剧集 | 彭伯利谋杀案(2013) | 导航列表
这沉痛的一天并不让我开心
It gives me no pleasure to see this sad day dawn.
能问问你为什么没在庭审时说出
May I ask why you didn't reveal Wickham's affair
维克汉姆和露依莎·比德维尔的事吗
with Louisa Bidwell at the trial?
我当时知道他肯定要被绞死了
I knew by that point he'd almost certainly hang.
何必再把你牵扯进来呢
What good would it do to drag your name further through the mud?
不管其他人怎么说
Whatever others may say...
我不是我父亲
..I'm not my father.
士兵们
Soldiers...
举枪
arms!
夫人
Madam?
-我得见法官大人 -有事吗 夫人
- I need to see the Judge. - Can I help you, Madam?
-怎么回事 -莫勃利法官
- What's going on down here. - Judge Moberley.
你在吵什么
What's all this noise?
耶♥和♥华♥是我的牧者 我必不至缺乏
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
他让我躺在绿草地上
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures.
他引领我去止水边 他使我的灵魂苏醒
He leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul.
他以他的名义 让我走上正直之路
He leadeth me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
尽管我走过被死亡笼罩的峡谷
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death.
我将不惧怕 因为你与我同在
I will fear no evil forthou art with me...
-等等 -停下
- Wait! - Stop.
-等等 -停止行刑
- Wait! - Stop the hanging!
乔治·维克汉姆是无辜的
George Wickham is innocent!
法庭命令 中止行刑
By order of the court, stop the hanging.
我这里有签字供词
I have a signed confession!
把绞索从他脖子上拿下去 快点啊
Take the noose from his neck. Well, hurry, take the noose!
我主恩惠 我主慈爱 一生一世不离
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life.
我必长久住在主的殿中 阿门
I will dwell in the house ofthe Lord forever. Amen.
雷诺兹太太给露依莎·比德维尔的孩子找到了新家
Mrs Reynolds has found a new home for Louisa Bidwell's baby.
她为什么非要送走孩子
Why does she have to give up her child?
彭伯里应该照顾自己人
It's time Pemberley began to look after its own.
亲爱的简 我很高兴地告诉你
'Dearest Jane, I'm pleased to report that
莉迪亚和维克汉姆都恢复了精神
'both Lydia and Wickham made remarkable recoveries.'
谢谢各位
Thank you.
谢谢诸位
Thank you, thank you very much.
我想借此机会公开对我妻子表示感谢
I'd like to take this opportunity to publicly thank my wife.
不过几小时 莉迪亚就恢复了往日的风采
'Within a matter of hours, Lydia's spirits were restored
她把精力都用在领着维克汉姆
'and her energies consumed with flaunting her dear Wickham
-满镇招摇上了 -再见
- 'all over town.' - Bye!
不知道他们在美国会过得如何
'I do wonder what America will make of them'
露依莎给孩子起名乔治·威廉·比德维尔
'Louisa christened her son George William Bidwell,
以纪念她哥哥
'in memory of her brother.
达西说他将来肯定能给小菲茨威廉姆做个好首席车夫
'Darcy says he will make a fine head coachman to Master Fitzwilliam.
至于乔治安娜
'As for Georgiana, well...
简直好的不能再好了
it couldn't be better news.'
乔治安娜 我不能再等了
Georgiana, I can wait no longer.
你愿意做我妻子吗
Will you be my wife?
当然 亨利 我愿意
Yes, Henry, yes!
我愿意
Yes!
爱的最初时刻啊
Oh, those early moments of love.
对于我们来说可很短暂啊
We had so little time for ours.
是啊 都怪我努力扼杀我对你的感觉
Yes, thanks to my best efforts to kill my feelings for you.
我差点毁了这世上对我最珍贵的东西
I very nearly destroyed the most precious thing in the world to me.
让我们对过去充满美好的回忆
Let's look to the past only as it gives us pleasure...
对未来
..And to the future...
充满憧憬吧
..Only as it gives us hope.
-真的 -我不敢保证是个女孩
- Truly? - I can't promise it'll be a girl!
-我得小心点 -达西
- I must be careful! - Oh, Darcy...
我好幸福
..I'm so happy!
我知道曾有无数人这么说过
I know a million others have said it before,
但都不及我的感觉这么真切
but none with such justice.