剧集 | 彭伯利谋杀案(2013) | 导航列表
莱利太太的鬼魂 在树林里
Mrs Reilly's ghost! In the woods!
威尔 对于你的状况 我无能为力
Will, there is nothing I can do about what's happening to you now.
丹尼 别犯傻了
Denny! Don't be a bloody fool!
我害死了他 我唯一的朋友 我害死了他
I killed him! My only friend and I killed him.
我们都得把嘴闭紧了 是吧 上校
We both have reasons to keep quiet, don't we, Colonel, eh?
那他企图绑♥架♥乔治安娜的事还是秘密吗
So, Wickham's attempted seduction of Georgiana has remained a secret?
我们都不愿去想
We can hardly bear to think of it,
-更别说提起他的名字 -当然
- let alone mention his name! - Of course.
菲茨威廉姆上校
Colonel Fitzwilliam has
希望我同意等他回来后向乔治安娜求婚
asked to seek Georgiana's hand on his return.
我不能再见你了
I cannot receive you anymore.
这不是你真实的心意
This isn't what you want!
这比我们任何人都更重要
It's bigger than you or I!
唯一的嫌疑人就是你
Our one suspect is yourself.
-我是清白的 -我相信你
- I didn't do it, you know. - I believe you.
弗莱迪·德兰西 他是我的恋人
Freddie Delancy. He's my sweetheart.
陪审团是否达成一致判决
Has the jury reached a verdict?
丹尼上尉是被乔治·维克汉姆杀害的
Captain Denny was murdered by George Wickham.
你将在下次德比巡回审判中接受庭审
You will be committed for trial at the next Derby Assize!
-不是我♥干♥的 -弗莱德
- I didn't do it! - Freddie!
对不起
I'm sorry!
达西
'Darcy!'
达西
Darcy!
塞尔温爵士在问你话呢
Sir Selwyn asked you a question.
很抱歉
Forgive me.
我在问露依莎·比德维尔的事
I was asking about the Bidwell girl, Louisa.
她现在情绪不太好
She's in some distress.
这是私事 与这案子无关
It is a personal matter. Nothing to do with the case.
省省吧 这点我还是能看出来的
Come now, you can give me more credit than that.
她当时望着的是维克汉姆 对吗
It was Wickham she was looking at, wasn't it?
还是该说 弗莱德
Or should I say, Freddie?
-他们是恋人吗 -他们有一个孩子
- Were they lovers? - She bore his child.
他自称弗莱德·德兰西 是名士兵
He called himself Freddie Delancy, he told her he was a soldier.
他们怎么认识的
How did they become acquainted?
他妻子跟彬利夫妇住在翰马顿时
It seems when his wife was staying with Mr and Mrs Bingley at Highmarten,
维克汉姆就会骑马来这里
Wickham would ride over here
在彭伯里树林里漫步
and spend his days roaming Pemberley Woods.
我知道了
I see.
是去勾搭适龄的良家少女吧
In search of fruit ripe enough to pluck.
维克汉姆再一次展现了他的高尚人格
Yet again, Wickham proves his superior character.
这事上了法庭会对他很不利
It won't look good for him if this comes up in court.
这种行为会让陪审团产生偏见
That's the kind of conduct that can prejudice a jury
非常严重的偏见
quite, quite severely.
开门
Open the gate!
美国 新大♥陆♥
America, the New World.
我决定这场噩梦结束后就去那里
I've decided to go there when this nightmare is over.
航程漫长啊
It's a long voyage.
而且不太可能回来了
With little prospect of return.
但另一个选择
But then, my alternative
也是一条不归路
offers me a strictly one-way journey too.
至少把桌案移到亮处吧
You should at least move the desk over to the light.
显然你没看到外面的景色
Clearly you haven't noticed the view.
露依莎怎么样
How is Louisa?
你指望我相信你真的关心她吗
You honestly expect me to believe you care?!
那我儿子小乔治呢
What about my son? Georgie?
他会没事的
He'll be fine.
我爱过她
I loved her, you know?
勉强算是吧
After a fashion.
-你要见我 -是的
- You wanted to see me. - Yes.
请你在庭审时不要提及
Yes, to ask that you don't mention this...
这件事
situation at the trial.
我要宣誓的
I'll be under oath.
该死 达西 我会被绞死的
Damn it, Darcy, I could hang!
你觉得我不知道吗
Don't you think I'm aware of that?!
我会尽我所能让你活命
I'm doing everything I can to preserve your life,
但我不会为你作伪证
but I will not perjure myself for you!
