剧集 | 彭伯利谋杀案(2013) | 导航列表
他们在哪呢 琼
Where are the boys, then, Joany?
我不知道
I don't know.
绝对就是这里
This were definitely the place.
也许他们是骗我们呢
Well, maybe they were having us on.
应该就在这附近
They'll be around here somewhere.
别这样 琼 我们快回去吧
Oh, come on, Joan. Let's go back.
要是我们被抓住了呢
What if we're caught?
拜托 别这么孩子气
Come on. Don't be such a baby!
我在这儿等你
I'll wait here for you!
达西
达西
菲茨威廉姆少爷
Master Fitzwilliam!
回来 菲茨威廉姆少爷
Come back, Master Fitzwilliam!
菲茨威廉姆少爷 您能...
Master Fitzwilliam! Will you...
菲茨威廉姆少爷
Master Fitzwilliam.
早上好 菲茨威廉姆少爷
Good dya, Master Fitzwilliam.
这下我麻烦可大了
Oh, I'm going to be in so much trouble for this.
妈妈
Mama!
抱歉 夫人 菲茨威廉姆少爷...溜开了
I'm sorry, madam. Master Fitzwilliam just... slipped away,
而您又在忙舞会的事...
and you so busy with the ball...
没事
It's no trouble at all.
快送去主餐厅
Main dining room, quickly.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
比德维尔 你会擦亮银器吧
Bidwell, you'll have time for the silver?
一定仔细擦好 夫人 一叉不漏
It will be polished to perfection, madam, down to the last fork.
还有卧房♥的壁炉呢 雷诺兹太太
And the fires in the bedrooms, Mrs Reynolds?
正在准备呢
They're being prepared as we speak.
有多少客人要留宿
How many guests do we have staying?
所有房♥间都得安排上
Well, we shall have need of all of our rooms.
六小时蜡烛 夫人
The six-hour candles, madam.
用的都是最好的蜡
All of them the best wax.
女伴座椅
Ah, the chaperones' chairs.
去年就缺了 雷诺兹太太
Yes, we ran short last year, Mrs Reynolds.
我多订了些 夫人
I've ordered extra, madam.
慢慢上酒 斯塔顿
Serve the brandy slowly, Stoughton,
可别让女士们舞会结束时
we don't want the good ladies unable to walk
无法走回自己的马车
to their carriages at the end of the evening -
家里的卧房♥都已经安排满了
our bedrooms are all spoken for.
夫人 明晚的餐点
Madam, the food for tomorrow night.
有奶油浓汤
We have white soup.
好香
Ah, delicious.
野鹅
Wild goose.
配橙子酱
There will be some orange sauce prepared to go with that.
野味派
Game pies.
杏仁排 千层酥 五香饼干
Almond faggots. Millefeuille. Spiced biscuits,
威尔士亲王饼干
Prince of Wales biscuits,
克拉伦斯公爵饼干和约克公爵饼干
Duke of Clarence biscuits and Duchess of York biscuits.
莱利太太的鬼魂 在树林里
Mrs Reilly's ghost! In the woods!
怎么回事
What on earth..?!
我看见了
I saw her, ma'am.
莱利太太的鬼魂
Mrs Reilly's ghost!
样子很可怕
Vicious-looking, she was.
跟你一样真实
Real as you standing there!
胡说什么呢
What utter nonsense!
达西夫人会怎么看你俩
What will Mrs Darcy think of you pair?
伊迪丝 请你带她俩去餐具室
Edith, can you take these two into the pantry?
给她俩各倒些白兰地
Give them a thimble-full of brandy each.
晚点再收拾你们
I'll deal with you in a minute.
非常抱歉 夫人
I must apologise, madam.
他俩太傻了
They're very silly girls.
莱利太太是谁
Who's Mrs Reilly?
就是无稽之谈 夫人
It's an old wives' tale, madam.
相信听你一顿教训她们就会好起来 雷诺兹太太
Well, I'm sure a dose of your good sense will do the trick, Mrs Reynolds.
做得好
Well done.
谢谢大家
Thank you all.
可以吗
May I?
