剧集 | 彭伯利谋杀案(2013) | 导航列表
好过嫁给一个不爱的人
Better that than a loveless marriage!
或者因感情用事而冲动行事
Or one made in a wave of sentimental haste!
-这是什么意思 -正如我说的意思
- What's that supposed to mean?! - Exactly what it says!
我希望你能收回你的允许
I demand that you retract your consent!
我才不会那么做
I'll do nothing of the kind!
你得去为你的无礼跟上校道歉
I will thank you to apologise to the Colonel for being so rude!
我才不会那么做
I will do nothing of the kind!
你有空吗
If you have a moment.
我从未见过这个
I've never seen it before.
你的名字是菲茨威廉姆 是吧
Your first name is Fitzwilliam, I believe?
虽说可能是丹尼 但他的名字是马丁
The other possibility is Denny, but his first name was Martin.
我想你和达西夫人
I take it you and Mrs Darcy
已经不再做这种多情无聊的事吧
no longer indulge in amorous frivolities of this kind?
一旦有了孩子
Once one has children...
没有证据显示这是示爱的铭刻
There's no evidence this was carved in love.
在我看来更像恶作剧
It looks more like mischief-making to me.
他叫弗莱迪·德兰西
His name is Freddie Delancy.
他是我的恋人 他说要去伦敦几天
He's my sweetheart - he went to London for a few days
然后就没回来了
and he hasn't come back!
我等啊等啊
I've waited and waited...
露依莎
Louisa,
他是不是你孩子的父亲
is he also the father of your baby?
求您别告诉我父亲 他会受不了的
Please don't tell my father! It would kill him!
当然不会 我向你保证
Of course not... Of course not, you have my word.
我猜你妈妈知道了
I assume your mother knows?
我们发现后 她送我去伯明翰 我姐姐那儿
When we found out, she sent me to Birmingham, to my sister's.
她已经有三个孩子了
She has three children already,
所以说乔治是她的孩子也没人会怀疑
so it was easy to pass Georgie off as hers.
我不是那种傻姑娘 夫人
I'm not one of those silly girls, Madam,
被当兵的迷住了双眼
who gets her head turned by a soldier
怀上了孩子他却跑了
only to find out he's run off when she's with child!
弗莱迪的确是本地军团的士兵
I mean, Freddie is a soldier, with the local regiment.
但他不是那种人
But he's different.
他很好 很善良
He's sweet and kind,
他爱我 这我深信不疑
and he loves me, I know he does!
我相信你是对的
I'm sure you're right.
他去伦敦借钱了
He went to London to borrow some money,
好跟我和小乔治一起离开这儿
so that me and him and Georgie could go away together
开始新的生活
and start a new life!
肯定是出了什么事
Something terrible must've happened!
要我去问问他的军团吗
Would you like me to enquire with the regiment?
真的吗 夫人 他叫弗莱迪·德兰西
Oh, Madam, would you?! Freddie Delancey's his name.
好的
Of course.
去吧 你已经占用达西夫人不少时间了
Run along. You've taken up quite enough of Mrs Darcy's time.
谢谢您
Thank you!
希望我这么做是对的
I hope I've done the right thing, Madam...
当然
Of course.
不过只怕德兰西先生早就跑没影了
Although I fear our Mr Delancey will prove to be long since gone.
我看他样子像个人 可却不到六英寸高
I perceived it to be a human creature, not six inches high.
[《格列佛游记》]
他手里拿着弓箭 还背了个箭筒...
With a bow and arrow in its hands and a quiver at his...
背了个箭筒
..Quiver at his back.
阿维斯顿先生 小姐
Mr Alveston, madam.
出什么事了吗
Something wrong?
对不起 亨利
I'm sorry, Henry,
但我不能再见你了
but I cannot receive you any more,
也不能以任何方式跟你通讯
or communicate with you in any way.
-我能问问... -不能
- May I ask...? - No!
抱歉 是我误解了你的意思吗 乔治安娜
Forgive me. Have I misunderstood you, Georgiana...?
对不起
I'm sorry!
是因为菲茨威廉姆上校吗
Is it to do with Colonel Fitzwilliam?
我知道目前的情势给了你很大压力
I know this situation places great pressure on you all...
求你了 亨利 我心意已决
Please, Henry! My mind is made up!
那么我只能祝你幸福愉快了
Then it only remains for me to wish you every happiness.
谢谢
Thank you.
-伊丽莎白 -你知道阿维斯顿来过了吗
- Elizabeth. - Are you aware Alveston's been here?
