剧集 | 彭伯利谋杀案(2013) | 导航列表
blankets, a flask of brandy...
斯塔顿会帮忙准备
Stoughton will help.
去给达西先生备马
Make sure Mr. Darcy's horse is saddled and ready.
集结一些男丁
Gather some men!
-遵命 -让我也去吧 先生
- Sir. - Allow me to come too, sir.
你是我们的客人
You're our guest,
你能留下陪着女眷们 我会更为安心
and it would assure me to know you're here with the our ladies.
好的 没问题
Yes, of course.
我的行李箱
My trunk!
怎么了
What is it?
快从马车里拿出来
Get it out of the carriage.
我的舞会礼服会弄褶的
My ball gown will be quite creased.
希望你带的是白缎子那件 配你的肤色
Oh, I do hope it's the cream satin - it will suit your pallor.
我有点心悸 别再让我说话了
Oh, palpitations! Do not make me speak.
雷诺兹太太 把威肯森找来
Mrs Reynolds, fetch Wilkinson
再去找麦克菲医生
and call for Dr McFee.
好的 达西先生
Yes, Mr Darcy.
先生 如果您允许的话
With your permission, sir,
我认为医生应该给莉迪亚用点镇定剂
I think the doctor should administer Lydia a calming draught.
没错 好想法 达西
Yes. Excellent thought, Darcy.
或许他应该先给班内特夫人用点
But perhaps he might prepare one for Mrs Bennet first.
好想法
Excellent thought.
你忘了带绳子 他们可能会掉进沟里
You've forgotten the ropes! They could be down a gully.
准备就绪了吗 比德维尔
Everything in readiness, Bidwell?
马上好 先生
Almost, sir.
你为一个歇斯底里的女人
This is quite an expedition you're
发起了一场远征啊 达西
mounting for one hysterical woman, Darcy.
以防万一
Just in case.
希望是我们反应过度了
Let's hope we're both overreacting.
一切就绪
Everything's good.
出发
Lead on!
没事 好孩子 平静下来
Whoa, girls. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
就是这儿了吗
Is this the place?
就是左边这颗橡树
That's the oak tree on the left.
他们就是走了这条路
This is the path they took, here.
丹尼上尉往哪边走的
Which way did Captain Denny head?
往那边 先生
Over there, sir.
你自求多福吧 维克汉姆
You're on your own, Wickham.
我不能忍♥下去了
I'm finished with it.
不过维克汉姆先生很快就跟了上去
It were just a few seconds, and Mr Wickham followed.
丹尼
Denny!
别犯傻了
Don't be a bloody fool!
我们等了有十分钟
We waited - it must have been... ten minutes,
然后我们听到两声枪响
and then we heard them. The two gunshots.
别激动 稳住
Come on, come on.
然后夫人开始大叫"杀人了"
Then the lady started screaming, "Murder!"'
一直叫了一路
and she didn't stop the whole way to the house.
-你们看到那边的空地了吗 去看看 -是
- You men, see that clearing? Try there. - Yes, sir.
别离开大路 别分开
Stay close to the path. Stay together.
维克汉姆
Wickham!
维克汉姆
Wickham!
别慌 冷静点 贝蒂
Easy. Easy, Betty.
我给她的药都够放倒一匹马了
The draught I gave her was enough to sedate a horse.
我不是说...
Er, not that...
我们得看着点她
We'll have to keep an eye on her.
谢谢您 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
现在去看看她母亲吧
Now for the mother.
我带您去
I'll show you the way.
我会叫一个女佣今晚
I'll ask one of the maids to sleep
睡在维克汉姆太太房♥里 夫人
in Mrs Wickham's room tonight, Madam.
沙发很舒服 而且她需要人照顾
The sofa's quite comfortable, and she mustn't be left alone.
我想等我们找到维克汉姆先生和丹尼上尉
I take it that once they're found, Mr Wickham and Captain Denny
他们不会留宿吧
will not be stopping over?
