剧集 | 彭伯利谋杀案(2013) | 导航列表
他大概没听说呢
I don't think he's heard!
我们祈祷吧
Let us pray.
我们得尽快带莉迪亚离开彭伯里
We will have to remove Lydia from Pemberley as soon as we can.
我明早就带她去翰马顿
I'll take her to Highmarten with me in the morning.
那我也带上班内特太太
I'll bring Mrs Bennet -
如果你觉得彬利受得了的话
if you're sure Bingley can stand it.
当然
Of course.
我们得完成自己的使命
We'll have our work cut out for us,
不让这对母女把局面搞得更糟
ensuring mother and daughter do no further damage.
她们只能对当地的松鼠和兔子
An audience limited to the local squirrels and rabbits
倾吐苦水了
will have to suffice.
-莉迪亚 -什么事
- Lydia. - Yes.
莉迪亚 你明早跟我去翰马顿吧
Lydia, why don't you come with me to Highmarten in the morning?
莉兹 亲爱的
Lizzy, dear.
乔治安娜
Georgiana.
我们个人的幸福在这境况下实在难以启齿
Circumstances make it hard to talk of one's own happiness.
我知道 的确不太合适
Yes, I know, it doesn't seem right.
但是 我...
Still, I-I...
我想在离开前
I can't leave without at least
至少向你表达我...
expressing something to you, of my, er...hope
对于爱情的期待
- of my love...
不知你是否愿考虑...
Er... Is there any chance that you might...?
愿意
Yes!
但我们得等等
But we must wait.
这是自然
Of course.
现在一切都得为达西和伊丽莎白着想
For now, all thoughts must be for Darcy and Elizabeth.
是 当然
Yes, of course.
我们很快回来 恐怕威尔也没什么精神
We won't be long. I fear poor Will won't be up to much.
那我就在这儿等
Then I'll wait here.
露依莎还在照顾她姐姐的孩子吗
Is Louisa still caring for her sister's baby?
我想是的
I believe so.
里面应该有人
Must be someone in.
-比德维尔太太 -抱歉让您久等 谢谢
- Mrs Bidwell. - I'm sorry to keep you waiting! Thank you.
比德维尔太太 达西先生和我希望
Mrs Bidwell, Mr Darcy and I would like to suggest
你来彭伯里待一段时间
that you come and stay at Pemberley for a time.
麦克菲医生会照顾威尔的
Dr McFee would be on hand for Will.
能减轻些你的压力
It would take the pressure from you.
那天晚上你一个人在这儿
You must've had a terrible fright out here
一定受了很大的惊吓
on your own the other night.
我们没有受到惊吓
We're not frightened.
当然 发生的事的确很可怕
Of course it was terrible, what happened,
但我们想那一定是个被人撞破偷猎者
but it was a poacher caught unawares, we're sure of it.
他跟我们又无冤无仇 而且...
He'd have no quarrel with us. And, er...
威尔也不乐意离开家
Will wouldn't be happy away from the cottage.
如果你觉得这样更好 那也罢 别为此担心
If you think best. Please, don't upset yourself.
我会让比德维尔先生少干些活儿
I'll make sure Mr Bidwell is relieved of some of his duties.
别 您很好心 但说真的
No! You're very kind, but really
比德维尔先生喜欢忙里忙外
Mr Bidwell is much happier staying busy.
我给威尔带了一本书
I have a book for Will.
他整个早上都不舒服 刚刚才睡着
Er... He was sick all morning, and now he's fast asleep.
我喊露依莎来 让您看看莎拉的孩子
I'll call Louisa, so you can see Sarah's baby.
露依莎
Louisa! Louisa!
夫人
Madam.
真是个可爱的小男孩
What a lovely little boy!
你一定很想你妈妈
Oh, you must miss your mummy.
好奇怪啊
Well, that was peculiar.
他们真可怜 不足为奇
Poor things. It's hardly surprising.
还有那个婴儿...
And the baby...
如此可人的小宝贝
such a sweet little thing.
简 我看到露依莎给他喂奶
I saw Louisa nursing him, Jane.
那孩子是她的
The baby's hers!
达西去哪了
Where's Darcy?
你去马车里等着 我去找他
You wait in the carriage. I'll go and find him.
达西
Darcy?
没想到你这么快就回来了
I didn't expect you so soon.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
没什么
Nothing.
