剧集 | 彭伯利谋杀案(2013) | 导航列表
Mrs Piggott of Lambton, please!
她没有参加审讯 是有新的证据吗
She wasn't at the inquest, is this something new?
是 这对我们可能很不利
Yes, and I am afraid it could be dangerous.
皮戈特太太 维克汉姆夫妇和丹尼上尉
Mrs Piggott, you were at work in the Kings Arms the evening
乘车出发去彭伯里的那天晚上
Mr and Mrs Wickham and Captain Denny
-你在国王纹章旅馆当班 是吗 -是的
- set off in a coach for Pemberley, is that correct? - It is.
你觉得他们几个当时开心吗
And would you say they were a happy party?
-不是的 -你听到他俩吵架了吗
- I would not, Sir! No! - Did you hear a quarrel between them?
法官大人 控方在假设他们起过争执
Your Honour, the prosecution is assuming a quarrel.
说得对
Good point!
-他在公然诱导证词 -给我坐下
- He's blatantly leading the witness! - Will you sit back down!
-你听到他们说什么了吗 -听到了
- Did you hear what they were saying? - I did.
他们就在我脚下几英尺处
They were no more than a few feet below me
我看见丹尼上尉给了维克汉姆先生一大笔钱
and I saw Captain Denny hand a large sum of money to Mr Wickham.
-我再不想掺和了 -丹尼 拜托了
- I want no part in this. - Denny. Please.
帮我这最后一次 我保证不会有下次了
This one last thing and I promise I will be done with it.
我不想再听你花言巧语了
I am not playing this game.
他说他再也不想掺和这事 也不想跟他有关系
He said he no longer wanted anything to do with it or with him.
他说他从来就知道骗人
He told him it had been deceit from start to finish
你自私透顶
You are selfish. Utterly selfish!
什么都不懂...
You know nothing, do you, of...
不懂女人 不懂她们的感受
Women and what they truly feel.
皮戈特太太 你确定他们就是这么说的吗
Mrs Piggott. You're sure these are the exact words you heard?
绝对肯定
As sure as night turns to day.
"从来就知道骗人"
"Deceit from start to finish".
最亲密的朋友对他作出如此贬低的评价
A damning description from his dearest friend.
皮戈特太太 谢谢你 我没有问题了 法官大人
Thank you, Mrs Piggott. No further questions, Your Honour.
皮戈特太太 你无意听到
Mrs Piggott, did you see either of the men
他们谈话的期间 他们有没有动过手
lay a hand on one another during this conversation you overheard?
没有 先生 维克汉姆先生要对
No, Sir. Mr Wickham would be foolish
带枪的丹尼上尉动手可不明智了
to challenge Captain Denny, as he was armed and all.
那么他们一同出行时
So, the fact that they were to travel together
并不至于剑拔弩张喽
was no occasion for anxiety?
维克汉姆太太和他们在一起呢
They had Mrs Wickham with them!
他们不会当着一位女士的面动手 是吧
They wouldn't be starting a fight in front of a lady now, would they?
的确是这样 皮戈特太太
Indeed. Mrs Piggott,
你审讯时为什么没有作证呢
why did you not give this evidence at the inquest?
我不想被整个镇的人耻笑
I didn't want the whole town laughing behind my back!
我没明白
I don't quite follow.
-大声点 -皮戈特太太
- Speak up! - Mrs. Piggott...
为了让陪审团听清 你能大声点说吗
Please will you speak up for the sake of the jury?
我听到的时候正在上茅厕
I was visiting the privy when I heard 'em.
让一位女士在公开场合谈论这种事
It's a proper disgrace if a lady can't go about her business
实在太不合适了
without having to talk in public about it!
确实
Er, quite.
今天到此为止
Well, that's quite enough for one day.
现在休庭 明早再开庭
Court is adjourned until tomorrow morning.
达西 达西
Darcy! Darcy!
杨太太
Mrs Younge!
杨太太 我本希望永远不会再见到你
Mrs Younge! I had hoped never to see you again!
那就容我失陪了
Then allow me to oblige by leaving your presence!
这次我要知道真♥相♥
This time I want the truth!
你和维克汉姆之间是什么关系
What's the connection between Wickham and yourself?
乔治·维克汉姆是我弟弟 达西先生
George Wickham is my brother, Mr Darcy!
我一直不知道他的存在
I grew up ignorant of Wickham's existence,
但他找到我后 我们之间建立了
but when he came to find me, we discovered a connection
最纯粹而牢不可破的感情
purer and stronger than anything else in our lives!
当我得知他有个儿子
When I found out he had a son...
我必须去见他
..I had to meet him.
我能抱抱他吗
May I?
他那么漂亮
'And he was beautiful.'
我会好好照顾他 露依莎 我保证
I'll take good care of him, Louisa, I promise.
我会让他衣食不缺
He'll want for nothing.
维克汉姆想让我照顾他
'Wickham wanted me to have him!'
