剧集 | 彭伯利谋杀案(2013) | 导航列表
也许再...来些白风铃花
And...the white bell, perhaps?
二十四株白风铃花
Two dozen of those.
好的 夫人
Madam.
抱歉 你吓到我了
Sorry - you scared me.
抱歉 我想和你单独谈谈
I'm sorry. I wanted to catch you alone.
有时间吗
Could you spare me a moment?
当然 你是穿树林过来的吗 上校
Of course. You came through the woods, Colonel?
不 我走的是老路
No. I came the usual way.
是关于...乔治安娜
It's about...Georgiana.
以你敏锐的观察
With your keen powers of observation
一定发现了我
you will have noticed my...
近来对她的爱慕之情
new-found appreciation of her.
由于我哥哥的过世
With the death of my older brother, and the duties
以及作为长子所肩负的责任和义务...
and responsibilitiesthat being the first son brings...
还有自♥由♥选择的权利
And the freedom.
当然
Of course.
我自然想到了婚姻
My mind has most naturally turned to marriage, and...
此外我也快回部队去了...
as I am to return to the Army soon...
她...向你谈起过我吗
well, has she...spoken to you about me?
她说起你时总是充满敬爱
She always speaks of you in terms of affection.
当然 不过她肯定都向你倾吐心事吧
Of course, but I... I imagine you to be her main confidante.
如果她有心事想倾吐的话
Only when she has something to confide.
我承认 她并没有给我任何希望和暗示
I admit she has given me no specific grounds for hope,
不过我是看着她长大的 而且
but I have known her since she was born, and...
也许对于女士来说
well, perhaps for a woman it is
结婚之后产生爱情也许会更好
proper that love should come after marriage, rather than before it.
这可未必
I'm not sure about that.
我想彭伯里...
I take it that George Wickham is...
不会再欢迎乔治·维克汉姆了吧
never received at Pemberley.
当然
Of course not.
天哪 你居然会问这种问题
Goodness, I'm surprised you should even ask.
那他企图绑♥架♥乔治安娜的事还是秘密吗
Well, so his attempted seduction of Georgiana has remained secret?
我们都不愿去想 更别说提起他的名字
We can hardly bear to think of it, let alone mention his name.
当然 抱歉 我不该提起的 伊丽莎白
Of course. Forgive me. I shouldn't have mentioned it, Elizabeth.
-你有没有把你的感情告诉乔治安娜 -没有
- Have you spoken of your feelings to Georgiana yet? - No.
我想先跟你谈谈 并请求达西的允许
I wanted to speak to you first, and ask Darcy's permission, of course.
上校 乔治安娜可以自己做决定
Georgiana's old enough to make her own decision, Colonel.
如果乔治安娜同意嫁给你 那么
If Georgiana were to agree to marry you, then...
我自然会跟我丈夫一样感到开心
naturally, I would fully share my husband's pleasure at the news.
不过等到舞会后也许更好
But perhaps it is best to wait until after the ball.
我明白
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用等我 我走回去就行
Don't wait for me. I'll walk back.
-早上好 比德维尔太太 -您好
- Good morning, Mrs Bidwell. - Madam.
露依莎刚从伯明翰回来 她去帮我的长女了
Louisa's just back from helping my eldest in Birmingham, madam.
您好
Madam.
-坐下吧 -她把新生儿带回来了
- Sit down. - She's brought the new baby home with her for a while,
让莎拉休息一阵
to give Sarah some respite.
-他叫什么名字 -乔治
- What's his name? - Georgie.
她一定很感激你
I'm sure she appreciates the help,
不过她肯定很想他
but she must miss him terribly.
我们不能把他一直留在这里
We can't keep him much longer.
他一哭威尔就担心得很
Will frets ever so when he cries.
-威尔怎么样 -时好时坏吧
- How is Will? - He has good days and bad days.
威尔
Will?
你好 不用起来了
Hello. Don't get up.
我只想来看看你觉得这些书怎么样
I just wanted to see how you're getting along with those books.
《鲁滨逊漂流记》是我的最爱
Robinson Crusoe was my favourite.
我也猜到了
Yes, I thought it might be.
您不必如此麻烦的 夫人
You shouldn't have troubled yourself, ma'am,
明天就是舞会了
not on the eve of the ball.
交给雷诺兹太太就好了
Oh, Mrs Reynolds has it all under control.
