, thanks.
诺亚…
I have another call I gotta take, sorry. -Noah...
皮特 我知道 对不起
Pete, I know. I'm sorry.
你说你这会儿应该回来了 到底是什么情况?
You said you'd be here by now. What the fuck is going on?
是私事 今天上午我回不去了
A personal thing, I couldn't make it back this morning.
你开什么玩笑?会议就快开始了
Are you fucking kidding me? The meeting is in two hours.
凯拉肯定会气死的 伙计
Kerra is not going to allow this, man.
告诉她我会尽快赶回去 -行 这样她肯定高兴
Tell her I'll be back as soon as I can. -Yeah, she's gonna like that.
(美式人手洗车)
经理?
Uh, manager?
(豪华洗车 内外清洁)
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我把咖啡洒到汽车座椅上了 能帮忙清洗干净吗?
I've, uh, spilled a bit of coffee on the seat and I was wondering if you might be able to get the stain out?
上车等一下 我马上过去看看
Yeah, just wait, I'll be right out.
谢谢 你人真好
Thank you so much.
他们赌的哪支队伍?
Ah, bets, huh? Who's picked to win?
什么?
What?
是在你这里下注吗? 在你那本小册子上
You got a betting table there, in your book.
你是谁?
Who the fuck are you?
你觉得我们欠你钱
You think we owe you money, right?
我弟弟因为你自杀了 那还不够吗?
My brother killed himself because of you. That's not enough?
你给我听好
Listen well, friend.
欠债的人是你
The one who owes something, is you.
如果我是你 我希望没人来收账
And knowing that, you should pray we don't come to collect.
贪婪的犹太人 真有你们的
Fucking greedy Jews. Goddamn.
都找上门了啊
Now they suddenly show up, huh?
洋基一直求我多给他点时间
Yanki kept begging to let him keep betting.
“求你了 再给我两周 再给我三周”
"No, please, two more weeks, three more weeks."
我让他去找那个有钱的哥哥
I told him he should just go ask his rich brother over there.
可他说对方直接把他打发走了
Sent him away with nothing. He told me.
洋基还欠我22.7万 知道吗?
Yanki owes me 227,000, okay?
你去跟家人说 我还等着他们还钱呢
Go home and tell your family that I'm waiting.
相信我 这笔钱我一定会要到手
And trust me, I'll get what I'm owed.
所以 圆顶小帽…
So, yarmulke...
当好你的犹太人 给我滚 省得落得跟你弟弟一样的下场
Why don't you be a good Jew and fuck off, huh?Before you end up like your brother.
他找你帮忙了 你却眼睁睁看着他死 杀人凶手
He begged you for help! And you let him die, you murderer!
诺亚…
Noah. Noah, Noah!
这是怎么回事?发生什么事了?
What are you doing?! What happened?!
放开我
Get off me! - Are you crazy?
发生什么事了?
I'm so sorry about all this. Shkoyach.
抱歉发生这种事 抱歉
Sorry about what happened. Sorry. Shkoyach.
冷静点
Stay calm,
坐吧
please.
好了…
Okay... Why don't you tell us what happened?
说一下到底是怎么回事
他在这里干什么? -你又干什么?
Why's he here? - I belong here.
本尼现在跟我们关系密切 他参与我们的每一项决策
Benny's more than a cousin now. He's part of our every decision.
说吧 我们都想听听
We want to hear you out. Please.
你来找我们 想要什么?
What do you want from us?
真♥相♥
Just the truth.
洋基惹了麻烦后 陷入绝望 他去找埃里了
After Yanki got into trouble, he went to Eli.
渴望
Desperate.
可埃里不想帮他
Asking for help, and he refused.
不是…
No, no, tate.
是真的吗? -不是
Did that happen? - No!
我们是聊过 可他从没跟我说过他惹了麻烦
Well, yes, I mean, we spoke. But he never said how bad it was or anything.
他没说过他遇到了… -他去找你帮忙了
He wouldn't tell me about any... - He asked you for help. You should have.
他就不该染上赌博那种恶习
He shouldn't been caught up with all that mishegoss to begin with.
我帮过他一次 我没跟别人说 还警告过他收手
I helped him once before. I kept it to myself and warned him he should stop.
我跟他说那样会毁了公♥司♥ 害我们破产
I told him he can't work at the company and be gambling. It can be the end of us.
