剧集 | 彭伯利谋杀案(2013) | 导航列表
Don't be a bloody fool!
"丹尼 别犯傻了" 他是这么说的
"Denny, don't be a fool," He said.
他就是这么说的吗
Those were the exact words, as you remember them?
是的 维克汉姆先生也消失在林子里
They are. Mr Wickham disappeared after him and, well,
您也想得到 我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do, Sir, as you can imagine...
我不要想象 我要你告诉我
I don't wish to imagine, I wish to be informed!
我们似乎等了好久 但大概也就几分钟吧
We waited, it seemed an age but probably no more than a few minutes,
然后就听到了...
and then we heard them -
枪声
gunshots!
第一声 嘭
At fist one, boom!
好了 好了
Come on... Come on...
在林子里回响
It seemed to bounce off the trees!
然后隔了一分钟 又是一声
Then a minute later, another!
马惊了 夫人又在车里大喊"杀人"
The horses bolted. What with the lady screaming murder,
我好不容易才控制住贝蒂和米莉
it was all I could do to get Betty and Millie under control.
谢谢你了
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
普拉特先生 你可以下去了
Mr Pratt, you may step down.
但是 先生 我还想说
But sir... Could I just add...
不 不行 谢谢了
No, you could not, thank you!
谢天谢地
Thank goodness for that.
维克汉姆先生
Mr Wickham...
你坚称你跟丹尼上尉的死毫无关系
you resolutely maintain you played no part in Captain Denny's demise.
但我这里有三位证人的书面证词
Yet I have written testimony from three witnesses that
称他们在犯罪现场发现你的时候
when they found you at the scene of the crime,
你曾说 是你害死了他 这都怪你
you clearly said "You killed him and it was all your fault".
丹尼上尉得知我要带妻子去参加她没受邀的舞会
Captain Denny was disgusted that I would take my wife to a ball
这令他十分反感
that she had not been invited too.
-撒谎 -安静 让他说话
- Liar... - Quiet! Let the man speak.
谢谢
Thank you.
我觉得如果不是我喝酒了
I felt that if I hadn't been drinking,
我就能拦住他 不让他跳下马车
I could've prevented him from jumping from the carriage
走进林子 碰见袭击他的人
into the woods to meet his aggressor.
那么你认为他为什么会跑进林子
So why, in your opinion did he run into the thick of the woods
他没带灯 而且当时已经是傍晚
with no lamp, at dusk
他为什么不原路回去
instead of staying on the path?
我不知道 他当时很生气
I don't know. He was angry...
他怕你吗
Was he frightened of you?
当然不了 这话真荒谬
Of course not. That is absurd!
弗兰克·斯特林
Frank Stirling.
审讯当然少不了你的问话
No inquest would be complete without a question from you.
怎么了
What is it?
据我们所知 先生 与他妻子不同
We're to understand Sir, that, er, unlike his wife,
维克汉姆先生是不能去彭伯里的
Mr Wickham would never have been admitted to Pemberley,
不管有没有舞会
ball or no ball.
社交邀请跟此事有何关系
What relevance are social invitations to the matter at hand?
这事怕是要牵扯到你了 先生
This could turn to you, sir.
是这样
Only this.
一个人不许自己的连襟登门拜访实在太奇怪了
It's a powerful strange thing for a man to forbid his house to a brother,
除非这位连襟有暴♥力♥行为的倾向
unless that brother be prone to violence of some kind.
或许达西先生能为我们解释一下
Perhaps Mr Darcy can throw some light upon the question?
就我对维克汉姆先生的了解 他不是个暴♥力♥的人
I have never known Mr Wickham to be a violent man.
他一直是个平和善于交际的人
He has always been a peaceable and socially affable man,
这一点名声在外
and such is his reputation.
谢谢 达西先生
Thank you, Mr Darcy.
谢谢你 维克汉姆先生 你可以坐下了
Thank you, Mr Wickham. You may sit.
麦克菲医生
Dr McFee.
麦克菲医生 你查看了那块
Dr McFee, you examined the large stone
-沾满血迹的大石头 -什么石头
- that was found covered in blood. - What stone?
