剧集 | 彭伯利谋杀案(2013) | 导航列表
-莉兹 -我知道 我知道
- Lizzy. - I know. I know. I know.
你早上就得走
You have to leave in the morning.
我会没事的
I will be fine.
我会的
I will.
你有没有想过你的私奔
Do you spare any thought for the distress you've caused
造成了多大♥麻♥烦
with this elopement?
你父母和姐姐都急坏了
Your parents and sisters are distraught!
你怎么也这样 你们都没有幽默感吗
Oh, not you as well?! Doesn't anybody have a sense of fun!
我听够了训诫
I've had enough of sermons.
他就交给你了 亲爱的
I'll leave him to you, dear.
祝你好运
Good luck.
-怎么样 -什么怎么样
- Well? - Well, what?
你打算娶她吗
Do you intend to marry her?!
问题是 她名下并无财产
The trouble is, she comes with next to nothing to her name.
你明不明白如果你不娶她 她会怎样
Do you realise what will happen to her if you don't?
她的人生就毁了
Her life will be ruined!
得了吧 达西
Oh, come now, Darcy....
你和我一样清楚
You know as well as I do
我这种地位的男人
that a man of my...station
必须考虑自己的利益
has to think a little of his own advantage.
多少钱
How much of an advantage
才能让你做该做的事
would be required for you to do what's honourable?
这么多
That much...
-给我们点... -回去
- Spare us a.... - Get back in there!
达西
Darcy!
真是兄弟般的关怀
Such brotherly concern!
还是你只是想装装样子
Or is it being seen to be kind that brings you?
无所谓了 我不会生气的
No matter. I can't be cross...
即使对你
even with you!
很高兴坐牢如此适合你
I'm glad to see prison agrees with you.
也许会对你有益
It may prove an advantage.
你不认为我会被无罪释放吗
What, you don't believe I'll be acquitted?
我一直在为此祈祷 这样你就能离开彭伯里了
I pray for that hourly, so you'll be free to leave Pemberley
再不回来
and never return.
当然
Of course.
我相信陪审团和同胞的判断力
And since I trust to the good sense of my jurors and fellow countrymen,
结果一定会如你我所愿
the outcome will doubtless be as we both desire it.
为了证明我有多自信
Look, to prove how confident I am...
这是我的回忆录
My memoirs.
记录了爱尔兰战役
An account of the Irish campaign,
以及我的入狱是多么不公正
and of the injustice of my current imprisonment.
-你觉得这有销路吗 -我倒希望会
- Do you think it'll sell? - I certainly hope so,
如果这能让你靠正当收入生活
if it affords you an honest living.
我打算在扉页上放上我的画像
I was thinking of a likeness of myself on the fly cover,
女士们会喜欢的
for the ladies.
也许你可以推荐一位画家给我
Perhaps you could recommend an artist?
至于离开彭伯里
As for the subject of leaving,
我非常乐意 但我有些顾虑
I'd be only too happy to oblige, but I'm not sure.
安顿家庭 供养妻子
Setting up a home and keeping a wife
是很花钱的
does cost money.
莉迪亚昨天来这里看我
Lydia visited here yesterday.
她只会不停地哭号♥
All she did was cry and wail
我不得不把她扔出去
until I had to throw her out!
如果我当时可以自♥由♥选择
If I'd chosen freely,
我也许会选择一位
I might've settled for a less...
不那么缠人的妻子
demanding spouse!
你出狱后我可以资助你们夫妇
Mrs Wickham and yourself may rely on our support
如果你能出狱的话
if and when you're released.
你还记得可怜的帕特里克·莱利吗
Do you remember poor Patrick Reilly?
还是别去想了
Better not to.
没办法
I can't help it -
我总是看见他
I keep seeing him.
我是清白的
I didn't do it, you know!
这也是我想来问你的事情之一
That was one of the things I came to ask.
我这辈子做过很多蠢事
I might have done some stupid things in my life -
但这件我没做
but not this.
我没做
Not this.
我相信你
I believe you.
夫人
Madam.
雷诺兹太太
Mrs Reynolds.
夫人
Oh, Madam.
露依莎·比德维尔
Er... Louisa Bidwell.
