剧集 | 同盗中人(2024)v | 导航列表
You think I'm here for nothing? - Don't do this. Karim?
别再唠唠叨叨的了 白♥痴♥ - 你赶紧离开那...
Stop jabbering, you fool. - You'll leave right now...
该死的混♥蛋♥ 快接电♥话♥
You goddamn motherfucker, pick up.
接电♥话♥啊 - 亲爱的
Pick up. - Habibi.
我是卡里姆 请在“哔”声后... - 可恶
This is Karim. Leave a... - Fuck!
一
One...
二...
And two...
停
Stop.
五十二
52...
往右转20度角
Twenty degrees to the right.
好的 来吧
Okay, come on.
对了 好
Yeah. Okay.
听诊器
Stethoscope.
给
Here.
去他妈的
Fuck it.
见鬼 这是谁
Fuck, who's this now?
接电♥话♥ - 亲爱的 我是卡里姆
Pick up! - Habibi, this is Karim.
卡里姆 - 请在“哔”声后...
Karim! - Leave a message...
卡里姆 我马上就到
Karim, I'll be right there.
拜托你别做傻事 快离开那儿 卡里姆
Please don't do anything dumb! Leave, Karim!
能听见我说话吗
Can you hear me?
有人来了 能听见吗 奈罗
Someone's coming. Can you hear me? Nero? Nero!
这没有两百万
No way that's two million.
这哪有两百万 - 跟钱没关系
No way. - It wasn't about money, asshole.
那跟什么有关系
What the hell is this?
你们居然骗我
Are you kidding me?
别废话
Shut up.
这是博物馆失窃的硬币吗
Is that the coin from the museum?
这是埃瓦利德帮派的硬币 - 无所谓 我们完事了
Is that the Al-Walids' coin? - Doesn't matter, we're done.
你们疯了吗 - 闭嘴
Are you insane? - Shut up.
赶紧放回去 - 没门儿
Put it back right now! - No!
放回去 - 不 还给我 你干什么
Put it back! - No, give it to me! What are you doing?
混♥蛋♥ 快把硬币捡起来 不然我杀了你 捡起来
You asshole, pick up the coin right now! I'll kill you. Pick it up!
快捡起来 不然我杀了你 操
Pick it up or I'll kill you! Fuck!
小心 有人朝你们那边去了
Careful, someone's coming toward you. Watch out! Danger!
小心 危险
Nero, can you hear me? What's going on? Nero?
奈罗 能听见我说话吗 里面什么情况 奈罗
什么情况 奈罗 你能听到我说话吗
What's going on? Nero? Can you hear me?
我得手了
I've got it.
可恶 - 他好像下去了
Fuck! - I think he's coming down.
小心 危险
Watch out! Danger!
奈罗 什么...
Nero! What's...
把那玩意收起来
Put that shit away!
见鬼
Shit!
你是谁 混♥蛋♥ 在这里做什么
Who are you, dickhead? What are you doing here?
知道这是什么地方吗
You know where you are?
别跟我装哑巴 说话 混♥蛋♥
Are you fucking with me? Say something, prick.
你以为我会怕你吗 有种就开枪 来
Do you think I'm scared? Shoot me, go on.
开枪啊
Shoot!
痛 可恶
Ow! Fuck!
我们快撤
Let's get out!
天哪
Dude...
嘿 小心
Hey! Watch out!
儿子
My son!
别过去
No!
见鬼...
Fuck...
把枪扔了
Put the gun away!
快把枪扔了
Put the fucking gun away, man!
外面有人开枪 大家快找掩护
There's a shooting outside! Take cover, guys!
躲起来
Take cover!
什么 有人开枪
What? A shooting?
大家快趴下 拜托
Guys, stay down, please!
哪个贱♥人♥在闹事
Who's the asshole making noise?
卡里姆 兄弟
Karim, bro!
卡里姆
Karim!
王八蛋 - 混♥蛋♥
You sons of bitches! - You bastards!
滚开
Fuck off!
见鬼 可恶
Shit! Fuck!
混♥蛋♥ 去你♥妈♥的♥
You bastards! Fuck you!
别睡
Stay with me!
保持清醒
Stay with me!
你们这群该死的混♥蛋♥
You fucking bastards!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 混♥蛋♥
Fuck your mother, son of a bitch!
王八蛋
Son of a bitch!
滚开 混♥蛋♥ 我哥会替我报仇的
Fuck off, dickhead! My brother will get revenge!
我们不会放过你 混♥蛋♥ - 冷静点
We'll find you, you asshole! - Keep calm, man.
我要你全家陪葬
Your whole family!
你们这群混♥蛋♥
You sons of bitches!
开车 - 少了一个人
Drive! - One's missing!
开车 - 见鬼
Drive! - Shit!
快开车
Drive!
开车
Drive!
别睡
Stay with me.
可恶
Fuck!
卡里姆 出什么事了
Karim! What happened?
卡里姆
Karim!
卡里姆
Karim?
卡里姆 不
Karim, no!
卡里姆 兄弟 别睡 我不要你死啊 兄弟
Karim, brother, stay with me! I didn't want this, brother!
把他抬到我车上去
Take him to my car!
来帮忙
Help me!
(怀念卡尔·威伦施克)
IN MEMORY OF KARL WELUNSCHEK
剧集 | 同盗中人(2024)v | 导航列表