你在翰马顿不受欢迎还不够
It wasn't enough that you are unwelcome at Highmarten,
你非得骑马来到彭伯里
you had to ride to Pemberley
有意毁掉一个无辜的女孩
and deliberately ruin an innocent girl?!
我才没有 我来彭伯里
I did nothing of the sort! I came to Pemberley,
是因为这里有我最快乐的回忆 该死
because it's the place I've been happiest in my life! Damn you!
拜托了 菲茨威廉姆
Please, Fitzwilliam,
至少别让我妻子来参加庭审
at LEAST keep my wife away from the trial.
你和露依莎·比德维尔的事 跟丹尼上尉的死
Is there any connection between your affair with Louisa Bidwell
有什么关联吗
and Captain Denny's death?
完全没有
None!
她不知道他就是乔治·维克汉姆
'She didn't know' it was George Wickham,
夫人 我用这孩子的生命发誓
Madam, I swear on the baby's life!
别担心 这全是维克汉姆的错
Please don't worry, we hold Wickham entirely responsible.
比德维尔先生要是知道了 会气死的
If Mr Bidwell ever finds out! This'll kill him!
达西先生会让他在宅子里忙几天
Mr Darcy will keep him busy up at the house for a few days,
为你们争取些时间
to give you all some time.
露依莎 你上次
Louisa, when we last spoke,
提到有一个女人和维克汉姆一起
you mentioned there was a lady with Wickham.
-你知道她的名字吗 -埃莉诺吗
- Do you know her name? - Eleanor?
-我只知道这个 -你上次见她是什么时候
- That's all I know. - When did you last see her?
露依莎 你得把事实全都告诉我 这很重要
Louisa? It's very important that you tell me the whole truth now.
案发当天上午
The morning of the murder.
我去老修道院的地窖和她碰面
I was to meet her in the cellars of the old abbey
把乔治交给她
to hand over Georgie.
我很担心弗莱迪 因为一直没他的消息
I was worried about Freddie, I'd not seen or heard from him,
我希望他也会在
I hoped he'd be there too!
-可却是另一个人 -谁
- Instead, there was another man. - Who?
丹尼上尉
Captain Denny.
你确定是他吗
You're sure it was him?
夫人 请相信我 我对他的死一无所知
Please, Madam, I know nothing about his death!
你记得这个女人什么样吗 哪怕一点点细节
Can you remember anything about this lady? Anything at all?
她穿着什么
What she was wearing?
她穿了一件很长的深色外套
She had on a long, dark-coloured coat
戴一顶软帽 帽子上有绿色绸带
'and a bonnet with green ribbons.'
比德维尔小姐
Miss Bidwell!
我到那儿时 不太信任她
When I got there, I didn't trust her.
弗莱迪呢
Where's Freddie?
这是丹尼上尉 是弗莱迪的朋友
This is Captain Denny, he's a friend of Freddie's.
她打算抚养这孩子
'She was going to look after the baby
直到我们建立了家庭
'until we got ourselves back on our feet.
然后呢
'And?
起初我同意了
'I agreed at first.
但她有点奇怪
'But there was something about her.
她对乔治喜欢得过头了
'She loved Georgie far too much.'
好漂亮的小家伙
You beautiful little thing!
比德维尔小姐 这是三十英镑
Miss Bidwell, here is the 30 pounds,
-希望足够你... -比德维尔小姐
- I trust that will be satisfactory... - Miss Bidwell!
-比德维尔小姐 -她很生气
- Miss Bidwell! - 'She was furious.'
比德维尔小姐
Miss bidwell!
她以为我是来拿自己的孩子换钱的
She thought that it was money I was after for my own child.
我们不能留下他 夫人
We can't keep him, Madam.
乔治·维克汉姆的杂种儿子不能留
Not George Wickham's bastard son.
威尔
Will.
你不能起来 威廉 医生说过的
You mustn't get up, William! The doctor forbade it!
我母亲想保护我不受任何伤害 达西夫人
My mother wishes to protect me from all things, Mrs Darcy.
她以为我身残志也残了
She thinks just cos my body's failing, my mind must be, too!
达西夫人想知道真♥相♥ 露依莎
Mrs Darcy wants to know the truth, Louisa!
你该告诉她那天上午在修道院 还有第三个人
You should tell her there was a third person in the abbey that morning.
谁
Who?
一位先生
A gentleman.
露依莎
Louisa?
菲茨威廉姆上校
Colonel Fitzwilliam.
您要见我 夫人
You asked to see me, Madam?
是的 雷诺兹太太
Yes. Mrs Reynolds.