达西家的人竟埋葬在林子里
A Darcy, buried out here in the woods?
约翰·威廉·达西长眠于此
约翰·威廉·达西长眠于此
约翰·威廉·达西长眠于此
他是谁
Who was he?
家族耻辱 你不该见到这个 走吧
A discredit. I didn't intend you should see that. Come.
约翰·威廉·达西长眠于此
达西自己没有告诉你吗
Did Darcy not tell you himself?
他不愿说
He didn't wish to discuss it.
我长大后就再也没去过那里
I haven't been there since childhood.
乔治安娜 求你告诉我吧
Georgiana, please! Tell me!
墓里埋着我们的曾祖父
The grave is of our great grandfather.
他曾给家族带来极大的耻辱
He brought great shame on the family.
他是个赌徒 总是胡乱投资
He was a gambler, he made reckless investments,
就因为他 我们差点失去了彭伯里
Pemberley was nearly lost because of him.
他在林子里建了那个小屋
He built the cottage in the woodland
在那里隐居静养
and retreated there to live as a hermit.
为什么这些我都不知道
Why don't I know any of this?
他开枪自杀了 伊丽莎白
He shot himself, Elizabeth!
我们从不说起他 从不
It's never discussed, ever!
父亲只在我们小时候带我们去过坟墓一次
Our father took us to the grave just once, when we were children.
他的话还犹在耳边
I still remember his words.
躺在这里的人
"Here lies the man who
将个人享乐放在家族责任之前
"put personal inclination before public duty,
差点毁了我们
"and nearly ruined us all."
因为他的作为 父亲当时还得卖♥♥地还债
Father was still having to sell land as a result of his behaviour -
为保住彭伯里 花了那么长的时间
that's how long it took to secure Pemberley again.
我苦苦挣扎了很久
I have struggled long and hard.
徒劳地想平息我对你的感觉
I've tried in vain to quieten the feelings I have for you,
我知道我们如果结婚 从各方面来讲
knowing such a match would, in so many ways,
我都会愧对家族责任
be a dereliction of duty to my rank.
更不要说与你们家的联姻
Not to speak of the connection to your family,
毕竟你家的门第可是远不如我
whose status is so decidedly beneath my own.
尽管如此
Nevertheless...
你来就是为了告诉我你对我的爱
You come here to tell me you like me
违背了自己的意志 理智 甚至品格
against your will, your reason and even your character?
你看不出这有多侮辱人吗
Can you not see the insult in that?
莉兹
Lizzy!
莉兹
Lizzy...
-我很害怕 简 -害怕什么
- I'm so afraid, Jane! - Of what?
怕达西后悔与我结婚
Darcy regrets his match with me!
你们现在压力很大
You're both under great stress.
他对我很疏离
He's been so distant!
我总忍♥不住想他第一次求婚时说的话
I keep remembering the things he said the first time he proposed -
关于我们的家庭 他对家族的责任
about our family, and his duty to his rank...
但他已经变了 莉兹 你改变了他
But he changed, Lizzy! You changed him!
这段婚姻使乔治·维克汉姆重回他的生活
Our marriage has brought George Wickham back into his life,
还成了他的连襟
and as a brother too!
你们结婚前他就知道这点
He knew that before you were wed!
他选择你时 想得很清楚
He chose you with his eyes wide open!
我也常这样安慰自己
I've always comforted myself with that thought.
但这次不一样 简
But don't you see, this is different, Jane,
维克汉姆被控杀人
Wickham is accused of murder!
那个林子里的墓里埋着一个
That grave in the woods today belonged to a man
几十年前令彭伯里蒙羞的人
who brought shame and scandal to Pemberley generations ago!
这种事可能再次发生
The same could happen again.
-而且这次得怪我 -莉兹 不
- And this time it would be my fault! - Lizzy, no! No!
你是这几天受了惊吓才会这样说
It's the shock of the last few days speaking.
像你们这样倾心相爱的两人
When two people love each other as you do,
就会一起面对人生的挑战
they face the challenges of life together!
你了解你丈夫 莉兹 正如我一样
You know your husband, Lizzy, as I do mine.
他绝不可能对你有一丝不满
He could never think a bad thought about you if he tried!
给自己点时间 睡一觉
Time and some proper sleep
你会想清楚的
will put it all back into perspective.
谢谢你在这儿陪我
Thank you for being here.