剧集 | 彭伯利谋杀案(2013) | 导航列表
Shall I ask him?
问吧
Well, why not?
上校
Colonel?
这是你的城♥堡♥吗
Isn't this your castle?
是我的
It is.
那是北海吗
Is that the North Sea?
是的 狂风暴雨袭来时
Indeed. In rough weather,
海浪都能打到城♥堡♥的墙壁上
the waves have been known to touch the castle walls.
冬天一定很冷吧
It must be cold in winter.
我们习惯了
We have no complaints.
偶有些娇气的伦敦人会抱怨
Or rather, only from the occasional soft Londoner,
他们习惯了窝在走廊或办公室里
too used to skulking in a corridor or office.
冷气有时也会漫延到老贝利The atmosphere can get chilly in the Old Bailey too, sometimes.
[伦敦的中♥央♥刑事法庭]
我听说你在那里算得上是个激进分子
I hear you're something of a radical down there.
我觉得我们需要不断改进
I like to think there's always room for improvement.
我们也见过动荡
We've seen what sudden shake-ups
会给人们带来什么 对吗 达西
can lead to over the water, haven't we, Darcy?
是的 经济萧条
Yes, terrible business...
还有残暴 如今波拿巴又威胁国家的安全
Barbarity, no less. And now Bonaparte's threatening our shores.
我从不推崇任何专♥制♥ 先生
I'm no supporter of tyranny, sir, in any shape or form.
达西先生 我能先告辞吗 我想去骑骑马
Mr Darcy, would you excuse me if I went for an evening ride?
这么晚吗 上校
At this hour, Colonel?
我得呼吸点新鲜空气才睡得好
I sleep ill without fresh air.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
一路顺利 上校 不过天快黑了
A good ride, Colonel. Although it will be getting dark soon -
回来的时候肯定不好走
I certainly don't envy you the ride back.
那幸好你不必一同前往
How fortunate, then, that you are not required to come too.
-玩吗 -好啊
- Shall we? - Yes. Let's.
车夫 停下
Driver! Stop!
停下马车
Stop the carriage.
你自求多福吧 维克汉姆
You're on your own, Wickham.
我不能忍♥下去了
I'm finished with it.
丹尼
Denny...
别犯傻了
Don't be a bloody fool!
维克汉姆 维克汉姆 快回来
Wickham? Wickham, come back here this instant.
维克汉姆 别留下我一个人
Wickham, don't just leave me here on my own!
莉兹 这儿有一幅维克汉姆的画像
Lizzy? A portrait of dear Wickham.
在我们房♥间的小橱柜里发现的
It was in a little cupboard in our room.
锁头老化了 一拉就开
The lock was very feeble, you know. One tug and it quite gave.
可真没想到啊 达西 怎么会有他的画像
But you're a dark horse, Darcy. Why a picture of him?
他父亲是我父亲的管家
His father was my father's steward.
我们从小一起长大 画像是我父亲画的
We grew up together. It was my father who had the portrait done.
我都忘记有这回事了
I forgot we even had it.
真英俊 是吧
So handsome. Isn't he?
他和我小女儿莉迪亚结婚了
He's married to Lydia, my youngest.
也许你听过他的名字
But perhaps you know the name?
我没有
No, I'm afraid not.
他在爱尔兰抗击了法国
Oh. He's quite a national hero since he
是位民族英雄呢
fought the French in Ireland.
来点音乐吧 我们该来点音乐
Music! We should have music.
乔治安娜 弹奏一曲助助兴
Georgiana, delight us with your lovely playing.
阿维斯顿先生愿意和我一起吗
If Mr Alveston will accompany me?
不 别逼我唱歌♥
Oh, no. Er, please don't make me sing.
要不我帮你挑首舞曲吧
Why don't I help you choose a dance?
内心深处 我依然是个喜欢兵哥哥的女孩
Somewhere inside, I'm still a young girl in love with a redcoat.
不请他们参加舞会太可惜了 莉兹
It's such a shame they're not invited to the ball, Lizzy.
我真看不出有什么不妥 莉迪亚舞跳得很好
I really don't see the harm, and Lydia does so love a dance.
求你把我们的客人赶走吧
Please save me from our guests.
这怎么行啊
Oh, I can't.
我曾是郡里最好的舞者
I was the best dancer in the county, you know -
如今不复当年了
it won't do to outshine the youth at my age.
乔治安娜有两个追求者
Georgiana has two suitors vying for her hand.