-当然 夫人 -谢谢
- Of course, madam. - Thank you.
乔治安娜
Georgiana.
-在等人吗 -没有
- Expecting someone? - No.
借过一下 夫人
Excuse me, madam.
不算是吧
Not really.
天哪
Oh, dear God!
这么闹腾还让人怎么思考
How can a man think with such a racket going on?
能让他们消停点吗
Could you please ask them to stop?
那也没用 亲爱的菲茨威廉姆
That wouldn't be helpful, Fitzwilliam, dearest...
男主人在舞会前夜暴躁易怒
It is a fine Pemberley traditionfor the master of the house
是彭伯里的传统
to be irritable on the eve of the ball.
而女主人则要尽力安抚男主人
And for the lady to do everything in her power to assuage him.
-没错 -也许有些传统该革新了
- Quite. - Perhaps some traditions need updating.
这些传统至今都没问题
They've worked perfectly well so far.
好事不长久 真是令人沮丧啊
How dreary that all good things must come to an end.
是吗
Really?
我爱你
达西
我该在你眼前消失吗
Shall I disappear from your sight?
消失个几小时就太棒了
A few hours would be perfect.
妹妹 回头见
Sister?
-达西先生 -怎么
- Mr Darcy? - Yes?
可别离开太久
Not a moment longer.
我可受不了
I shouldn't bear it.
你也有软肋啊
You are only human.
菲茨威廉姆少爷
Master Fitzwilliam!
我得把这小恶魔也带走
I shall take the little imp with me.
*咱们去打猎*
*A-hunting we will go A-hunting we will go...*
先生 至少让我帮您备好马鞍
At least let me saddle the horses for you, sir.
我相信威肯森会做好的
I'm sure Wilkinson can manage.
是 先生
Sir.
但您上周摔下了马 先生
Although you did have a fall last week, sir.
是的 但那不是他的错
Yes. That wasn't his fault.
比德维尔 你把他训练得很棒
Look, you've trained him incredibly well, Bidwell,
但现在是时候...转交职责了
but it is time to, um...hand over the reins, as it were.
我更希望我儿子来担任这工作
I'd have preferred my own son for the job.
是的 我明白
Yes, yes, I know.
彭伯里的首席车夫一直是比德维尔家的人
A Bidwell's always been head coachman at Pemberley.
看来主觉得该变变了
Good Lord hadn't seen fit.
威尔怎么样了
How is Will?
达西夫人打算晚些时候去小屋看他
Mrs Darcy's planning on visiting the cottage later, to see him.
但同时 她今天非常需要你
However, in the meantime, she does have a great need of you today.
是 先生
Sir.
比德维尔 你是个好人
You're a good man, Bidwell.
好了
Now, then.
仅仅是看到你骑在这匹幼驹上的英姿
Foxes the length and breadth of Derbyshire will be quaking
全德比郡的狐狸都要在洞穴里颤抖
in their dens at the mere sight of you on this little fellow.
没有人能像你那样和我哥哥畅所欲言
No-one's ever spoken to my brother as freely as you do.
你给彭伯里带来很多欢笑 伊丽莎白
You've brought such laughter to Pemberley, Elizabeth.
我希望自己也能有这份安逸生活
I want that kind of ease for myself.
你有中意的人吗
Do you have someone in mind?
没有我哥哥的认可 我不可能结婚
Well, I'd never marry without my brother's approval,
特别是那之后...
especially after...
达西只希望你幸福 乔治安娜
Darcy wants only for your happiness, Georgiana.
我俩都是
We both do.
哪怕我的选择令人惊讶吗
Even if my choice were a surprising one?
菲茨威廉姆上校
Ah, Colonel Fitzwilliam.
他来得好早
He's early.
你在等别的什么人吗
Were you expecting someone else?
不 没有
No, no-one.
我该去欢迎我的表哥了
I should go and greet my cousin.
我想是的...
I believe so...
你一定很期待舞会吧
You must be looking forward to the ball.
是的 我们都很期待
Yes. Yes, we all are.
我不太会跳舞
I'm not much of a man for dancing.
它们很美 今年的花真美
These are beautiful. Very beautiful this year.