距离发现维克汉姆先生
Not fifty yards from the site
抱着丹尼上尉尸体的地方不到五十码
Mr Wickham was discovered with Captain Denny's body.
你认为 那块石头可能是凶器吗
Could it in your opinion have been used as a murder weapon?
这个
Well...
从重量和形状来看
The weight and shape of it
都与死者的伤势相符
are consistent with the victim's injuries, Sir,
所以很可能就是
so it could have been, yes!
我为了把他带到安全的地方拖动了丹尼的尸体
I dragged Denny's body through the woods to get him to safety!
大概弄得到处是血
There was probably blood everywhere!
可你没上过战场吧 医生
But then you have never been on a battlefield, have you, Doctor?
维克汉姆先生 请别激动
Mr Wickham... Please.
是 先生
Sir.
麦克菲医生 谢谢你
Dr McFee, thank you.
请陪审团成员退席 最好不要去酒吧
I suggest the jury retire, preferably not to the bar,
并考虑判决
and consider their verdict.
露依莎
Louisa.
本地军团给我回复了
I had a reply from the local regiment.
他们从没听过一个叫弗莱德·德兰西的人
They've never heard of a Freddie Delancey.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
谢谢您 我去拿给达西先生
Thank you. I'll take this to Mr Darcy.
告诉他我在外面等他
Tell him I'm waiting outside.
露依莎
Louisa!
我们会继续找他的
We will keep looking for him.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我们得记住
Well, we must hold on to the fact
目前还没有实质性的证据
that no hard evidence has been presented.
不过如果他有点悔意或许会更好
Though it would have helped if he had been a little more contrite.
-陪审团回来了 -是啊 他们来了
- The jury are coming back. - True. Here they come.
那是比德维尔家的姑娘
The Bidwell girl.
露依莎
Louisa?
露依莎
Louisa?
露依莎
Louisa?
怎么了
What is it?
-弗莱德 -你的弗莱德 在哪
- Freddie! - Your Freddie? Where?!
-是他 -露依莎 露依莎
- It's him! - Louisa... Louisa...
-跟我走 来吧 -我不想进去
- Come with me. Please. - I don't want to go in.
斯特林先生
Mr Stirling.
陪审团是否达成一致判决
Has the jury reached a unanimous verdict?
是的
We have.
我们认为丹尼上尉
We find that Captain Denny
死于脑后受重击
died from a blow to the back of the skull,
而打死他的
and that said blow
正是乔治·维克汉姆
was delivered by George Wickham.
因此我们认为
Our verdict, therefore,
丹尼上尉是被乔治·维克汉姆杀害的
is that Captain Denny was murdered by George Wickham.
-维克汉姆先生 我有责任告诉你 -他在哪
- Mr Wickham, it's my duty to inform you - Where is he?
你将在下次德比巡回审判中接受庭审
that you will be committed for trial at the next Derby assize!
告诉我 露依莎
Tell me, Louisa...
这真是疯了 不是我♥干♥的
This is madness! I didn't do it!
-我不接受这个法庭的审判 -弗莱德
- I will not accept the authority of this court. - Freddie?
维克汉姆
Wickham!?
达西必须远离这场肮脏的审判
Darcy must have nothing further to do with this sordid trial!
对你被指控犯下的罪行 你如何辩护
Guilty of the murder whereof you stand accused or not guilty?
我无罪 法官大人
Not guilty, your honour!
他们有一个孩子
She bore his child.
这事上了法庭
If this comes up in court...
这种行为会让陪审团产生偏见
It's the kind of conduct that can prejudice a jury.
我会好好照顾他 露依莎
Take good care of him, Louisa.
比德维尔小姐
Miss Bidwell.
-乔治安娜 -表哥 别这样
- Georgiana.... - Cousin, don't...!
我认为乔治·维克汉姆是有罪的
I believe George Wickham to be guilty of this crime.
我们必须相信司法
We must believe in justice!
你们认为犯人
Do you find the prisoner guilty...
-莉迪亚 维克汉姆做了件蠢事 -别说了
- Lydia, Wickham has done something rather foolish. - No, don't.
是否有罪
..Or not guilty?