剧集 | 彭伯利谋杀案(2013) | 导航列表
which I fear may come out in court.
他向来放荡不羁
He's always been a rascal!
-跟一个女孩有关 -别说了
- Involving a girl... - No, don't!
莉兹
Lizzy...
莉兹 我知道你是好意
Lizzy, I know you mean well,
但我跟你不同
but I'm not like you.
可是从你的亲人那里听来总归更好吧 莉迪亚
Surely better to hear it first from someone who cares, Lydia?
不
No.
我宁可听他人嚼舌头
I'd far rather hear it from the gossips,
那样我就可以理所应当地对谣言嗤之以鼻了
and then I can bat them away with the contempt they deserve.
维克汉姆和我
Wickham and I...
我们总能渡过难关
..We find our way through, you know?
向来如此
We always have.
阿维斯顿
Alveston.
上校
Colonel.
你应该知道
You should know,
我和乔治安娜的订婚已经取消了
the engagement between Georgiana and myself is over.
我想她在等着你
I believe she is waiting for you.
其实她一直在等你
She was always yours, really.
她很清楚
She knew it, and...
我也明白
so did I.
阿维斯顿 阿维斯顿
Alveston. Alveston.
陪审团回来了
The jury are returning.
这太快了
It's far too soon.
你们是否达成了判决
Have you arrived at a verdict?
是的
We have.
你们认为犯人是否有罪
Do you find the prisoner guilty, or not guilty?
有罪
Guilty!
安静 安静
Silence! Silence!
-这可是你们一致的判决 -是的
- Is this the verdict of you all? - It is.
我对上帝起誓 我是无罪的
I swear before God almighty, I am not guilty!
堂下犯人
Prisoner at the bar,
你被判犯下了
you have been convicted of one of the most atrocious crimes
人可能犯下的最残暴的罪行
it is in the power of human nature to commit.
因此我只能给出法律最为严厉的刑罚
It remains only for me to pass the dreadful sentence of the law -
你将于指定时间
that you be taken at the appointed time
被带往行刑处
to a place of execution
在那里被施以绞刑 直至死亡
where you shall be hanged by the neck until you be dead!
不
No!
我的挚爱
'My dearest love...
乔治·维克汉姆将于后天清晨行刑
'..George Wickham will hang at dawn the day after tomorrow.
我无法用华丽言辞掩盖这凄凉的真♥相♥
'I can find no words to embroider that single, desolating fact.
我不得不告诉他他姐姐的事
'I had to break the news about his sister.'
乔治 我真遗憾
George, I am so sorry.
在这整件不幸的事中
She's cast a dark shadow
她给我们的生活都蒙上了阴影
over our lives throughout this sorry affair.
但维克汉姆对她的爱毋庸置疑
'But there's no denying Wickham's love for her.
还有很多事要安排
'There's much to be arranged.
我会多去监狱看看 尽量帮助他
'I will stay close to the prison to provide what succour I can.
很快就回家 达西
'I'll be home to you soon. Darcy.'
达西夫人 我听说维克汉姆的事了
Mrs Darcy. I heard the news about George Wickham.
等时候到了 我会为他祈祷
I shall pray for him when his time comes.
谢谢您 牧师
Thank you, Reverend.
你听说威尔·比德维尔快要不行了吗
Have you heard Will Bidwell is near the end?
没有
No.
麦克菲医生说 也就是这两天了
According to Dr McFee, it's a matter of a day or two.
我真想再见他一次
I did so want to see him one last time.
我们曾很亲密
We were once close.
这么说他也没见你喽
He's kept you away, too, has he?
自从凶案发生 我就一直没能见着他
I haven't gained admittance to his room since the murder.
是啊 的确是那时开始的
You are right, it did start then.
或许那事影响了他
Perhaps it affected him.
他年纪太小 这些事可能难以承受
He's surely too young to have a conscience much burdened,
但是...
but still...
-夫人 -我得见威尔
- Madam. - I need to see Will.
今天不行 他不太舒服
Not today, he's not very well.
-您不能去 -对不起
- You mustn't. - I am so sorry.
