剧集 | 彭伯利谋杀案(2013) | 导航列表
Did you see him?
怎么样
Well?
他就是个不知感恩的小人
The man is an ungrateful wretch.
一点不奇怪
No news there.
达西
Darcy...
我知道现在的情况
I know this situation
让你非常为难 而且
entails difficulties for you which
很少人能真正理解
few can understand.
如果我能帮什么忙
If there is any way in which I can help...
谢谢你 表哥 不必了
Thank you, cousin. That won't be necessary.
今年的舞会 真比我想象的还要精彩
I must say, this year's ball is livelier than I thought...
你见过新任达西夫人了吗
Have you met the new Mrs Darcy?
还没有 但听说她的眼睛很美
No, but I'm told she has fine eyes!
一定非常美
They must be fine indeed.
听说她父亲的庄园 一年收入不到两千
I hear her father's estate is worth barely two thousand a year!
-天哪 -还有更糟的呢
- Goodness. - There's worse!
她妹妹嫁给了乔治·维克汉姆
Her younger sister's married George Wickham, no less,
而且还是桩不太光彩的婚姻
and in circumstances best not mentioned!
不知道达西有没有后悔选她作新娘
I wonder if Darcy's regretting his choice of bride?!
我得写信通知客人们今晚舞会取消了
I must send out a letter to our guests cancelling this evening.
肯定会占用一整天的时间
No doubt it'll make many a day.
大家肯定会非常失望的
Oh, everyone will be so disappointed!
除了舞会 只有一件事会引起大家的兴趣
There's only one thing people like more than a good dance,
那就是轰动的丑闻
and that's a good scandal.
这里没有丑闻
There's no scandal here.
我们现在要做的就是表现出
Everything we do now has to send out a signal that
彭伯里的生活一如往常
life at Pemberley carries on as it always has.
是啊 当然
Yes. Of course.
我可以帮你们做点什么 我得帮帮忙
Well, I can do something! I need to help.
我不认为...
I hardly think...
我和乔治安娜可以一起帮忙
Perhaps Georgiana and I could do this together?
对 如果由亨利来送信
Yes! And if Henry delivers the letters
人们就不会问一些尴尬的问题了
people will be far less likely to ask awkward questions!
亨利也许是个合适的差使
Henry might be an appropriate errand boy,
但乔治安娜不太适合吧
but I hardly think Georgiana is!
我认为她应该马上离开彭伯里
I think she should leave Pemberley immediately
离这件事越远越好
and put as much distance as possible between herself and this affair.
是的 上校说的对 你应该离开
Yes, the Colonel's right, you should be away.
我会给凯瑟琳夫人写信 建议她去罗斯林庄园
I'll write Lady Catherine and suggest she goes to Rosings.
我不想去罗斯林庄园
I don't want to go to Rosings!
我知道她不喜欢那个地方
I know it's not her favourite place,
但大家应该都理解这样更得体...
but I'm sure we can all see the propriety...
乔治安娜小姐自己能做主吧
Surely Miss Georgiana can speak for herself!
就算不是沃斯通克拉夫特小姐的追随者
You don't have to be a disciple of Miss Wollstonecraft
[英国女作家 哲学家 女权主义者]
也该知道女人有权表达对自己的事的想法
to believe that women should have a voice in matters that concern them!
上帝啊
For God's sake,
这种话去中♥央♥刑事法♥院♥说吧
save the diatribe for the Old Bailey!
先生们 拜托
Gentlemen, please!
我们得努力克制自己的情绪
We must try to temper ourselves.
请别送我走
Please don't send me away.
我应该留下
My place is here,
跟你 伊丽莎白和小菲茨威廉姆一起
with you and Elizabeth and little Fitzwilliam!
在危机关头支持你们
To support you all in a time of crisis,
这没什么不对吧
surely there's no wrong in that?
如果你坚持
If you feel that strongly,
那么 你就留下来吧
then, yes, of course you must stay.
我很抱歉 先生 我多嘴了
I apologise, sir, I spoke out of turn.
跟上校道歉吧 不是我
Make your apology to the Colonel, not to me.
我先走了
Please excuse me.
我很高兴你能帮忙
I shall be glad of your help.
-塞尔温爵士 吃早餐吗 -没时间
- Sir Selwyn, some breakfast? - No time.
我今天要和每个人面谈
I shall need to interview everyone today
恐怕还包括你的客人们
your guests too, I'm afraid.
