剧集 | 钻石荆途(2023) | 导航列表
You know, I didn't think that you would call so fast.
我需要离开一下
Uh... I'm hiding out.
离开什么?
From who?
我的家人
My family.
你的朋友们呢?
Where are your friends?
在周围
They're around.
想跳舞吗?
Want to dance?
跳舞? -对
Dance? - Yes.
我要先喝一杯
But I'm gonna need a drink.
这音乐难听死了
The music's awful, huh?
没错
I know.
可以抽一根吗?
May I?
当然了
Yeah, sure.
公♥寓♥很不错
Nice apartment.
是吗? -嗯
You think? - Yeah.
五楼还有一套空着
There's one up on five that's free.
以前我上学会经过这里
I used to go by here on my way to school.
真的吗?
Really? - Mm-hmm.
我每天都能看到他们经过
I see them walk by every day.
穿戴整齐 骑着滑板车或者自行车
They've got their bikes and scooters and they're wearing their nice clothes.
以前我就是其中的一员
That was me.
真的好难想象啊
Tough to imagine you like that.
那段经历很难忘
Tough to forget.
不过还是有吸引力 -什么?
I mean, it's fascinating. - What?
那些人
Yeah, those people.
我每天上班都见到他们
I go to work, I see them every day, and I...
可我还是不懂他们
I'm still a bit lost as to who they are.
我也不懂
We all are.
所以你才来这里吗?
That's how come you're here, then?
跟家人一起解决问题?
Working it out with your family?
(安特卫普钻石交易所)
ANTWERP DIAMOND BOURSE
是父亲
Tateh.
祝你成功当选主席
I wish you luck with the presidency.
上帝保佑
From your lips to God's ears.
你还好嘛?
How you doing?
(巴♥赫♥兰查图尔先生 梅纳什斯佩尔先生)
(下午3时在埃尔萨斯停车场会面 乔斯梅茨)
(巴♥赫♥兰查图尔先生)
大家都满意吗?
Everyone satisfied?
好极了
Perfect.
我的货什么时候到?
When can I expect my delivery?
第一批这周 第二批大概两周后
This week the first part, and the second part, maybe two weeks.
大概?
Maybe?
两周一定送到
Two weeks.
谢谢
Thank you. - Uh...
我建议离开前喝一杯庆祝一下
Might I suggest a little drink to celebrate before we leave?
非常好
I-- - Splendid.
交易所的各位成员
Dear members of the Bourse.
新主席的
We have now the final result
选举结果已经出来了
of the election of the new president.
票数非常接近 只相差几票而已
The election was very close, as it depended only on a couple of votes.
下面我有幸宣布
It's now my honor to declare
安特卫普钻石交易所第15任主席是
the new 15th president of the Antwerp Diamond Bourse.
巴♥赫♥兰查图尔先生
Mr. Bahran Chatur.
不要放弃 只是两年而已
Don't stop trying. It's only two years.
不要失去希望。
Just don't lose hope.
埃里 等一下 太谢谢你们了
Eli, Eli, I just wanted to say, thank you very much.
我非常为你自豪
I'm well proud of you.
你做得很好
You did good.
太好了 终于结束了
I'm just glad it's over.
我会把钱给埃里 然后我们就离开这里
I'll give Eli the money and then we'll get out of here.
不着急
No rush.
等所有货送到伦敦 这笔交易才算完成
This deal's not over until all the product is in London.
得让汤米回… -他又不是非得留下
I want to get Tommy back. - He doesn't have to stay.
汤米必须跟我在一起
Tommy's not going anywhere without me.
你自己选 亲爱的
Your choice, love.
我只需要你留在这里 确保交易顺利进行
I just need you to be here and make sure it happens.
你有没有考虑过问我的意见?
Did you ever consider asking me?
反正就几周而已
It's just for a few weeks.
你还可以多陪陪家人
Giving you some extra time to spend with your family.
你根本不在乎我的感受
You don't give a fuck about me.
有什么问题吗? -没有任何问题
Is there a problem? - No, not at all.
谢谢你过来
Appreciate you coming.
我知道你们那个行业里 流言传得有多快
I'm aware of how rumors tend to spread in your work,
我不想让别人看到你去局里
and I... I didn't want anybody to see you at our station, so, uh...
你在说什么?
What are you talking about? - Yeah, sorry.
我没在电♥话♥里全盘托出 -等等 还有什么?
I was a bit misleading on the phone. - Wait, what is this?