告诉她别太早把冰拿出来
Well, tell her to not bring the ice in too early.
有一年她就这样做了 搞得水到处都是
She did that one year and there was water everywhere.
明年你可以自己提醒她
You can tell her yourself next year.
其实您也不相信吧
You don't believe that, though.
威廉
William.
威尔
Will...
我有再多财富 可是
For all my fine clothes, there's...
对于你的状况 我无能为力
There's nothing I can do about what's happening to you now.
不过我会做力所能及的事
But I offer you what I can...
也就是作为朋友支持你
..which is my friendship.
等等
Wait!
你确定你没事吗
You're sure you're all right?
-我没事 -那个疯女人可能会攻击你
- I'm fine. - That madwoman could've attacked you.
不 她只是吓坏了 别担心 我没事
No, no. She was frightened, I'm sure of it. I'm fine.
阿维斯顿先生 见到你真高兴
Mr. Alveston, such a pleasure to see you.
谢谢你们的邀请
Well, thank you for the invitation.
但愿你们不怪我提前来了
I hope you don't mind my coming early.
只是想来陪陪班内特夫妇
I thought I'd accompany Mr. and Mrs Bennet.
翰马顿的人都如何 简和彬利怎么样
What news of Highmarten? How is Jane, and Bingley?
他们很好 也向你们问好
They're well, and send their regards.
乔治安娜小姐
Miss Georgiana.
亨利
Henry.
阿维斯顿先生
Mr. Alveston.
谢谢你的信
Thank you for your letter.
你也一样
And you yours.
真该带上我的专用枕头
Should have brought my special pillow...
莉兹 你们的道路真可怕
Oh, what a dreadful road you have, Lizzy -
路上全是坑
it's riddled with potholes.
妈妈 我不知道
Mother, I had no idea.
我都给颠散架了
I'm in pieces.
别担心 莉兹
Oh, don't fret, Lizzy.
爸爸
Father.
我们马车一驶过
I think you'll find the road surface
路就神奇地变平坦了
miraculously smoothed itself out as soon as our carriage passed.
你真烦人 班内特先生
You do vex me, Mr Bennet.
我总是忘记这里有多大
Oh, isn't it big. I always forget.
欢迎回到彭伯里 夫人
Welcome back to Pemberley, madam.
我本想早点来的 但应酬太多
I would've come sooner, but i've had social engagements to attend to.
朗伯恩向来琐事不断
Longbourn's quite a whirlwind in its own right, you know.
国王纹章旅馆
有人让我给你这个
I was told to give YOU this,
但这是我最后一次帮你 维克汉姆
but it's the last favour I'm doing for you, Wickham.
我再不想掺和了
I want no part in this.
丹尼 拜托了
Denny, please.
帮我这最后一次 我保证不会有下次了
This one last thing and I promise I'll be done with it.
我不想再听你花言巧语了
I'm not playing this game.
你从来就知道骗人
It's been deceit from start to finish with you.
你自私透顶 什么都不懂
You're selfish, utterly selfish! You know nothing, do you,
-不懂女人 不懂她们的感受 -小声点
- of women or how they truly feel! - Keep your voice down.
莉迪亚
Lydia.
药材商也赞同我的观点
The apothecary, you see, agreed with me -
无花果是个宝 对吧 莉兹
did he not, Lizzy - that the fig is quite the best thing.
真好 我们走吧
Wonderful. Shall we?
怎么一要用上这糟老头 人就不见了
Where is Mr Bennet when I need him?
刚才还在呢
He was here a minute ago.
班内特先生
Mr Bennet?
班内特先生
Mr Bennet?
能单独跟你谈谈吗
May I speak to you in private?
班内特先生
Mr Bennet?
-除非还有别人要找你谈 -没有
- Unless there's someone who has a greater claim. - No.
没有 我愿洗耳恭听
No, I'd like that very much.
不过晚些时候吧
Later, perhaps.
好的
Of course.
班内特先生 人呢
Mr Bennet? Mr Bennet?
班内特先生
Mr Bennet?
发现了什么
What have you found?
我发现了几张很古朴的城♥堡♥照片
I have found these rather austere pictures of this castle.
突然想起来这城♥堡♥是菲茨威廉姆上校的
I suddenly realised I think it belongs to Colonel Fitzwilliam.
我去问问他啊