真的有必要吗 我们昨晚都在一起
Is that really necessary? We were all together last night.
除了菲茨威廉姆上校
Except for Colonel Fitzwilliam,
我听说他自己单独出去了
whom I hear took it into his head to go out alone.
菲茨威廉姆上校是我表哥
Colonel Fitzwilliam is my cousin.
我从小就认识他
I've known him since I was a boy!
那么他和你说去哪了吗
Then he's told you where he went?
我不需要知道
I don't need to know.
那么晚自己一个人出去 这很奇怪啊
A solitary excursion so late in the evening, it's strange,
你不得不承认
you'll admit.
更奇怪的是被害人的行为
Stranger still is the way the victim behaved.
我们从车夫那里了解到
We know from the driver that
他们要求停车的时候
they were in the darkest part of the woodland
他们正在树林最暗的地方
when the coach was ordered to stop.
维克汉姆打算擅闯舞会是很无礼
Wickham's plan to trespass the ball was ill-mannered,
这毫无疑问
to be sure,
但是丹尼会生气到不顾安危
but for Denny to be so provoked that he'd abandon the safety
下了马车 冲进完全不熟悉的树林
of the carriage and plunge into woods he was unfamiliar with...
这解释不通啊
It doesn't make sense.
丹尼上尉
Were Captain Denny
和你丈夫在马车里吵架了吗
and your husband quarrelling inside the carriage?
他们几乎没怎么说话
They weren't talking at all,
他们两个都很无趣
it was so dull of them!
你知道他们两个为什么
Do you know of any reason why they might have been
生彼此的气吗
angry with one another?
可能知道
Possibly, yes.
说吧
Go on.
我一直怀疑
I have often wondered, well -
丹尼上尉是不是偷偷地爱着我
if Captain Denny was secretly in love with me.
这会让维克汉姆很生气的
It would made Wickham so cross!
莉迪亚长得真像我年轻的时候
Lydia's always looked just like I did as a girl!
丹尼上尉向你表白过吗
Did Captain Denny ever declare himself?
当然没有
Of course not!
他给过你任何对你有意的暗示吗
Do you ever receive any indications of interest from him?
眼神 行为
Looks? Sighs?
没有 他对我总是表现得很冷漠
No, he always treated me with the greatest indifference,
并且尽一切可能避开我
and avoided me at every possible chance.
这就是了 这肯定是个征兆
There you have it! It's a sign, surely?
显示出了他内心的挣扎
Of his inner torment!
男人一点也不了解男人
Men know so little of their own sex!
我看到他烧了那封信
I saw him burn the letter!
我肯定他这么做是有原因的
I am sure there is a logical reason why.
可他是在确保周围无人后烧的 达西
Yes, but... he made sure no-one was looking, Darcy.
上校的一切行为都表示...
Look, everything about the colonel suggested...
什么
What?
-他到底骑马去了哪里 -伊丽莎白
- Where did he go on that ride? - Elizabeth.
我知道 我知道
I know! I know!
我知道他肯定有原因 只是...
I'm sure it will all be explained, it's just...
我得去了
I-I should get on.
当然
Of course...
我不知道该不该出来
I didn't know whether to declare myself.
真希望维克汉姆能决定要做哪种人
I wish Wickham would decide on his character and stick with it.
我从没见过这么多变的男人
I've never known such a fickle young man.
首先是伪善的追求者
First we had the simpering suitor,
接着变成了私奔的流氓 然后是战争英雄
followed quickly by rascal at large, then war hero,
紧接着
and hot on its heels,
又成了保不住工作游手好闲的人
the ne'er do well who can't hold down a job.
但是杀人犯 天呐
But murderer? Really!
这个角色他永远摆脱不掉了
The role of a lifetime.
我给你姐姐寄了信 她很快就会过来
I sent word to your sister. She'll soon be with us!
简能来就太好了
I'll be so glad to have Jane here!
看看这些书 莉兹
Look at all these civilising books, Lizzy,
结实的墙壁
these solid walls.
使我内心安稳
That's what I draw comfort from.
是啊 自然如此亲近
Yes, it's easy to forget
让人容易忘记周遭的混乱和黑暗
the chaos and darkness of nature lie so close.
说到这里
Speaking of which
我刚才看到莉迪亚在花♥园♥那里
I was watching Lydia outside in the gardens a while ago,