可他就是不听
But he didn't want to listen.
他还可能危及我们的名声 我不能让那种事发生
It's our name he was putting in danger, I can't stand for that.
别扯什么名声了
Our name? You make me sick.
洋基就是因为“神圣的名声”才死了
Yanki is dead because of this "holy name".
你为了保护名声 亲手埋葬了你弟弟
You buried your poor brother in order to keep your name clean.
诺亚… -不许这样跟我说话 你个叛徒
Noah... - Don't talk to me like that, you traitor.
我正在保护你唾弃的遗产
I'm protecting the way of life you spit on.
你应该保护的是你的血脉至亲
You should be protecting your flesh and blood.
这就是问题所在 所谓的“荣誉”
This is the problem. This culture of whispers.
习惯性的沉默不语 窃窃私语
So-called honor, the silence.
知道我为什么离开吗?
It's a disease. And you wonder why I left?
看看你们自己
Look at you.
还在这里哭 在这里为洋基祈祷
You fuss and you davent for Yanki,
可他需要你们的时候 你们在哪里?
but where were you all when he really needed you?
你又在哪里?
As if you were there for him?
你说得对
You're right.
洋基的事已经没有挽回的余地了
For what we did to Yanki, there's no atonement.
我们任何人都束手无策
For any of us.
我们都抛弃了他
All of us failed him.
可现在我们有义务保护他的家人
But now we have a moral obligation to protect his family.
他的妻子和孩子。
His wife and his children.
不管付出什么代价
Whatever it costs.
父亲 是不是?
Right, tate?
埃里… -他不知道自己在说什么
Eli... - The man is speaking nonsense.
我们根本没那么多钱
We don't have that kind of money.
我们必须替洋基还债
We gotta take care of his debt.
你胆子真不小啊 还来这里对我们指手画脚
You got a lot of chutzpah giving us a bunch of lectures.
你什么时候关心起家族? 关心起洋基了?
All of a sudden you're all about family? You care about Yanki?
你想让吉拉把这套房♥子卖♥♥了吗?
And Gila should sell the apartment, I suppose?
让她无家可归?
She should be homeless because of his debt?
行了 不会有人无家可归的
Come on, nobody will be homeless, huh.
愿主保佑 吉拉会重新嫁人的
She'll find a new husband, with God's help.
是吗?一个自杀之人的遗孀?
Yeah? The widow of someone who killed himself?
你知道我们现在拿不出那么多钱
You and I both know we cannot afford this.
洋基给我们惹的麻烦已经够多了
Yanki's gotten us into enough trouble already.
是洋基留下的
He left it here that day.
银行不给钻石公♥司♥贷款了
Banks aren't giving loans to diamond companies anymore.
说实话 我们几乎所有的客户都走了
But... we've lost pretty much every customer we had.
因为他们觉得我们规模太小了
And all because we're small. We can't serve them.
父亲的客户呢?
And father's old clients?
他每天都跟那些人一起祈祷
I figure he sees everybody at shul.
对啊 父亲心肠好
Yeah. Tate, God bless his good and true heart,
数十年来他对他们忠心耿耿 可他们却毫不留情地抛弃了他
he was so loyal to them forever, but then they all abandoned him like a dog.
如今大家都只顾自己了
And we're all on our own now.
这件事没人能帮我们
We're all alone in this business nowadays.
我们能怎么办呢?
What are we gonna do?
(美式人手洗车)
嘿,嘿,嘿,慢点。
Hey, hey, hey, slow down.
嘿
Hey...
该死…
Fuck me...
我是来帮他还债的
I'm here to pay up, huh.
上面是顶级钻石 价值不菲
These are top notch diamonds, they're worth a fortune.
这还不够 洋基欠的… -就只有这么多
There's not enough here. Yanki... - That's all you're getting.
我建议你说声谢谢 以后就别来找我们了
And I'd advise you to say thanks and leave us alone.
去死吧
Fuck you.
说好了吗?
We've got a deal?
丑恶的犹太人
Dirty Jew.
说好了吗?
Are we done?
很好
Good.
再让我看到你或你的狗崽子 我就不会像现在这么友好了
I see you and your monkeys around again, things won't go as well for you.
在哪里? -混♥蛋♥
Where is it? - Asshole.
剧集 | 钻石荆途(2023) | 导航列表