好漂亮的小家伙
You beautiful little thing!
如果不是他愚蠢的母亲和丹尼的妨碍
'If it wasn't for that idiot mother and Denny getting in the way!'
这是三十英镑 希望足够你...
The 30 pounds, I trust it will be satisfactory.
比德维尔小姐 比德维尔小姐
Miss Bidwell! Miss Bidwell!
你这蠢货
You idiot!
我可以做个好母亲 达西先生
'I could still be a good mother to him, Mr Darcy.'
求你了
Please!
求我 你还敢求我帮助
Please?! You're asking for my help?
你对乔治安娜做出了那种事
To trust you with the wellbeing of an innocent child
我会把一个婴儿托付给你吗
after what you did to Georgiana?!
你装成一位受人尊敬的家庭教师
You posed as a respectable governess,
让我放心地把她交给你
so that I would place her in your care,
结果你却带她去拉姆斯盖特
then you took her to Ramsgate
把她扔给了维克汉姆
and you threw her to Wickham!
他对任何女人来说都会是个好丈夫
He'd make a fine husband to any woman!
你妹妹可不是什么受害者 达西先生
Oh, your sister's no victim, Mr Darcy!
她有像你这样的男人保护着
Not with men such as you to guard her,
还有像我这样的女人
and women such as me,
牺牲了一切来维护贵胄之家的名誉
who sacrifice their lives to protect the sanctity of high rank!
敲诈菲茨威廉姆上校的人也是你吧
And I suppose it was you extorting money from Colonel Fitzwilliam?
敲诈
Extorting?
是他自己找上我的
He came to me of his own free will.
他很明白事理
He's a reasonable man.
像她这样的女孩 这些应该够了
...adequate compensation for a girl of her type... .
醒醒
Wake up.
我今天在法庭 跟杨太太谈了
I spoke to Mrs Younge today, in court.
你们似乎常常见面
It seems you two have been seeing quite a bit of one another!
我觉得没必要告诉你
I saw no point in troubling you with it.
是吗 你已经深陷其中了
Really? You're in this up to your neck!
我不知道事情会变成这样
I had no idea events would take the course they have!
我做的所有决定都是为了保护你 达西
Every decision I have made, Darcy, was to protect you,
你必须相信我
you'll just have to take my word for it!
我不会相信你 除非你做出解释
I'll take your word on nothing until you explain yourself.
维克汉姆一告诉我他惹的麻烦
When Wickham first told me of the mess he was in,
我就预见了其中的危险
I saw the danger immediately.
如果让他的私生子在彭伯里长大
A bastard child of his growing up at Pemberley?!
你就永远无法摆脱他的阴影了
You'd never be rid of the man!
我想快刀斩乱麻 低调处理这件事
I thought it best to deal with it, quickly and simply.
我不像你那样悲天悯人
I don't have some of your qualms.
所以你就甘愿付钱给一个敲诈者
You refer to putting yourself at the mercy of a blackmailer?!
她是个愿意做交易的女人
She's a woman one can do business with.
她想带走那个孩子 我就付钱给她
She wanted to take the child, I was prepared to pay her to do so.
就这么简单
It seemed simple enough!
你不和我商量就以我的名义这样做
You acted on my behalf without consulting me,
还敢说是出于担心
yet you dare to suggest you were motivated by concern?!
我认为你是有自私的理由
I think your reasons were a little more self-interested!
如果你说的是乔治安娜
If you mean Georgiana,
那么是的 我当然是为她考虑
then yes, of course she was on my mind!
她如果要嫁给我 我不能让她的名节再受玷污
If she's to be my wife, I must protect her from further taint!
再受玷污 我不明白你的意思
Further taint?! I'm not quite sure I follow!
当然是指她和维克汉姆的那段往事
I refer to her history with Wickham, of course!
达西 达西
Darcy! Darcy!
我不许你和乔治安娜再有任何来往
I must ask you not to see or speak to Georgiana again on any account!
别犯傻了 维克汉姆要完蛋了
Don't be a bloody fool! Things are looking bad for Wickham,
我可能是你妹妹唯一能找到的好人家
this could be her only chance of a good match!
就算他被绞死我也会娶她
Look, I will take her even if he hangs!
你好大的胆子
How dare you?!
斯塔顿
STOUGHTON!
-达西 -菲茨威廉姆上校马上就走
- Darcy. - Colonel Fitzwilliam is leaving immediately,
请为他准备马匹
please prepare his horse!
-乔治安娜 -怎么了 出什么事了
- Georgiana.... - What is it? What is wrong?
我委屈了你
I have done you a terrible wrong.
不 你向来都是为我着想 一直都是
No. You've only ever done what's right for me, brother, always!
我建议你接受一个你不爱的人
I encouraged you to accept the hand of a man you didn't love,
而你也许永远都不会爱上他
and perhaps never would.
我是自愿接受他的
I accepted his offer of my own free will.
是的 但我没有加以阻止