我让你来是因为沃夫森钻石公♥司♥涉嫌
I've asked you here because the police are looking into your business,
为阿尔巴尼亚黑帮洗钱一案
Wolfson Diamonds, especially with regard to money laundering for the Albanian mob.
太荒唐了
Preposterous.
没必要否认 沃夫森先生
It's no use denying it, Mr. Wolfson.
警方看到你弟弟诺亚跟他们交易了
The police saw your brother Noah making a deal with them.
诺亚?
Noah?
他只是我弟弟而已 他又不是我们家族的人了
He's barely a brother to me. He's hardly one of the family.
过去15年来 他跟我们的公♥司♥没有任何关系
And he's not a member of the company. He hasn't been here for 15 years.
可是他现在就在这里 对吧? -他来参加我弟弟的葬礼
But now he's here, right? - Yeah, so he could bury my brother.
仅此而已 除此之外 他的事跟我们没有任何关系
That's it. Whatever he's doing with other people, I don't know.
不仅是诺亚 你弟弟还没去世时
It's not just Noah, though, right?
就在跟他们做生意了
You made a few deals with them before your brother died.
当然没有 -肯定有
Of course not. - You certainly did.
通过一个叫萨尔曼卡里姆的交易商
Via the dealer Salman Karim.
我从没跟卡里姆做过生意 我弟弟洋基是被骗了
I've done no business with him, huh?
My brother Yanki got himself scammed and made a couple of deals
他在家人不知情的情况下 做了几笔交易 是无知之举
without the family knowing.
Yeah, it was naive of him, but he had no idea who it was.
可是洋基根本不知道 卡里姆把钻石卖♥♥给谁
卡里姆跟警方可不是这么说的 再说了 他提供了证据 沃夫森先生
That's not what Mr. Karim told the police, sir.
He was even able to provide evidence.
Mr. Wolfson.
你否认这是你吗?
Are you denying this is your face?
卡里姆告诉我们 是洋基介绍你们二人认识的
Mr. Karim told us that Yanki brought you two together at a meeting
他也是直接跟你交易
but that you were the man he made the deals with.
不知道你的家人会怎么看这件事
I wonder what your family would think about this.
说真的 我之前 根本不知道他的客户是谁
I swear, his customers were a mystery to me.
无论如何 那都是洗钱
It's still a crime, whether you knew it or not.
不过你很幸运 沃夫森先生
But you're in luck, Mr. Wolfson.
我不在乎沃夫森钻石公♥司♥ 只在乎阿尔巴尼亚黑帮
I'm not interested in Wolfson Diamonds, only in the Albanian mafia.
我可以让警方撤案
So I can go ask the police to drop this case.
你跟我们合作 我就可以安排撤销这个案子
If you work with us, I can arrange for a dismissal,
and then you and your family won't be prosecuted.
那样你跟你的家人就不会遭起诉
你不明白
You're missing the point.
我根本不知道… -沃夫森先生
We-- We never knew. - Mr. Wolfson.
我非常清楚 你们社群对这种事有多敏感
The point is very clear, how sensitive this is in your community.
不用让别人知道你在帮助我们
But nobody has to know that you're helping us.
否则你就得向法官解释这张照片了
Or if you prefer, you can just explain this to the judge
还有你的家人
and your family.
怎么了?本尼 你有事吗?
What, Benny? You wanna say something?
我觉得你应该休息
I figure that perhaps it could be a good idea if you stayed in
别去吃晚餐了
and just skipped the dinner.
我已经跟他说过了 毕竟他都站了一整天了
I told him that. All day he's been on his feet.
这件事还没重要到让你拿健康冒险
It's not worth it to risk your health like this.
胡说 我感觉好多了
Nonsense. I'm feeling better.
你不到场也没事 就这一次
They'll get along just fine without you for one evening.
我可是委员会的主席
Oh, Sarah, I'm the president of the committee.
我要发言
I have to go and give a speech.
我可以替你发言
I can give a message to the group for you.
你还在服丧 大家也不指望你到场
You're still in mourning. The audience doesn't expect you to come.
没错
That's right.
莎拉 这是年度最大型的筹款活动
Sarah, this one night is our biggest fundraiser.
他们都那么卖♥♥力 我一定要到场
They put so much effort into it. I'll be there, that's final.
好吧 去发言 打打招呼
Okay, give the speech, shake a few hands
然后我们就回家
and we go home.
晚餐呢?
And what about the dinner?
我们可以在家吃晚餐
There's lots of food at home.
那好吧 我们走
剧集 | 钻石荆途(2023) | 导航列表