剧集 | 钻石荆途(2023) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
你干了什么? -我处理好了
What have you done? - I fixed it.
怎么处理的? -他们不会再来烦我们了
How? - They won't bother us anymore.
我保证
I promise.
(皮特 不管发生了什么事 打电♥话♥跟我解释清楚)
吉拉
Gila.
我…我要回伦敦了
I'm, uh... returning to London.
好
Good.
我能给你打电♥话♥吗?
But may I call you?
干什么?
Why?
就问问你过得好不好
I mean, to make sure everything's okay.
怎么可能过得好
Nothing is okay.
能随心所欲 来去自如 感觉一定很好吧
Must be a lot of fun, fleeting about as you please.
不过你可别指望 因为你来了一周 我就感激你
But I won't pretend that I'm grateful for the week that you've been here.
我要抓到你了 -你抓不到我 希勒尔
Gonna get you. - No, you won't, Hillel.
你抓不到我 我跑得比你快
No, you won't. I'm too fast for you.
难以置信 才相处了一周时间
Incredible, isn't it? And it's just been a week.
对 他很喜欢他们
Yeah, he's a fan of Hillel.
一家人就是一家人
Family sure is a strong thing.
你确定吗? -什么?
Are you certain? - About what?
- About leaving. - Adina...
-你不想留下吗? -阿迪娜…
诺亚 这里还是你的家
Noah, you're with us and you should stay.
父亲都不肯跟我说话
Father won't even speak to me.
汤米 -嗯
Tommy! - Yeah!
再等我两分钟 就快好了
Two more minutes, we're almost done!
洋基惹的麻烦不只赌债
Yanki has caused more problems than you can imagine, Noah, truly.
什么意思? -一段时间以前
Like what? - Well, a while ago,
洋基开始跟来自迪拜的 非法钻石商交易
Yanki had begun to make bargains with a diamond trader in Dubai.
我和埃里之前并不知情
Without Eli and me knowing anything.
他们都是用现金交易
Everything was done in cash.
现在我知道为什么了 可能是因为他要拿钱去赌博
Now it's clear it was to fund his gambling addiction, if nothing else.
总之…
And, well...
洋基上次把钻石卖♥♥给这个人时
The last time Yanki sold diamonds to this individual,
这个人没付钱
he wouldn't pay for the diamonds.
可我们还得付钱给供应商
And the supplier needs to get paid still.
150万欧元
One and a half million euros.
这事我们一直瞒着父亲 可是…
We managed to keep tate in the dark, but...
十年前我们也许 还能想办法拿出这笔钱
And... ten years ago we might have found some solution to pay it, but now?
可现在…是不可能了
There's no way.
我们的供应商福格尔 已经就此召开了董事会
Our supplier, Fogel, has called for arbitration.
如果他们逼我们付钱 沃夫森钻石公♥司♥就彻底完了
If they force payment, then it's curtains for Wolfson Diamonds.
汤米 我们要走了 说再见吧
Tommy! Let's go! Say bye.
诺亚…
Noah? Noah...
我真的觉得 我们应该全家人一起度过这个难关
I just feel that we ought to be approaching this as a family, you know?
现在必须走吗?
Do we really have to go now?
对 出租车已经来了 把帽子拿下来
Yes. The cab's here. Take that off.
为什么? -你又不戴那个
Why? - It's not for you.
拜拜 汤米 -去拿你的包
Bye, Tommy. - Go get your bag.
抱歉 阿迪娜
I'm sorry, Adina.
走吧 -我们还会回来吗?
Come. - Are we coming back?
爸爸?
Dad?
(出口 保持畅通)
系好安全带
Okay, buckle up.
我能玩一下手♥机♥吗?
Can I have the phone?
先生 去布鲁塞尔南站吗? -对
Brussels train station? - Yes.
你姓沃夫森?
Your name is Wolfson?
什么? -先生 你是姓沃夫森吗?
What? - Name. Name, sir. Uh, you're Wolfson?
(凯拉)
外婆
Grandma!
小汤米?我都找了你们一周了 你们在哪里?
Tomtom? I've been looking for you guys all week. Where are you?
我们在比利时安特卫普
We're in Antwerp, in Belgium.
是吗?
Is that so?
在其中一个集装箱里找到了这个
We found this in one of the last containers.
未切割过的钻石原石 -数量真不少啊
Rough diamonds, uncut. - Wow, that's a lot.
价值绝对超过一百万
This is without a doubt worth more than a million.
若你或你认识的人 出现心理问题或自杀念头
If you or someone you know is struggling with mental health or suicidal thoughts,
剧集 | 钻石荆途(2023) | 导航列表