你近来是否注意到她有什么不对劲的地方
Have you noticed anything unusual about her of late?
就是她开始照顾她姐姐的孩子之后
Only that we haven't seen much of her
我们就没怎么见过她了
since she's been looking after her sister's baby.
你能否与她私下谈谈
Would you have a quiet word with her,
-看看她是否有什么话想说 -好的
- see if there is anything she would like to confide? - Of course.
我认为她可能有麻烦了
I think she may be in trouble.
尽量问出实情来 好吗
Press her a little, would you?
关于情人之类的事
Er... About young men, anything of that nature.
我懂了
I see.
塞尔温爵士
Sir Selwyn!
如果我没弄错的话 这是血 先生
If I am not mistaken, that's blood, sir.
-去叫麦克菲医生过来 -是 先生
- Better fetch Dr McFee. - Yes, sir.
翰马顿不会有访客的 莉迪亚
There will be no visitors at Highmarten, Lydia.
你需要静养
You need absolute peace and quiet.
我不能辜负大家的期望啊
But I can't let people down.
我要树立一个坚强 勇敢的妻子形象
I have to set an example of dignity and wifely courage.
你说的对 我们一到就开始安排日程
You're right. We will organise the diary as soon as we get there.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thank you, Mama.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth!
菲茨威廉姆上校今天下午就回军团去了
Colonel Fitzwilliam is returning to his regiment this afternoon.
但是 他希望我同意
However, he has asked my permission
等他回来后向乔治安娜求婚
to seek Georgiana's hand on his return.
我告诉他这当然得看她的意见
I've told him it will be her decision, of course.
但如果她答应的话我们都会很高兴
However, we would both be delighted if she were to say yes.
抱歉 我有些糊涂
Forgive me - I'm confused!
我们三个人都知道乔治安娜已心有所属
We all three of us know Georgiana's inclination lies elsewhere.
她喜欢阿维斯顿
Her fondness for young Alveston.
我知道 很惹人爱
I'm aware of it. It's endearing,
但肯定不过是一时的幻想罢了
but no more than a passing fancy, I'm sure.
他的家庭不错
He is from a good family,
但我们不怎么了解他 乔治安娜也是
but we hardly know him, and nor does Georgiana.
我认为他不能像我们的表哥那样
I don't think he can guarantee her the same security
-保证她生活的稳定 -稳定 那幸福呢
- that our cousin can. - Security? What of happiness?!
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth!
抱歉 我先走了
I'm sorry. Excuse me!
十分抱歉
I am so sorry.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth?
乔治安娜爱的是阿维斯顿
Georgiana loves Alveston!
-她还年轻 -不比我遇到你时年轻
- She's young! - No younger than I was when I met you!
你是说菲茨威廉姆上校不能让她幸福吗
Are you implying Colonel Fitzwilliam cannot make her happy?
-我想是的 -我们了解他
- I think that's true! - We know him!
他是个善良 正直 体面的...
He's a kind, decent and honourable...
傲慢 偷偷摸摸的男人
Arrogant, secretive man!
直说吧 达西
Tell me, Darcy,
最吸引你的是不是他稳定的财富
is it the stability of his fortune that attracts you most?
这没有什么可羞愧的
There's no shame in that!
我妹妹的幸福和安全对我来说
My sister's wellbeing and safety are
才是首要的考虑 爱可以慢慢培养
of paramount importance to me. Love can grow with time.
你自己可不是这么选的
That's not how you chose!
你没有向责任和地位低头
You did not defer to duty and rank,
却要将它们强加给乔治安娜
and yet you impose those burdens on Georgiana?
好像有个词可以形容你
There's a word for that, I think!
伪君子吗 真抱歉你这么看我
Oh... Hypocrite? I'm sorry that's your view of me!
我们谈过这个 达西 我们说好的
We discussed this, Darcy! We agreed!
是的 但是事情有变 伊丽莎白
Yes. And things have changed, Elizabeth.
谁知道今后还有什么不幸
Who knows what misfortunes lie ahead?
如果我们被拽入这宗丑闻中
If we're dragged deeper into this scandal,
她可能永远都找不到丈夫
she may never find a husband!