上校想跟你谈谈
The Colonel wishes to speak to you.
他是个不错的人选
He'd be a fine match.
她必须和心仪的对象结婚 菲茨威廉姆
She must marry for love, Fitzwilliam.
我别无它...
I wouldn't wish for anything...
求
less.
老天 车夫在干什么 要弄翻车的
Good God. What's that man thinking? He'll have it over.
-今晚还有客人要来吗 -没有
- Are we expecting anyone else tonight? - No.
斯塔顿
Stoughton!
老天 救命
Oh, God, help!
-莉迪亚 -老天啊 太可怕了
- Lydia?! - Oh, God! Oh, God!
发生了什么事 莉迪亚 怎么了
What's happened, Lydia?! What is it?
-死人了 -死人了
- Dead! - Dead?
-我的心脏啊 谁死了 -先让她坐下
- Oh, my, heart. Who's dead? Who's...? - Sit her down!
我正在想办法 去拿些酒来
I'm trying. Someone fetch some wine!
有人遇到危险了吗 莉迪亚
Is someone in danger? Lydia!
莉迪亚
Lydia.
维克汉姆中枪了 爸爸 我确定
Wickham is shot, Papa. I know it.
他在森林里奄奄一息 拜托 去救救他
He's dying in the woods. Please, help him, someone!
你亲眼所见吗
You saw this?
我听到了 别光站着 想想办法啊
I heard it! Well, don't just stand there - do something!
把你看到的都告诉我们 莉迪亚
You must tell us the facts as you know them. Lydia?
莉迪亚
Lydia!
夫人 您还好吗
Madam, are you all right?
胃部痉挛
A spasm, in my side.
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
发生了什么事 莉迪亚
What happened, Lydia?
我们驾车穿过森林来彭伯里
We were driving through the woods, to Pemberley -
维克汉姆 丹尼上尉和我
Wickham, Captain Denny and I.
他们两个在生彼此的气
They were both angry with one another.
丹尼上尉让车夫停车 然后就走了
Captain Denny banged for the coachman to stop, and just went off.
维克汉姆喊他 然后也跟着过去了
Wickham shouted at him too, and he jumped out also.
他怎么能这样做 接着
How could he do such a thing? Then...
就听到了枪声
Shots.
去呀 快去救他
Go! Go! Hurry up!
-难道我就摆脱不了他了吗 -亲爱的
- Am I never to get that man out of my life? - My love...
抱歉 你进去吧
I'm sorry. Go back inside
照顾好你妹妹 会没事的
and look after your sister. It will be fine.
你是谁
Do I know you?
乔治·普拉特 先生
George Pratt, sir -
国王纹章旅馆的车夫
coachman at the King's Arms.
你听到森林里的枪声了吗
Yes, of course. Did you hear shots fired in the woods?
听到了 先生 响了两声
I did, sir. Two of them.
你当时在做什么
What were you doing there?
据我所知 夫人要来参加舞会
The lady was coming to the ball, as I understand it -
她说 是个愉快的惊喜
a jolly surprise, she said.
你得带我们回到那个地方
We'll need you to take us back to the place.
先生 我不确定 马不肯走了
I don't know, sir - the horses won't take it.
它们都受惊了
They're terrified as it is.
你的工作就是管好你的马 按我说的做
Your job is to get them under control, and do as I say.
-明白了吗 -遵命 先生
- Is that understood? - Yes, sir.
发生了什么事
What's the matter?
你快下来吧
You'd better get down.
-这个会有帮助 -给我
- It'll help. - Let me.
我能让她平静下来
I'm the one to calm her.
比德维尔 阿维斯顿
Bidwell, Alveston.
什么事 先生
Yes, sir?
我们得组织...
We need to organise...
莉迪亚 我们要保持乐观 亲爱的
Lydia, we must try to remain positive, my dear,
希望他至少是死于一场决斗
and hope at least that he died in a duel.
这是很高贵的死法
It's such a noble way to die!
马厩的伙计应该都还在
The stable lads should all still be here.
我们要进行搜索
We're mounting a search.
我和你们一起去
Then I'll come with you.
外面又黑又冷 大概不会很舒服 先生
It'll be cold and dark, sir - probably uncomfortable.
班内特先生 快过来 我们需要你
Mr. Bennet, come along, you're needed!
求你了
Please.
我们需要绳子 灯笼
We'll need ropes, lanterns,
毛毯 一瓶白兰地...