嗯 我看到他离开了
Yes. I just saw him go.
我要去参加审讯
I'm leaving for the inquest!
乔治安娜 我真遗憾 我看到阿维斯顿...
Georgiana - I'm so sorry... I saw Alveston....
我想一个人待会儿
I'd like to be alone.
你不用这么做 我们能想办法
You don't have to do this! We'll find a way!
-别说了 我没事 -这不是你真实的心意
- Stop - I'm fine! - This isn't what you want!
我是达西家的人 伊丽莎白
I'm a Darcy, Elizabeth!
这座庄园 这个家族
This place, this family,
它的建造和维持不是靠人们的随心所欲
was not sustained or built by people doing what they want!
这比我们任何人都更重要
It's bigger than you or I, or any of us!
我们要尽忠尽责
We play our part,
等我们死了 这里还能延续下去
so it may continue after we're gone.
这是我的选择 伊丽莎白
I'm choosing to do this, Elizabeth!
牵去马厩
Stable him.
先生
Sir...
我希望能尽可能地帮助你
I'd like to offer what help or support I'm able.
谢谢你 阿维斯顿
Thank you, Alveston.
我留了些座位 先生
I have some seats, Sir.
塞尔温爵士 今天谁主持审讯
Sir Selwyn, who's presiding today?
我 你也知道我们缺死因裁判官 没办法
I am. There is a shortage of coroners, as you know. Needs must.
失陪了
Excuse me.
这边
Just here.
-塞尔温爵士 -各位
- Sir Selwyn. - Gentlemen.
去掉犯人的枷锁
You may remove the fetters from the prisoner!
陪审团的先生们 你们似乎没有到齐
Gentlemen of the jury, your numbers look depleted!
抱歉 先生 我刚刚去参加葬礼了
Begging your pardon, Sir, I had a burial!
我给小牛接生去了
I had a calving!
我去给人接生了
I had a birth! Human, that is.
本地生活是多么丰富多彩啊
Oh, the myriad colours of local life,
单从陪审团成员们就能看出来
represented by our jury fine and fair.
不过我们今天我们要关注的不是生 而是死
Life, however, is not our primary concern today, but death -
马丁·丹尼上尉死于6月14日晚
the death of Captain Martin Denny, on the night of June 14th.
而你们的职责就是
Your duty is to pronounce
决断这令人惋惜的事是如何发生的
on the cause of this regrettable demise.
并决定此案是否应进一步进行庭审
And decide whether or not this case should proceed to trial.
第一位证人 有请
First witness, please.
去吧 乔治
On you go, George.
-夫人 军团的来信 -谢谢 斯塔顿
- Madam, a letter from the regiment. - Thank you, Stoughton.
天呐
Oh, dear.
那是给达西先生的午餐吗
Is that lunch for Mr Darcy?
是的 夫人 您吩咐的东西都带了
Yes, Madam. Everything you wanted is there.
要我找两个女佣这就给他送去吗
Shall I arrange for a couple of girls to deliver it now?
我自己送去吧
I'll take it myself.
要我安排谁陪您去吗
Oh. Would you like me to organise somebody to accompany you?
不必了
No, no, no...
这样吧 让露依莎·比德维尔陪我去
Actually, I'll take Louisa Bidwell.
是
Very good.
-等我们到了树林 -终于到了
- So when we did reach the woods... - Finally...
我费了好大劲才让贝蒂和米莉...
I had a terrible time getting Betty and Millie into...
贝蒂和...
Betty and...?
是我的马 先生 贝蒂和米莉
Them's me horses, Sir, Betty and Millie.
莱利太太的鬼魂出来游荡时 他们总有些惊
They always feel when Mrs Reilly's ghost is at large, Sir.
真是荒唐
This is ridiculous.
他们俩暴躁不安 折腾个不停
Those creatures were bucking and rearing like nobody's business!
我想他们是知道要死人了
I reckon they knew a death was about to take place!
说得好 乔治
You tell 'em, George!
他们感觉的到 就是第六感
They can smell it on the wind. It's a sixth sense!
普拉特先生 请陈述事实
The facts, Mr Pratt, the facts!
我们在树林里走了一半的路
When we was about halfway through the woods,
丹尼先生下了车
it was then that Mr Denny got out...
他说什么
He said something about...
-不能忍♥下去了 -你自求多福吧
- being finished... - You're on your own,
维克汉姆 我不能忍♥下去了
Wickham! I'm finished!
然后维克汉姆先生跟了上去
And then Mr Wickham followed.
别犯傻了