-不行 -比德维尔太太 这是要紧事
- No, you mustn't. - Mrs Bidwell, it's important,
-我们得跟威尔谈谈 -别这样 他病得厉害
- we must speak to Will. - Please, he's extremely ill.
-威尔 -达西夫人 他需要休息
- Will. - Mrs Darcy, Madam, he needs to rest.
-没事的 -威尔 庭审传来噩耗
- It's all right. - Will, we've have bad news from the trial.
维克汉姆被判有罪 就要被绞死了
Wickham has been found guilty and is to hang.
-抱歉 夫人 -威尔 求你
- I'm sorry, Madam... - Will, please!
-您还是走吧 -我愿尽一切努力救你
- ..You'd better go now! - I would do anything to save you!
但你是否能拯救另一人的生命
But do you have it in your power to save another man's life?
别问了 达西夫人 放过我的孩子吧
Spare him, Mrs Darcy, please spare my child!
妈妈
Mother!
是的
I think I do.
案发当晚有个男人来了
A man came here the night of the murder.
是丹尼上尉 但我当时并不知道
It was Captain Denny, but I didn't know that at the time!
我以为是夺走了露依莎贞操的那个士兵
I thought it was the soldier who'd assaulted Louisa's virtue,
又回来寻欢了
'I thought he'd come back for more!'
开门 我得跟比德维尔小姐谈谈
Open up, open up! I need to speak to Miss Bidwell.
我好生气 觉得受到了侮辱
I, I felt such rage - it was an insult to me,
就好像我无力保护我家的女眷
as though I couldn't protect my womenfolk.
我想教训他一下
And I wanted to teach him a lesson.
我要跟...
I need to speak to...
我用我的拐杖打了他
'I hit him with my stick'
他退后 踉踉跄跄地走了
and he fell back and staggered off.
我跟了上去 他往水沟那边走了
I tried to follow him, he was heading towards the gully
就是老达西墓那里
where old Darcy's grave was and I tried,
我想大喊让他小心来着 但是没叫出来
I tried to call out a warning, but...I couldn't.
等我追上去 已经有另一个人在那儿了
By the time I caught up, there was another man with him.
丹尼
Denny?
天呐 不
Oh, God, no!
他有把枪 对我开了一枪
He had a gun and he shot at me.
站住
Stop!
我就跑了
And I fled.
维克汉姆先生被抓的时候
When Mr Wickham got arrested,
我没想到会变成这样
I didn't think it would come to this.
我要把这些写下来
I'm going to write this down,
你得签个字
I need you to sign it for me.
父亲
Father...
对不起
..I'm sorry.
我本该在这儿的
I should've been here.
对不起
Forgive me.
威廉 对不起
William, forgive me!
我让你好一顿瞎折腾 不是吗
I've led you a merry dance, haven't I?
每分每秒我都十分开心
I've loved every minute of it!
我待你不好 莉迪亚
But I've done you wrong, Lydia.
别说了
None of that.
遇见你那天 是我人生最好的一天 维克汉姆
It was the best day of my life - when I met you, Wickham.
瞧我们多开心啊
And look at all the fun we've had.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it.
我没杀丹尼
I didn't kill Denny.
我知道
I know.
没人能说我们没有尽兴
No-one can say we didn't live it to the full.
要记住我最好 最快乐的记忆
Choose the brightest, best memory of me, will you?
记住那些
Hold on to that.
威尔·比德维尔
耶♥和♥华♥是我的牧者 我必不至缺乏
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
他让我躺在绿草地上
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures.
他引领我去止水边
He leadeth me beside the still waters.
他使我的灵魂苏醒...
He restoreth my soul...
威尔安息了
Will is at peace.
维克汉姆天亮就要行刑了 我得赶去德比
Wickham hangs at dawn. I must get this to Derby!
已经是深夜了 伊丽莎白 这路上太危险了
It's night, Elizabeth, the journey is too treacherous!
就算你赶去也来不及啊
Even if you try, you'll never make it on time.
我带您去
I will take you.
路我熟悉 夫人 每个拐弯我都知道
I know the roads, Madam, every twist and turn.
节哀顺变 达西
My condolences, Darcy.