给他们准备点餐饭 然后就送他们走
A hot meal and we'll send them on their way.
然后一切就都恢复正常了
Then we can all get back to normal.
维克汉姆
Wickham!
乔治·维克汉姆又一次把我们耍的团团转
Once again, George Wickham leads us all on a merry dance.
抱歉 都是因为我女儿莉迪亚
I can only apologise that my daughter Lydia's
挑男人的独到眼光
superlative taste in men
让你一生都无法摆脱他这个连襟
has made him your brother and responsibility for life.
维克汉姆
Wickham!
我想他们还得要一会儿吧
I imagine they'll be a while yet.
在那儿
Over there!
维克汉姆 维克汉姆
Wickham? Wickham?
他死了
He's dead!
-维克汉姆 -天哪
- Wickham? - Oh, God.
我害死了他
I killed him!
我唯一的朋友 我害死了他
My only friend and I killed him,
都怪我
it's my fault!
维克汉姆 发生什么事了
Wickham, what happened here?
-丹尼 -他喝醉了
- Denny! - He's drunk.
都怪我
It's my fault.
这边
Over here!
是手♥枪♥
It's a pistol.
开过火了
It's been fired.
丹尼
Denny.
吁
Whoa there... Whoa. Whoa.
站在车门边 别开门
Stand by that door and do not open it.
是 先生
Yes, Sir.
-准备把上尉抬进屋 -是 先生
- Get ready to carry the Captain inside. - Sir.
你可以告诉莉迪亚她丈夫还活着
You can tell Lydia her husband is alive,
不过他现在的状态不适合见面
although in no fit state to be seen.
丹尼上尉死了
Captain Denny is dead.
-被枪杀的吗 -还不知道
- Shot? - We don't know yet.
把尸体放在哪
Where do you want the body?
枪♥械♥室 斯塔顿 帮一下上校
Gunroom. Stoughton, help the colonel.
-是 先生 -请让一下
- Yes, sir. - Step aside.
-老天啊 -好了吗 跟我来
- Dear God. - Ready? Follow me.
阿维斯顿 帮我扶一下维克汉姆
Alveston, help me with Wickham
好
Of course.
起来
Get up!
放开我
Unhand me!
我可是皇家军队的军官
I'm an officer of His Majesty's Army.
达西 我们在干什么
Darcy, what are we doing here?
-我带你进去 -不 我们必须回去
- I'm taking you inside. - No, we have to go back.
听着 达西 你不明白
Listen to me, Darcy, you don't understand.
凶手还逍遥法外
There's a killer out there somewhere!
-退后 -去抓凶手 趁现在还来得及
- Stand back! - Get him, damn you! Before it's too late!
把麦克菲医生叫来
Get Dr McFee.
你没听我说 放开我
You are not listening...let go of me!
该死
Damn you!
你还好吗
Are you all right?
晚安 亨利
Good night, Henry.
晚安
Good night.
你可以去睡了
You can go to bed.
维克汉姆已经用了药 睡着了
Wickham is sedated and asleep.
如果有事 你可以去找麦克菲医生
But if there's any trouble you can call on Dr McFee,
他在书房♥
he's in the library.
我现在要去通知哈德卡索
However, I now have to inform Hardcastle.
哈德卡索 为什么
Hardcastle? Why?
他是最近的地方法官
He's the nearest magistrate
我不能自己处理这件事
I'm not allowed to deal with this myself.
不能天亮再去吗 你很累了
Can't it wait until dawn? You're exhausted.
不 我们的行为绝不能有丝毫嫌疑
No. We have to be seen to be above suspicion in every possible way.
法律上讲 乔治·维克汉姆是我的连襟
George Wickham's my brother, in the eyes of the law.
还好雨已经停了
At least it's stopped raining.
是啊
Yes.
喝点咖啡再去吧
You should have some coffee before you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
会是意外吗
Could it have been an accident?
现场有很多血