剧集 | 彭伯利谋杀案(2013) | 导航列表
Hardcastle will want alibis for everyone.
我们昨晚都在一起
We were all together last night, of course,
只有你不在 上校
except for you, Colonel,
你出去散步了
and your night-time excursion.
相信你能清楚地
I'm sure you'll be able to offer him a full
向他解释你去了哪里
explanation asto where you went.
当然
I will.
我知道你能雇佣最好的律师 先生
No doubt you have access to the best lawyers, sir,
但如果有我能帮忙的...
but if I can be of any help...
你有什么建议吗
What's your immediate advice?
鉴于你们都认识他
Given that you both know him,
或许探讨一下维克汉姆的品性会有帮助
it might be useful to discuss Wickham's character.
你们认为他能做出这种事吗
Do you think him capable of such a crime?
我知道他是个嫉妒
In the past, I have known him to be envious,
虚伪 不知感恩的人
deceitful and ungrateful.
但从未使用过暴♥力♥
But violent? No.
听说98年他曾跟你一起在爱尔兰作战
I understand he fought with you in the Irish campaign of '98?
是的 他非常勇敢
He did, and bravely.
曾在法国战线上冲锋陷阵
Part of the charge on French lines.
战争很残酷
It was bloody work.
这样的经历或许会令
I imagine such fighting could
最热爱和平的人发生改变
corrupt even the most peace-loving of men.
为国尽忠没什么不对的
There is nothing corrupt about serving your King and country,
你这个傻子
you fool.
他的辩护呢
What about his defence?
目前还没有动机
Well, there's no motive as yet.
我不能理解的是
One thing I can't quite fathom
丹尼为什么要跑进树林
is why Denny ran off deep into the wood.
为什么不沿路返回
Why not just head back on the road?
真奇怪啊
It's odd.
他死了 丹尼死了 我害死了他 都怪我
"He's dead, Denny's dead, I killed him, it's my fault."
您问他都说了什么
You want to know what he said?
他说 他死了 我最好的朋友 都怪我
He said, "He's dead, my bestfriend's dead, and it's my fault,
我害死了他
"I killed him."
差不多就是这样
Something like that.
我害死了他
"I killed him!
我唯一的朋友 我害死了他 都怪我
"My only friend and I killed him, it's my fault!"
你确定
You're sure?
是的 但我认为他只是心怀愧疚
Yes, but I am convinced it was his guilt speaking,
他所谓的怪他是指他们的争执
he felt responsible purely because of their argument.
谢谢 我认为我们已经抓到凶手了
Thank you, I believe we have our man.
-你找到凶器了吗 -没有
- Did you find a murder weapon? - No.
那证据呢
Well, then, what proof?
首先 他的供认
Firstly, a confession.
我是个简单的人 达西
I'm a simple man, Darcy,
我不会去无谓地寻找不存在的复杂真♥相♥
I don't go searching for complications where there are none.
维克汉姆对罪行供认不讳
When confronted with the misdeed, Wickham confessed.
并且有三人见证了他的供认
We have three witnesses to the fact.
而他白天的翻供丝毫不出乎意料
His denials in the cold light of day are entirely to be expected.
其次 这个
Secondly, this.
维克汉姆帽沿里发现了三十英镑
30 pounds found in the rim of Wickham's hat,
帽子塞在马车角落里
stuffed in a corner of the carriage.
如果证实了这些是丹尼的钱
If this money proves to be Denny's,
就有动机了
we have a motive.
维克汉姆有很多不是 但他不是贼
Wickham may be many things, he's no common thief.
我要拘留他 并对他提出起诉
I'm taking him into custody and charging him with the crime.
之后会有审讯 可能会有庭审
There'll be an inquest, and probably a trial.
做好准备 达西
Prepare yourself, Darcy.
如果他被判有罪 你知道结果会如何
If he's found guilty, you know the outcome.
...你的支持...
来见我
他们为什么要带走他
What do you mean they're taking him away?
维克汉姆
Wickham!
怎么回事
What's happening?
他们要带他去哪 维克汉姆
Where are they taking him? Wickham! Wickham!
-放了他 求你们 -莉迪亚
- Please let go of him. Please. - Lydia...
求你们放了他
Please let go of him.
你说他们只是想问他话
You said they just wanted to question him.
求你们放了他
Please... Please let go of him.
放了他
Let go of him!
维克汉姆
Wickham!
请坐
Have a seat.
放开
Get off!
维克汉姆 求你们 放了他
Wickham, please. Let go of him!
维克汉姆
Wickham, please!
过来吧
You must come away.
走吧
Drive on!
达西
Darcy...
下集预告
彭伯里曾承受过很多风风雨雨
Pemberley has weathered many a storm in its long history,
这一场也会过去
and this one too will pass.
我们现在要做的就是表现出
Everything we do now has to send out a signal
彭伯里的生活一如往常
that life at Pemberley carries on as it always has.
这座庄园 这个家族
This place, this family,
它的建造和维持不是靠人们的随心所欲
was not sustained or built by people doing what they want.
这比我们任何人都更重要
It's bigger than you or I.
-你不该见到这个 -他是我的恋人
- I didn't intend that you should see this. - He's my sweetheart.
露依莎
Louisa!
我要...
I could... !
杀了我吗
Kill me?
我们都得把嘴闭紧了 是吧
We both have reasons to keep quiet, don't we?
我们谈过这个 达西 我们说好的
We discussed this, Darcy. We agreed!
-我是清白的 -我相信你
- I didn't do it, you know. - I believe you.